Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do married people flirt with you more than single?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DrummingNut
Msg: 23
Do married people flirt with you more than single?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
^^ correct. Won't be anything new here. Not even new people. With the link gone, I do believe Big Fish is getting what he wants.. dead sea.
 pageforyou
Msg: 24
Do married people flirt with you more than single?
Posted: 5/8/2013 6:29:26 AM
He's hidden the forum link a few times over the years. Yep, new people don't find it during that period but the "old" ones almost always have a link, to get into the forums still, in their history. : P
 southbc
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/8/2013 12:02:53 PM

Reason why though is because the majority BANK...and I don't mean a little bit...I mean BANK, as in MULLAH MONEY!!! :/

You work in TV production, right - cable shows? Do the guys in Ghost Hunters and Taps and so on, make that much?
I would've thought they'd get something like a grand or so per episode.

I mean that's pretty good, but it's not crazy money.
 southbc
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/9/2013 8:51:23 AM
Oh, thanks for replying. I get that the corporate guys make more money in a year than I'll see in my lifetime. And I do know that some of them misbehave.
 LuvADKs
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/12/2013 7:14:14 PM
I don't think I've been on the receiving end of a "flirt" in at least 5 years. Wow that's pathetic! LoL
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Do married people flirt with you more than single?