Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 try1more
Msg: 9
view profile
History
No longer desirable/dateablePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
hello twiggsy

sorry but i have to agree that you're undatable/undesirable, i hasten to add that has nothing to do with your age looks or profile.
it's solely the fact that you live around 500 miles away and my personal transport was made by ford not hawker sidley :-)
sadly you get all sorts on here, but there are some very nice people among them, if only there was some way of working out which was which.
 Chuzz16
Msg: 14
view profile
History
No longer desirable/dateable
Posted: 4/28/2013 1:22:25 PM
I'm with Ruth on this. I often wonder why the young ones are on here. I was always out and about when I was young.
You wouldn't have caught me sitting on my bum night after night after night like I do now

DAFT_DOG
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2013 10:28:23 PM
^^^^...". By our 50's, most of us will be "undesirable"

no sh*t sherlock ! hahahahahahaha :O)
 daver987654
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2013 12:54:14 AM
There's no getting away from it, I am 60 in two months time.

On here I get zilch response.

In real life I am attractive to women in their 40's and 50's.

I know some of the women will be looking at my photo and saying no way, but that is the difference between here and RL.
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2013 10:01:41 AM
^^^ WE know there`s still life there mel`s, but it seems no one else does hahaha... ( and I`D like to know how to do the smiley things too ! ) :O)

^^^^ its the only playtime i have these days mel hahaha :O)
 daver987654
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2013 2:07:11 AM
Another cracking evening out in Cheltenham. All you lot who can't get dates should move here.

Wine tasting with din-dins and a presentation by a Kylie Minogue lookalike from the Australian vineyard owners family. Learned about biodynamics and the reasons for planting and harvesting by the lunar cycle.

Then had an impromptu bop with some of the ladies. And arranged a date with one of them.
 GeordieColin
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2013 2:40:47 PM
^^^ From what sex? ;-)
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2013 12:01:10 PM
I am new here but have been n amother site.

I have found my age/your age is being accepted and welcomed.

I hope that is not just a newbie reaction.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >