Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > It's been a year, he won't give me oral!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 162
view profile
History
It's been a year, he won't give me oral!Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

^^^. Maybe you should take a poll NG and see - of all of those divorced on here or are no longer in a long term live in relationship - how many of you split up because your partner wouldn't give you oral sex?

It'd not be people who are established couples or married (they obviously adjusted to it already where it wouldn't be a make-or-break factor). It'd be when you're starting to date and you get in the sheets, and they Refuse to Ever be involved in oral sex -- EVER -- how many would turn away when that person isn't some overly special person that otherwise rarely comes around (like someone way out of your league, your teenage dream crush)? I'm guess it's going to be pretty high. Much higher than 5%.

You could go to wholesome places like Utah and the % would be lower. You could go to big cities and the % would be higher. It would not be anything to sneeze at.

And I'm thinking that sometimes early on, some are willing to try damn near anything to please a partner or experiment.

Yes, exactly. Which would make someone who cut-n-dry Refuses to Ever do so be a turn-off to many. Even raise an eyebrow to one who doesn't delve into foreplay as much as the next guy. It's the concept of them being rigid like that, in and of itself.

And what is the "norm"? For my parents, oral sex was semi taboo.

Did they talk about their sex life with ya? :) No, I understand oral sex way way back in the day for "normal folks" was a kind of taboo thing. But I do believe it happened much more often that people believed. Quite taboo to talk about it.

Now teens are doing anal and oral so they can say they are a virgin...I never heard of anal until I was way older.

You never Heard of anal until way older? Yikes. The 70s was a very very sexual decade. Crazy sh!t was going down.

IMO, if you've had something up your butt or sucked a penis, you're not a virgin.

If you sucked a penis and that's all ya did -- you are clearly a virgin. Per the movie Clerks, if you "sucked 37 d!cks" -- you can still be a virgin, but you're not a wholesome virgin. We just wouldn't believe she really was a virgin if she did all that, that much. :)

If you go to bed with a woman and she says "Oh no, I'm not a virgin, not by a longshot," and then after several dates you hit the sheets -- and you're going to put it in and she goes "Whoah! No! I said have sex, not put that thing in me! I've never done that before, ever!" -- she obviously talking a different language. There's a reason why oral sex is going to be 3rd base, and sex (=sexual intercourse) is home plate.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 163
It's been a year, he won't give me oral!
Posted: 5/29/2016 6:05:48 PM
FYI.
It is possible for a woman to transmit a yeast infection to a male sex partner, even though yeast infection is not considered to be a true sexually-transmitted disease (STD) because it can occur in women who are not sexually active.

Copied from a Medical dictionary.

Do your homework!
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 164
Posted: 5/29/2016 9:37:00 PM
You can get a yeast faction from taking antibiotics..and be a virgin, a real virgin. So no, not necessarily a STD. It CAN be "given" to someone. But, you don't have to be sexually active to get it.

NG, I'm thinking you haven't had much in the long term relationship department or been married. Or had much of any sort of relationship. Just kind of make it up as you go along.

And reading about the 70s doesn't mean you lived it by the book. And you're guessing, or just making it up. Some of us lived it.

And no, people don't divorce over oral sex...u less you're getting it from the neighbour. Now your talking Utah and cities and rural, WTF. "wholesome places"? Is that like church girls are chaste and non church girls aren't. Or city girls are loose and country girls aren't? We both know that's a crock.

And you can have your opinion, mine is...if you've have a penis in your mouth or up your butt, you're not a virgin, IMO.

And again, don't suck the marrow from the bone on a topic.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2016 12:18:15 AM

It is possible for a woman to transmit a yeast infection to a male sex partner

Which is *The* definition, but go on...

even though yeast infection is not considered to be a true sexually-transmitted disease (STD) because it can occur in women who are not sexually active.

A certain percentage of women who are (in even in the extreme definition of) virgins have genital warts. It's not defined by Requiring sexual interludes to get it. Otherwise genital warts wouldn't be. It's still an STD. Sorry. A yeast infection isn't *generally* considered an STI because of the social negativity on shame. But it *Literally* Is. Which sheds light on the concept itself to ward people away from sexual activity. But it's Clearly an infection. It's Clearly sexually transmittable. It's not rare. It's an STI.

You can get a yeast faction from taking antibiotics..and be a virgin, a real virgin. So no, not necessarily a STD.

Great. Gential warts aren't either then. Sexually Transmittable Infection (STI). If it's sexually transmittable, it's an STI. That's all that it means, that's all that it says. Case closed. Done. Drop mic. Game over. :)
 chinook1111
Msg: 166
Posted: 6/1/2016 9:12:55 AM
I always associated yeast infections with loadz
 tbicon32
Msg: 167
Lol last 2 pages are a riot
Posted: 6/1/2016 9:48:38 AM
@post 159
How was he being an f-ing ahole? I don't get it. Suing him for what? He was clarifying that he has a small pee-pee and thus had to learn the ropes all around better than your average bear, to please a lady. I don't find that offensive. I think it'd be rude if he was saying that about another member, but not himself.

Are you serious? Read this guy's history. No normal guy publicly humiliates himself over and over again. One hundred to one the photo is of somebody this poster as an agenda against...there are losers all over this world, in case you never noticed, and this poster is one of them, and not because of the size of his d*ck but because he is a d*ck. Sueing him for defamation of course and intentional public humiliation. A jury would kill this guy if there was evidence that he was doing this to hurt some other guy he has an agenda against.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/1/2016 10:15:32 AM
^ Not positive, but the only thing I can think of that could be a crime here would be defamation libel. Which only applies if something is untrue. So the jury would have to see the penis of the guy who is being defamed. And if juries are being used on defamation libel cases, you guys are spending your tax dollars on some really weird shit.
 tbicon32
Msg: 169
Posted: 6/1/2016 10:43:55 AM
Incorrect . . . this would be considered defamation-per-se. You can be sued, for example, proclaiming somebody has a loathsome disease regardless of whether the statement is true or not. Accuse somebody of having HIV publicly, when it is a private matter not open to public disclosure, and let me know how the defense of truth goes.

And what do you think Juries are for if not also for "defamation libel cases"?

Face it, no guy will come on here and constantly, on a dating board, whine about having a small ****. So there are only two possibilities. He is mentally deficient and is having fun constantly whining about his purported limitations . . . or he is trying to hurt somebody else, but who would have fun using a real photo of themselves that might identify who he is . . .which leads me to believe he is using some other person's photo as some sort of cruel hoax.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2016 11:51:49 AM

No normal guy publicly humiliates himself over and over again.

Well, this is POF... how high is the % of normal guys? ;) I say that seriously and also in a tongue-in-cheek way.

Are you serious? Read this guy's history.

I did. He makes reference to having a small one in other posts, so I see where you're coming from if it's repeated. He doesn't mention it in his profile. His profile isn't a bash fest upon himself, but does mention his missing front tooth and complications for an implant. But then again, if you're going to have a missing front tooth, with nothing to fill it in with, and have landed a date and have had a gal walk out because of it -- I can see putting it in the profile as he did. I wouldn't recommend putting it in the headline -- that's WTF part. And you don't need an implant to at least have something covering it up, but maybe he's too poor for that, I dunno. But his profile would be a poor example of some obvious bash campaign. That would be a WTF too, if that were the goal of someone behind it -- as that's the only thing that was self-inflicting on it, and everything else seems legit and lengthy.

And I don't see the reference to the small penis clearly bashing himself in this thread. He's making the point that he's skilled "down there". Many will say that "it's not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean", in which the latter he's complimenting himself on.

One hundred to one the photo is of somebody this poster as an agenda against...

If it was 100:1 odds, that would mean my payout would be great if I bet that that wasn't true. Honestly. I'd throw $100 down on that without even thinking about it, as I'd win $10,000, while I believe it's not posing-as-someone-else-with-agenda anyway. I would more say 10:1 odds that he isn't faking a profile against someone. If that IS the case, then yeah, I can see someone suing. He's obviously not using Stock photo-clipart. Many photos there.

Face it, no guy will come on here and constantly, on a dating board, whine about having a small ****

He wasn't whining about it on this thread -- he was more accepting of it and promoted being good at going down on a lady. And him writing on the boards isn't going to affect his dating chances. This isn't the dating site -- POF is, and POF doesn't even have a link to it, but it requires an account to use this unadvertised-connected-portion.

There's lots of posts people will have in Broken Hearts, pining over an ex and such -- that's really bad for dating chances if conveniently linked to their POF account for other regular POF users to see when on the main POF site. Or many things said in the Sex session, too. But, thankfully, one would have to use Google to find POF Forums, not via POF itself.
 tbicon32
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/1/2016 12:34:24 PM
^^^ lets simply say I disagree with you. And let me clarify. I think it is bad enough that people with public photos go on the sex thread and publicly tell the most personal details of their sexcapades. It is unimaginable to me that a man would divulge the most private and embarrassing secrets on a board like this, about himself, public photo and all . . . because who knows who will recognize him.

Whether size is important or not . . . . and it IS . . . a guy can be too small OR too big, that is simply a fact of life . . although the great majority of guys are perfectly fine in that area . . it is one of the most personal aspects a man has about himself and no rational, sane human being would whine about his attributes over and over on a public dating board like this guy has unless he was having fun at somebody elses expense, . or there was something very wrong with him.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/1/2016 12:47:50 PM
^^^^^^ I just went thru his history.... he doesn't seem to whine about it but he is inconsistent. In one post he says he doesn't mind if women giggle about it but in another he said he ran home in tears.

He's probably just bored and lonely and this is his way of coping.

Who cares ?
 tbicon32
Msg: 173
Posted: 6/1/2016 12:59:16 PM

Who cares ?

Anybody who reads his posts or responds about them like I have? Who cares about anything said on here. People are here for one of two reasons: (1) They use this board as a behicle for expressing opinions and for communications and/or (2) they use this board as a dating site.

We know (2) could not be applicable to the guy because no woman in her right mind would be interested in him given his posting history so obviously talking about his small **** is something he cares very much to talk about . . . for whatever reason.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 174
Posted: 6/1/2016 1:02:44 PM
^^^^^ Have you read his profile ?

As NG said, there's no mention of a small weenie and it seems legit.

My conclusion is he uses the Forum for entertainment and assumes MOST women don't even read the Forums.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 175
Posted: 6/1/2016 1:20:34 PM
But a simple google search of a Users name will show posts.. even if ppl aren't aware of the forums.
Be interesting to know how many people read the forums but don't participate
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2016 1:41:24 PM

My conclusion is he uses the Forum for entertainment and assumes MOST women don't even read the Forums.

I wholeheartedly agree on that. Even with the forum link on long ago and many people posting, most women didn't read the forums. I've asked around. Many didn't even know at the time when the link existed. Take that away, a vast vast majority don't even know about its existence and a strong majority wouldn't even care to. POF purposely keeps the link off, and it's quite effective in people not knowing about it.

Be interesting to know how many people read the forums but don't participate

It's more than do, I'm sure -- just like many other forums... but it's also reflective of how many post on it, too. My guess if you polled POF users, asking if they had any forums off the top of their head (without googling) -- "No" & "I don't know, not that I saw" would be over the 95% range. But yeah, doing a search on someone's user name in google will bring the forum up if said user posted in it. So yeah, that could 'expose' them.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 177
Posted: 6/1/2016 1:47:32 PM
" Many didn't even know at the time when the link existed. Take that away, a vast vast majority don't even know about its existence and a strong majority wouldn't even care to"

This has been my experience as well .
Not even ONE woman that I've met from POF has ever known about the Forum when I mentioned it.

I think some Forum regulars want to believe the Forum is more well known than it actually is and that they are considered quasi CELEBRITIES - lol

( Forum regular walks down the street, 2 young girls spot the person and whisper excitedly " OMG ! LOOK ! IT'S SO AND SO ! OMG !!!!! I JUST LOVE HER POSTS !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! " )
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2016 2:11:42 PM

( Forum regular walks down the street, 2 young girls spot the person and whisper excitedly " OMG ! LOOK ! IT'S SO AND SO ! OMG !!!!! I JUST LOVE HER POSTS !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! " )

Sooo, I shouldn't have to wear my sunglasses when walking out on the town? :) Someone could walk into a redneck bar on a Wednesday afternoon and say "I have a small pen!s, but I'm great at going down on a gal" aloud, and it'd affect a higher % of women in the whole city than the % of women in the city on POF if going on the forums here and posting it.

Not even ONE woman that I've met from POF has ever known about the Forum when I mentioned it.

Same here.
 kj521
Msg: 179
Posted: 6/1/2016 2:31:25 PM
"My conclusion is he uses the Forum for entertainment and assumes MOST women don't even read the Forums."

I think you are somewhat correct. I think it is definitely for entertainment purposes but I think he was hoping that a lot more women and men are reading these forums than there are. I believe he was hoping to illicit many more comments and "giggles" with his small pensis references than he received.

Perhaps, y'all could help him out with his masochistic tendencies and humiliate him a bit. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 180
the days of the 3.5 inch floppy are gone.
Posted: 6/2/2016 1:04:03 PM
Two blondes walk into a bar (you would have thought the second would have seen it in time...)....they see NG and say, "Like, Ohmahgawd! Its him! have you seen the size of his posts?" then another poster comes in, and says, "I have a tiny Wang, but i'm great at going down on a gal" and then his tongue zips across the length of the bar to catch a fly. Hawk stands in a corner with other short men, discussing how unfair it is until the waitress comes by and mistaking throws a tablecloth over them.

another night at a POF meat-and-greet.

meanwhile, KJ, if a anyone's gonna feed a guy's masochistic streak, I would think a lady would have more impact, yes? no one can humiliate like women do, they practice so often on each other growing up :) the only one I can think up is, did the sheep even feel it?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Small 'post', but good at catching flies with the tongue...
Posted: 6/2/2016 2:05:55 PM

they see NG and say, "Like, Ohmahgawd! Its him! have you seen the size of his posts?" then another poster comes in, and says, "I have a tiny Wang, but i'm great at going down on a gal"

... or they see NG and say, "Like, Ohmahgawd! Its him! have you seen the size of his posts?", and NG says "I think you mean the size of my POST (wink wink)"... then getting slapped silly upside the head.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 182
Posted: 6/2/2016 2:31:28 PM
Wife tells hubby that gynecologist advised no sex for a few days.

Hubby replied, "What did the dentist say?"
 gtomustang
Msg: 183
Posted: 6/2/2016 5:11:20 PM
Wife of 20 years tells husband, the gyn advised no sex for a few days. Husband asks, how is that any different?

:)
 MssKS55
Msg: 184
Posted: 6/5/2016 7:31:13 PM
If he hasn't done it so far, he will never do it!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > It's been a year, he won't give me oral!