Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why would she keep her profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nancycovey
Msg: 47
Why would she keep her profile?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
it allows her to have a relationship and keep it open wth so called friends, back ups
 cooldog65
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Why would she keep her profile?
Posted: 1/2/2016 10:28:53 PM
This thread was resurrected after exactly 1 year to the day after msg.51!
 cooldog65
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2016 12:09:07 AM
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

I know, I know, I know!

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

I know, I know, I know!

I had a brain fart. I meant msg.50...
 south_city
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/5/2016 6:52:37 AM
I know the OP is gone. But if a person is looking to cheat, they can find a way. Maybe she deletes her profile and creates a new profile with a different name. Or she joins another OLD site. Or she finds someone at a bar or some other social establishment.
 LuvFishes
Msg: 51
Posted: 1/10/2016 12:50:59 AM
OP did the two of you have a discussion? Why are you so insecure? For me it would be that it's a hassle to go all through the doing over all the questions. Easier to hide. But then I would be loyal. Something she's doing or saying has caused you to question her loyalty to you? What is it I am curious.

You trust till their is reason to question it. Some people have been here for so long, its like an addiction. Part of their routine. Dated a guy who just couldn't stop with the flirting. I was going to talk to our pastor but letting him either hang himself and I catch something to be worried about or I just say enough and walk away...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why would she keep her profile?