Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > It's been a year, he won't give me oral!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 26
view profile
History
It's been a year, he won't give me oral!Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Okay
Im not going to knee jerk my reaction.
Personally I would not have put up with that.
BUT! I am going to offer one variable.
I had a GF just out of college who wasnt into oral. She was fine getting it. She wasnt fine giving.
The phrase you used "work on it" got me thinking about her. To address the problem. I went out and got books on both male and female oral sex and suggested we read them together.
I thought I had my technique down and I did for the most part, but I learned a few new things. She went from not wanting to...to wanting to practice all the time. I was particularly happy with the "Let me see if I can make you less than 5 minutes late for work challenge"...but I digress.
All she really needed was a sense of "competence" and she took off.
Hopefully she continued her studies after we parted ways...:)

It mau very well be that he is lazy, selfish or any number of things. Im just putting this out there as a more positive spin on things.
I sincerely hope you get the tounge lashing you deserve! :)
 nubeginnings64
Msg: 27
It's been a year, he won't give me oral!
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:02:21 AM
You can always get a female circumcision & your desire to have it licked will diminish. Give him an ultimatum, even while it's taking place, to lick it before sticking it or they'll be no sticking at all. Final solution is to move on & find a more compatible.
 carolann0308
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:36:19 AM
From your posts he sounds like a lousy lover and he's not willing to change. Next!
 OutMind
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:38:50 AM
If you force a guy to do something he does not like, eventually he is going to resent you. However, as someone here recommended, get a book on the subject, read it together. Get one with illustrations. Also have him shave you. Yes, it's fun, it's erotic and it makes you look all clean. Then teach him how to finger you. If you want to make that even more interesting. Go to a public place and have him sneak his hand down and play with you. Then hand him your panties. Don't go down on him, until he has done some work with his finger.
What the guy needs is an education. Also buy some book about good sex. What they teach you is to learn to please your partner, not just yourself. People work on what is important to the other.
 Mixedmisty
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/18/2013 6:52:30 AM
I don't understand what exactly about my post is making it sound like I'm a guy. I'm 100% female and yes this was very important to me hence I came on here and posted a thread instead of just reading which is what I usually do. Yes I described it somewhat in detail because I think that's important to get someone's true opinion.

Seeing some women's answers to my problem it seems I am not te only one that has gone through this lack of being pleased. I really appreciate all the serious answers.
 annywn
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:33:02 AM
And also I give him head for hours ~~

Biotch please.. No woman would do that. Her jaw would fall off.
 Paderic
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:33:19 AM
Some people just aren't into oral sex, they can't force themselves to do it. It sounds like the OP's partner is one of them. I wouldn't throw the selfish label around, but the end result is the same. They aren't compatible so she would be well advised to find someone who is.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 33
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:39:21 AM

And also I give him head for hours ~~

Biotch please.. No woman would do that. Her jaw would fall off.

LOL no kidding - probably has a Tracheotomy hole in their throat as well so they don't have to come back up for air.
 lovefun99
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:57:29 AM
from your first 2 posts I cannot understand why you even want to be in a relationship with this dude if the sex is so bad....
 Paddy_o_Lantern
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:29:57 AM
And also I give him head for hours ~~Biotch please.. No woman would do that. Her jaw would fall off

Especially if he is as well endowed as the OP says he is. Think about how much fun your last root canal was when you had your mouth wide open for an hour or so.

Maybe with your next relationship OP you could screen your men by seeing how they eat a juicy peach. Do they peel the skin and cut it into manageable pieces or do they dive in with enthusiasm - slurping noises and all - not serious.

I am sure I am not the only guy who has had a relationship with a woman who is very happy to recieve but not interested in giving oral ( from talking to friends this is farily common ) and the solution was to accept that you were not going to get oral in that relationship and live with that or try to find a woman who did like to give as well as recieve.

Why must people nit-pick at every little word is beyond me.

Well OP if you are going to exaggerate in your language to paint a picture with words we will question the words you use to paint that picture if it does not make sense to our enquiring minds. For instance you said he was well endowed - if you were to say giving him a blow job was like giving head to a telephone pole we may take exception to that.
 Mixedmisty
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:40:06 AM
Oh come on 'head for hours' is a figure of speech. And yes compared to 2 seconds of his oral sex that one and only time my time pleasing him orally is defiantly hours. Why must people nit-pick at every little word is beyond me.
 Deadliest_Snatch
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:51:28 AM
1. How did you have sex more than two or three times?
2. If he isn't into oral on you, why give oral to him?
3. If oral is "important to you" and he doesn't like it, move on.

He is very well endowed and I am sort of beginning to hate his big****because its bringing me more pain than pleasure.

Yep. You're either a troll or a dope.
If the sex doesn't work for you, how/why in the world do you keep having it?
 annywn
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/18/2013 10:05:33 AM
@sweet damiel, lmao....that's just sooo wrong..
 femaleconnection
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/18/2013 12:26:55 PM
OP, you are going to have to tell him in blatant terms that if this doesnt change, then you two will be breaking up. You wont be able to go on for years if getting oral is this important to you.

In future, dont stay with a man who is not inclined to try and please you in bed if you value sex. These things tend to slide downhill, not get a lot better over time...so if they suck in the sack in the early days, you have to know it aint gonna get much better! The exception to this is if BOTH people can be honest, state thier needs and then react accordingly. Doesnt seem like yours is willing to change up his game.

And while people are poking fun at your comment about his big doink, the concensus among myself and my girlfriends is the men with larger than average doinks seem to think thats all they have to bring to the table...which is why I have always said, give me the good ol Canadian average. The average men seem to get it that we make love/have sex with all of our body parts, not just the genitals.
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 40
Posted: 4/18/2013 12:31:35 PM
Tall posted
"OP is likely an adolescent, about 15 and just getting some "kicks" out of posting tripe miscategorized threads with as many sex words/descriptions as he can think of where some actual adults may have to read them. Attention-seeking such as that is clearly an immature personality with not much else to do, maybe out of High School sick with the flu or a dropout who has become bored with all those video games.@

Come on tall, give the kid a break, it maybe a half day of school. LOL
 ksayer1
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 4:12:35 PM
Dump his a$$!! I am so F-ing tired of people acting like sex is not a big deal!!
If it wasnt we would all be very content with our same sex friends to meet our needs!
It has been a year. He doesnt like it!
I assume you get off this way.
Men are selfish to some extent because they dont understand female parts! Lol!! Read and explain my post in the SEX forum under something like ''cant come with just penitration''
 Anonymous.one
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/18/2013 4:31:42 PM
I think he has sexual issues. You give him oral and he won't you is very selfish. If so even more strange. It is an issue, just as it would be for a guy if a woman somehow found it some bad things or unpleasant for her to please him. Something is up. He obviously has problems about it. Which I find as having some mental issue over it and he needs to come clean on why. He knows why he just won't tell you. I bet there is other things in your sexual relationship not happening too. Two people together as long as you have been should love, please, and adore each other sexually.
If a guy was like that with me yet he was all for me giving him oral. I would indeed think about breaking up.
 scottey63
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 5:51:20 PM

I don't understand what exactly about my post is making it sound like I'm a guy.

I've never, ever heard a woman use the phrase "eat me out". That's what.
 annywn
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:06:22 PM
Big c**k,,,
Getting it in
Ate her out
Refers to vajay jay as " down there"
^^^^^
These are things a 15 year old would say, and women would NEVER complain about the biggies. We'd kiss the ground they walk on.
Now give Mommy back her computer, and get some sleep before school tommorow.buh bye
 MissyTrouble
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:30:51 PM
Maybe your meat flaps look sloppy and inedible?
 Aura1shine
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/18/2013 7:41:34 PM
OP is in Los Angeles and this southern California is a mini international areas. Therefore, there are mixed of cultural standards. If she is not a first or second generation of being American, then her sexual experiences will be limited as much as her BF. How do I guess.....someone thinking of OP as a man by how she is wording which most of the men used. It is quite a taboo for mostly eastern cultures to learn or explore sexually before being married.

I think both of them need to have a communication how to please each other by learning together as a couple as some posters on this forum suggested.
 pureblisscatch4u
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:25:44 PM
I would be curious what culture & religion the OP's boyfriend is from? I know there are some where the guy is all about being pleased, but won't do anything for the woman. I could name a few, but don't want to sound like I'm stereotyping everyone from those cultures. This is one possible reason why he won't give.
Either way, it's a sign he's very selfish, or secretly gay. I would not put up with such selfishness and would dump him so he could come out of the closet and find the man of his dreams.
 Phenomenally43
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:46:05 PM
If you are left feeling " unfinished" after sexual intimacy, no amount of prompting, compromise or encouragement will make up for an essential lack in your relationship.
Oral isn't for everyone... That being said, there are plenty of partners who will satisfy you sexually, emotionally and intellectually. Ask yourself why you would choose to accept less than what you want. This isn't so much about him as it is about you... Don't you deserve to feel fulfilled?

He sounds like the kind of man who isn't invested in your pleasure... Which may be a red flag for what's in store for your future in many other important areas.
I'd move on, not because of sexual incompatibility but because selfish people will never fulfill the exact purpose of a relationship; to be vulnerable; to overcome challenges; to explore & to grow.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2013 8:59:14 PM
I'm not really sure what oral sex has to do with being in love. And I'm pretty sure that not all woman consider oral sex proof of love. It doesn't have anything to do with him not caring about you or not finding you attractive. some guys like it some don't. Some women like it and some don't. Just the way it is. If this is going to be a continuing problem for you, then let him go and move on. I guess it depends on which means more to you: him or oral sex. I'm not in favor of pushing anyone into doing something they are not comfortable with.
 marilynh77
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/18/2013 10:03:01 PM
Sexual compatibility is a must! If he doesn't go down, then stop the oral. Great sex otherwise, continue if you want but stop the oral. Why are you giving him a blow job if he's not going down? State the same reason, I don't like it! lol I just believe in sexual compatiblity and having a partner that doesn't have issues for a healthy sex life has to do with being open and honest and enjoying all. If he doesn't like to go down on you, stop giving him oral. And see how he felt. If he's ok with you not doing oral on him and you aren't satisfied with having sex and not having him going down, then break up. If sex is not pleasing, I don't see the reason to stay. But he might be one of those who just haven't really gone down on a woman and is uncomfortable. If other postions are great and he's amazing, stay but if sex is bad, I don't see a reason to stay, too many friends but compatibility is a must. Otherwise people go out of the relationship and that's where the cheating comes to play and craziness comes in. Stop giving him a blow job! lol
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > It's been a year, he won't give me oral!