Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carolann0308
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Extreme body modsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I think it is the kind of thing that should be addressed within a date or two, some women will be incredibly turned on and the others just won't be your type. Body modification certainly has its fans.

Going forward, I will be constantly wondering if the grandmotherly HR lady at my job is a closet freak.
 peaceful_garden
Msg: 39
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 11:41:26 AM

Direct clitoral stimulation - same idea as a woman getting a VCH piercing. Feels pretty good for me as well.

Are you sure the silicon beads aren't for multiple G-spot stimulation? Women have G-spot and clitoral orgasms, hopefully at the same time, lol. The clitoral is on the outside and requires a different type of stimulation as in giving head.
 ImReadyForUnow
Msg: 40
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 11:41:57 AM
I have a suggestion.

I would think that most girls who are viewing your profiles will not be familiar with body alterations past tattoos.
I think using the abbreviation term of 'mods' on your profile is a term used by people in the know but as you are hoping to broaden your horizons to include girls who are unfamiliar with this term you have a great opportunity to enlighten and educate.
I suggest using a term like "body implant modification." And then she has the option to google the information and ask you questions. If POF allows it on a profile maybe a link to a site that provides written information (not pictures) on the subject would be helpful.
The information is then out there and the curious will have questions.

I personally think it is something I would want to know 'before' meeting someone in person, so that I am not blind sided with it.
 Stubidooo
Msg: 41
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 11:51:16 AM

I personally think it is something I would want to know 'before' meeting someone in person, so that I am not blind sided with it.

I agree.. anything out of the "ordinary" should be disclosed right away.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 42
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 12:05:43 PM
I see nothing wrong with a few tats an ears an nose pierceing..but i myself draw th line at certain things..

magnent in your finger? seems pointless an
pierced penis you want a ring on it its called a c ock ring
an beads put inside your d ick YUCK..

if you wanna feel vibrations in your hands hold a spinning dildo at high speed..

why put another hole in your penis isnt 1 enough?

an if you wanted to have a bumpy d ick just keep on f ucking everything out here without a rubber problem solved..
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 43
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 2:37:08 PM
Tall: he was, in fact, 4 years older than myself! ( the 'incident' occurred 4 years ago )

The beading didn't appeal to me at all and frankly, threw off my mojo very quickly.
 ouija2013
Msg: 45
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 5:57:46 PM
My/My. Lots of judging. I asked someone who's a bit of a deviant, he claims you have the magnets for something else. I covered my ears :) I reckon you'll meet who you need to :P
 Madailein
Msg: 47
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 6:11:09 PM

I dated a guy whom had the silicone beads under his penis skin. He never told me.
The room was dark and initially touching his penis I felt the beads and thought, " WTF is THAT!?" I withdrew my hand immediately! I thought it was some kind of disease or something.~irish eyes

Lol, guess what he thought was soo sensual backfired.

The suggestion that you see a psychiatrist is a good one. Self-mutilation is recognized as a psychiatric disorder and may also be a reflection of self-hate. (Source: WebMD)~Literate Hiker

I have heard this as well; I agree to a certain extent. One or two piercing or tattoos obtained when very young is OK but the extent of self-mutilation the OP has is problematic, imo.
 Maleman999
Msg: 49
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 7:11:29 PM
It's too bad there is no crystal ball to see how you will look when you're in your late 40's or 50's . How sexy will all of the pieces of metal in your body and tattoos be then? I have never seen an older person look cool with tattoos and tons of body piercings. The few I have seen in public actually look grotesque and freakish.
 ouija2013
Msg: 50
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/1/2013 7:23:56 PM
He said the magnets were to remove balls. He also told me more about things than I needed to know over toast and coffee his morning ( altho the other tables seemed rapt) But the time he was telling me what some damn penis sleepers thingy was called I was like " ENOUGH" He's my best friend. According to him your altered member makes you like some tickle thing. Honestly charmed convo for 8;30am. And he knew you had a tat artist do it.

I need to get out more :/ Don't let the haters get you down
 ReadBeforeWriting
Msg: 51
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/2/2013 8:38:51 AM
The need/compulsion to be "so extreme and unique" (even though there are plenty of others doing the same thing so hardly unique) is *to my thinking* merely a desperate attempt to compensate for some area of lack, either physical or more likely psychological. The more extreme the modifications, (and yes I am including breast implants/facelifts and other surgeries done by an MD in this category) the more dissatisfied and inadequate the person must feel.
 SunshineAngel99
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/2/2013 8:55:45 AM
While I understand the concern some are echoing in this thread at the end of the day many things can effect your body (diet, how much sunlight you are exposed to, etc).

I personally don't see there being any psychological issue with people that choose to have tattoos or bodmods. To me they choose to express themselves in this way. I on the other hand choose to express myself by painting on a canvass or a piece of paper drawing. Different strokes for different folks.

The question is can you find a woman that isn't part of the bodmod community? While I am skeptical I think if you find a woman that is into the arts that is a possibility but I agree with others just be upfront and honest. It doesn't have to be on the first date, but within the first few dates it should be brought up at the very least.
 lostinalostworld
Msg: 53
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/2/2013 1:34:22 PM
Didn't Barnum and Bailey make a living off of people that did this? So interest in you = side show?
 Cbegs88
Msg: 54
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/3/2013 12:53:42 AM

I can't help you with your problem, but all the body modification makes me kinda nauseous. Not judging, just stating a fact. I'm curious why you have a magnet in your finger? Is it so your fingers won't slip off your penis while you're whackin off? lol

Seriously. I want to know.

Omg. I seriously lol'd at this reply. No offense to the OP but this was the funniest thing I've read all week.
 annywn
Msg: 55
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/3/2013 1:15:45 AM
Well that would be like never for me. Sounds like a good convo to have over coffee, or tequelia.
 phoenix_55
Msg: 56
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/3/2013 7:37:15 AM
"It's too bad there is no crystal ball to see how you will look when you're in your late 40's or 50's . How sexy will all of the pieces of metal in your body and tattoos be then? I have never seen an older person look cool with tattoos and tons of body piercings. The few I have seen in public actually look grotesque and freakish."

Hahaha maleman, this made me laugh because it's so true. An aquaintance has a huge tattoo of the Harley-Davidson wings across her upper chest which she got many years ago. It's starting to look like a deflated raven ...... lmao
 SilentInk
Msg: 62
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/10/2013 8:19:16 AM
I want to hear nothing about your penis until we are actually going to be intimate.

I remember one time I went out with this complete idiot who decided on our first date out of the blue to whisper in my ear "I have a c*ck piercing". I almost threw up and to say the least never saw him again.
 ouija2013
Msg: 64
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/12/2013 1:06:36 PM
I'm curious - it this it then do you plan to quit or continue?
My Brits friends seem to be much more casual about bod mods.. I've only known ppl who have been branded.
 Damselffish
Msg: 65
Extreme body mods
Posted: 5/12/2013 10:14:43 PM
Is anybody else tired of hearing about penis,es that are huge beyond redundancy
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >