Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 matt e
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Quirky Things You Find Attractive?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Small hands.
(makes my Mr Twinkle look bigger)
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Quirky Things You Find Attractive?
Posted: 5/4/2013 6:32:15 AM
Northern accents, a good understanding of physics, big hands
 fleursky
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 1:13:24 AM
The older I've got I've noticed that I find more things attractive in people than I did before.
I do have a thing for tattoos on a man, a kind of quiet shyness & some accents
 IonaM
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 6:26:50 AM
Hmmmm - I want to answer this one but not really sure. I generally don't like the 'standard' sort of hot guy but not sure what exact combination attracts me.

1. I do like men who I can smell their actual personal scent - I don't mean like sweat or anything but there have been a couple of men I've known who had a combination of pheromones or something that I adored.

2. I like the feel of certain types of hair (head) that's been close cropped, the change in texture when you caress in one direction then the other is ace.

3. Soft hands the larger the better

4. The curve where a guy's neck meets his shoulder - there's a certain shape that's just adorable (hate it when muscled guys distort that area

5. High arches

6. Shyness

7. Ability to talk about politics, philosophy or religion

8. Certain shades of red hair
 Chuzz16
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 9:35:12 AM
^^^^^^

You've been on the wine again...Haven't you Alice?
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 11:23:20 AM
omega men.

omega men with heavy eye brows

Omega men with heavy eye brows and large noses

Watching omega men eat, especially something with meat and gravy, whilst reading a copy of the sun.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 11:34:30 AM
basically as Alpha is the first letter of the greek alphabet and omega is the last, I thought I would take the piss as I am sick and tired of this alpha male crap. I had hoped that had died a death when that Charity tune left.

I think people who buy into these notions ought to go to church..

Love

Nottingham,.

PS Thanks for asking.xxx
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 4:45:25 PM
Suddenly thought. Haven't seen the old bill for a while. Hope he is ok. The line of hair from the navel downward is called the treasure trail. I hate myself for finding over confident men and muscle marys strangly attractive too.
 daver987654
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2013 1:14:33 AM
I don't get tattoos at all. I have seen a few very small ones which are quite nice but like piercings are a big turn off to me.

A young girl I new had one of those eagle tattos across her lower back. That was about 7 years ago when she was 16 and very fit. Unfortunalety she has put a lot of weight on and it looks more like a snake now.
 icarusi
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2013 4:26:45 PM
Snow whites (dark hair/w fair skin), glasses, rabbit teeth (but not goofy), flared nostrils, pointy noses, slight exotropia, bedroom eyes (like Babita Sharma's).........
 daver987654
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2013 2:00:18 AM
Last night I was with friends and a woman I hadn't met before put her tongue between her teeth sometimes - haven't explained that very well. But most alluring for some strange reason.

(She also had a cracking figure but I never noticed her long legs, tight bum and perfect breasts at all).
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2013 3:25:55 AM
Dimples. I'd like to leave it at that but the forum won't let me. :o)
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2013 5:43:05 AM
Just reading last fridays free metro paper. The lead letter is from Pof's forums very own Lusipher!
 Chuzz16
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2013 7:46:48 AM

NX - now you tell me - I've only just paid out to have 'welcome to the West Country - have a nice time' inked down the length....I'll have to start saving again.....

When you can have it tattooed around the girth, maybe you can boast lightstar
 Jo van
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/12/2013 10:45:09 AM

He (Rowan) has a few millions as well as quite a proboscis.

In 'polite' dating parlance, I believe this is referred to as an "extended profile".
HTH.

has anyone mentioned a nice big willy with a smiley face tattoo'd on the end bit.. ?

yes.
I believe it was mentioned in Msg 58.
hope that helps.
Just hypothetically, of course, but would you still be 'ok' with it, if it was say, the smiling face of Hitler....? [/Godwin, 'No returns] Just asking, no particular reason...

i like that and find it quite attractive, especially in a man.

I don't think it would still be smiling, "in a man", unless it belonged to one of those "gayers". [Med. Term], but we have no way of knowing for sure...
From memory, my own little fella is only ever smiling, when he's in a woman. But that's just personal preference, so no offence intended to shirt-lifters.

OT. 'Dirty' eyes, and a generous mouth.
 Chuzz16
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2013 11:04:25 AM

OT. 'Dirty' eyes, and a generous mouth.

I've been told I have a big mouth

That's not what you meant, was it Jo?
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2013 11:07:39 AM
I hope it is only smiling when in a johnny in a woman for you Jo, we dont want you getting a dose!

Personally I prefer my little fella in a johnny in a man without a shirt on, the tail flaps get in the way don't you find? .... speaking of flaps, no intended offence to pantie pullers...
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2013 11:29:22 AM

Personally I prefer my little fella in a johnny in a man without a shirt on, the tail flaps get in the way don't you find? .... speaking of flaps, no intended offence to pantie pullers...

Good lord that is some detailed imagery that I really didn't need on a Sunday night Notts!!!
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2013 12:23:19 PM
lol...

Needless to say, just a sarcasic reponse to JVs strange post
 matt e
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2013 8:54:52 AM
double post
 matt e
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2013 8:56:57 AM

Once had a thing for a gal with a crew cut...an no she wasnt a lesbo! Had a cracking figure an great pert pair of norks...an a crew cut...

Were you in prison object??
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >