Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywher      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywhere they want to? Page 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Hey! I like perfume on a woman. It might give me a headache, but not the kind that ya'll are talking about.
 hounddoug
Msg: 124
Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywhere they want to?
Posted: 9/8/2013 9:35:31 PM

So your point..... isn't one.

Actually I did make a point which had nothing to do with cigarettes and whether they can kill you, it was about severe migraines caused by perfumes. But like all the other non-smokers in this thread you discount anything that is not in line with your thinking.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywhere they want to?
Posted: 9/9/2013 3:30:31 AM
Hey, myself, for this thread I'd say forget about arguing about the goods and bads of smoking, and the hostilities between smokers and nonsmokers, and whether or not butts are harmful being here or there, etc...but just don't throw the damned butts anywhere you feel like. It's not that hard to not do so. It's littering, and lazy, period. Don't throw the butts on the ground. Don't throw the taco bell wrapper on the ground. Put your shopping cart up already instead of leaving it beside someone else's car or up on the curb already. Don't toss your trash into the bed of someone's truck. It's not that damned hard. Places should provide ashtrays/cans, but you don't need one. Putting a few drops of liquid on a butt and putting it into some waste disposal, or making sure it's completely out some other way and doing something else with it is easy. So cut that crap out.
 hounddoug
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/9/2013 7:36:11 PM

It's more about people who care vs. people who don't give a shyte.

99% of people don't give a sh*t and only care about the things that have no direct impact on them and their lives.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/10/2013 8:30:05 AM
"And yes Kathie, people - including children - die from cancer caused by secondhand smoke. Jean Nate? Not so much...."

If I get into an elevator and someone's cologne makes me wanna puke immediately, that's a good enough argument for me.
 Walts
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/10/2013 9:01:27 AM

Yes Kathie, people 'simply walking by' and ingesting either sidestream or mainstream smoke develop cancer. It's a cumulative thing, just like sun damage. Every time we have to ingest the smoke from some addicted loser that needs a surrogate penis in their mouth - it raises the risk of developing cancer. It's sad that I have to educate you on such matters....

Generically, your "worry" about getting cancer from walking "by" a smoker once in awhile is, simple minded, at best. If you are gonna "worry" or "biatch", or even "discuss", I suggest do a little more research and find out a few things that are lot more damaging to your health and potential for the new and improved cancers that are evolving. Smokers will take the "hit" cause it's easy to point at the big bad smokers of the world and their nasty habit. That's a given.

People, supposedly are smoking less and less nowadays. Cancer is increasing. And it ain't from "second hand" smoke but, wouldn't it be nice to blame those smokers?????? It sure would be "easy", wouldn't it????

The bonus of it all, the smokers of the world know that people are looking, and they better be careful or they will be getting blamed for climate change next.
 matchlight
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2013 9:18:26 AM

It wont kill you but it will annoy you ( and rightfully so) If you know of any data that supports second hand smoke causing death from simply walking past a person in the open air having a cigarette, I'd love for you to share that.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that evidence. I've seen quite a few of the studies on second-hand tobacco smoke, and they're not convincing. That's probably why crusaders like the chronically angry poster here use such overheated language. They seem to think that if only they assert their quasi-religious belief loudly and rudely enough, while doubting the intelligence of anyone who dares question it, it will make their fancy into fact.

I get it - that's what addicts do. They justify.

Much like some people justify their addiction to the belief that second-hand tobacco smoke is a lethal, intolerable menace. Most of them are leftists, and what really motivates them--in this as in other things--is a determination to control how other people live.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 130
Posted: 9/10/2013 10:26:52 AM
The good news is that roughly twice the number of men get lung cancer than women, so at least we don't get blamed for sexism :)
 Walts
Msg: 131
Posted: 9/10/2013 10:45:02 AM

The attempt by some here has been to imply that NO cancers occur from secondhand smoke, and that is total BS.

The attempt here is to stay on topic, cigarette butts getting tossed into the garbage instead of everywhere else. The only "attempt" I see, is a little siderail of the topic on hand. But, again, "easy" for some to take a simple minded poke at the what isn't as "socially" acceptable as it once was.

Your whining is just another justification strategy to make you feel better about the nasty habit of people with no will power or self control.

See. Easy,peasy to poke, isn't it?????

I could just as easily poke at the dumb ones. But, I won't. Cause, well, I don't easy, and dumb are boring. More or less because they enjoy repeating generic ca ca.

Smokers shouldn't throw their butts on the ground. Simple.
Water bottle drinkers shouldn't toss the caps of the bottles onto the ground either.
Condom users should tossed the used rubber into a trash can.
Pop cans, recycle them.

Why do HUMANS feel they can just throw their shiat anywhere they want to??????
 Matapang
Msg: 132
Posted: 9/10/2013 1:16:33 PM
"Why do HUMANS feel they can just throw their shiat anywhere they want to??????"

It's becoming such that they can't but it's taking more laws to make it so.
Many big waterfront cities worldwide are making smoking on public beaches illegal and it's not because of second hand smoke.
It's because of the rubbish left by the smokers. Here they had the perfect place to enjoy their habit in a relaxing setting and what did they do? Pollute their own environment and ruin it for themselves and everyone else.
 Hozo
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2013 6:16:01 PM

Yes Kathie, people 'simply walking by' and ingesting either sidestream or mainstream smoke develop cancer. It's a cumulative thing, just like sun damage. Every time we have to ingest the smoke from some addicted loser that needs a surrogate penis in their mouth - it raises the risk of developing cancer. It's sad that I have to educate you on such matters....

No it isn't. No studies show whiffs of brief smoke cause cancer. If it did, it would be plastered front and centre in the crusade against tobacco. Smelling smoke outside isn't 2nd hand smoke. It is only the brief SCENT of cigarette smoke. Vast, vast difference compared to being exposed to ACTUAL LONG TERM 2nd hand smoke in a confined space as classified by health studies.

Merely SMELLING cigarette smoke is not the same thing as 2nd hand smoke...thats only a few parts per million....not much different than the scent in the air of someones freshly shampooed hair or their cologne.

Speaking of the scent in the air of someones freshly shampooed hair, I suppose Iam getting cancer smelling your hair 10 metres away, much the same way you are getting cancer smelling cigarette smoke 10 metres away. It's a cumulative thing you say, just like sun damage ??:

Cancer-Causing Chemical Found in 98 Shampoos and Soaps
Published on August 29, 2013

Nearly 100 personal care products are in violation of a California law requiring that consumers be warned about the presence of cancer-causing chemicals, says an environmental nonprofit in Oakland.

Tests ordered by an environmental watchdog group revealed the presence of a cancer-causing chemical in dozens of personal care products that lack a warning label required by California law.

The compound, a chemically modified form of coconut oil—cocamide diethanolamine (cocamide DEA)—is used as a foaming agent or thickener in soaps, shampoos, conditioners, and similar products.

An independent laboratory commissioned by the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) tested the products to determine how much cocamide DEA was present. CEH purchased these products after June 2013 from online and local California retailers, such as Trader Joe’s, Walmart, Kohl’s, and Babies R Us.

Many of the products tested contained more than 10,000 parts per million (ppm) of cocamide DEA. In all, CEH identified 98 products with cocamide DEA among the ingredients, none of which carried the warning required by state law.

"The state has not set a [safety] level specific to cocamide DEA," says Charles Margulis, Communications Director and Food Program Director of CEH, "but the levels we found exceed levels typical for carcinogens."

To comply with California’s Proposition 65, companies are still required to provide a "clear and reasonable" warning to consumers when products they sell or produce contain chemicals listed by the state as harmful. This includes compounds known to cause cancer or birth defects.

Cocamide DEA was added to the California list of harmful chemicals in 2012 after the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) published its review of the chemical’s safety, which was based upon skin exposure tests in animals. "There is sufficient evidence in experimental animals for the carcinogenicity of coconut oil diethanolamine condensate," the agency writes.

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/cancer-dangerous-chemical-found-in-shampoos-and-soaps-082913

But anti smokers like the above poster dont know the difference. It fits their selfish agenda, and therin lies the problem.

I am not a cigarette smoker, therefore I can walk into a building, or someones house, etc, & detect the smell of cigarette smoke the same way an anti smoking crusader does. THAT DOESN'T MEAN ITS 2ND HAND SMOKE....But to a crusader, it is. I can also walk into a non-smoker's home and detect if they fried fish in the past week. I am breathing 2nd hand fish obviously.

It is no different than walking into a donut shoppe and smelling donuts. You may enjoy it, whilst others find it quite sickening and offensive. Using the anti-smoker scenario, I must be dangerously coating my lungs with white flour and powdered sugar.

Its merely an odour. I find it baffling that anti smokers go haywire over it. A smoker's home ALWAYS smells like cigarette smoke, even after theyve been on holiday for a week, but upon entering that same home after being vacant for a week, a non smoker will gag & rant & do all the obvious demeaning displays & gestures. Its hilarious.

The lines have become conveniently blurred by anti-smokers concerning 2nd hand smoke. 2ND HAND SMOKE, & merely just SMELLING SMOKE are 2 completely different things.

Studies done that anti smokers cling to as gospel deal with true recognised 2nd hand smoke statistics.....which is a suspended particulate count of several hundred parts per million of cigarette smoke, over a certain duration of time. It is a long term exposure to a concentrated amount.

True 2nd hand smoke can be seen as a smokey haze in a poorly ventilated room. One needs to be exposed months/years to this several hours a day. That is where the 2nd hand smoke stats come from. Nobody here is exposed to this anymore. If they are, they are the only ones who have a legitimate complaint. Everyone else is a bandwagon jumper. Every other anti smoker is conveniently hijacking it.

This is what I see as one of the problems created by a brainwashing agenda...a non smoker SEES or SMELLS cigarette smoke & equates it with 2ND HAND SMOKE. True 2nd hand smoke is an entity, not simply a scent or unfavourable visual on ones part.

You are dealing with a SCENT. You are magically turning it into 2ND HAND SMOKE.

Sorry, but you are not Jesus performing the miracle at Cana. If you are alarmed at being exposed to 3 parts per million of cigarette smoke, why are you not alarmed at being exposed to 3 parts per million of the hundreds other cancer-causing compound in the air you breathe daily?

This is a perfect example that its less a concern for ones health as it is a knee jerk Pavlov's dog response. When one merely SEES someone else smoking and gets a whiff of smoke SCENT anymore, that triggers a response - not the smoke itself. As you grimace & wave your hand in front of your face in the mere presence of a smoker its obvious to all that there's no thick cloud of smoke present, filling your lungs. Its merely a conscious public display in order to show your support for your stance.
 hounddoug
Msg: 134
Posted: 9/10/2013 6:20:12 PM

I don't agree with your numbers. I think people do care for the most part. Maybe I'm just basing that on people I surround myself with. Most people I know, don't spit on the ground, don't throw their butts on the street and don't litter their trash.

My numbers may be skewed, Chattykathie413, but then again what I was referring to is not within the context of this thread.

And Strider324, yes children are dying from cancer which is so wrong but I could hazard a guess that the causes are probably not from second-hand smoke. But that is topic for another thread as well.
 4ms4me
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 7:44:07 AM
My mom smoked all the time I was growing up and it was odd that I never actually smelled cigarette smoke on her or in our house, even when I could smell it other places. I guess it was so normal that I ignored it. She died due to emphysema, it was about 15 years of slow decline and very painful to watch. My grandfather also died of emphysema, I'm told due to Mustard gas in the first world war. I never knew him when he wasn't bedridden. As a young person, I went to bars and clubs, never noticing the haze of cigarette smoke, until it became illegal to smoke in these places. I was surprised by how much nicer it was to go out.

I was diagnosed with asthma in my 30s, after a bout of pneumonia. Since then, I have become more sensitive to pollutants, especially cigarette smoke and diesel fuel exhaust, and some fragrances. When I get a whiff of cigarette smoke, my lungs react immediately and tighten, causing shortness of breath. So, while smokers tell themselves that they're taking the major risk and that the whiff I get as I pass by is benign, I don't agree. I believe I'm genetically susceptible to COPD, that my early life increased my risk substantially and that every additional whiff adds damage.

For those smokers who use the excuse that there aren't enough ashtrays and so they have no choice but to toss their butts on the ground, you can buy little personal ashtrays to use. I've known a few smokers who'll put their butts back in their CIG pack rather than toss them n the ground.

Whoever said humans in general tend to use the ground as a wastebasket, I agree. Sad isn't it? I can feel justifiably smug as I've carried my garbage considerable distances to find somewhere appropriate to put it.
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 136
Posted: 9/11/2013 8:18:54 AM
"Whoever said humans in general tend to use the ground as a wastebasket, I agree."

That is a disgusting practice by many people , in ALL it's many forms. Food wrappers, booze bottles, dog crap, it's all gross. There is no excuse for that.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 137
Posted: 9/11/2013 8:27:38 AM
I posted on this thread already and was an ex smoker at that time, although a very new ex smoker.

Still an ex smoker! yay!

I dont know why I am surprised, as this has been my experience more often than not, the over zealous 'gent' in here is listed on his profile as an occasional smoker. He says smokers are nasty, and smokes himself. I do enjoy the irony.

I guess now as an ex smoker I should follow the mantra that smokers are to blame for all the cancers. Not any of the plastics we eat foods out of, the chemicles we add so that food can stay shelf stable for months on end, the nuclear waste floating in our oceans, the genetically modified wheat we use in everything processed...none of that is important or requires attention, blame everything on smoking. Sorry, cannot do it. While I agree smoking id a bad habit ad can trigger cancers to grow, it is NOT the lowest hanging fruit on the tree affecting millions of people like somne would have us believe.

Just spent 2 days at a Cancer seminar and the numbers I was exposed to were very eye opening. Smokers is the least of our worries but the sheeple have bought into it, which is exactly what govt wants...if you all focus on the real issues affecting our environment the govt/big business will shiat thier pants.
 agoraphobic_insomniac
Msg: 138
Posted: 9/11/2013 8:50:19 AM
I am an occasional smoker and as such, never inflict my secondhand smoke on anyone. It's a personal decision for me to consider keeping smoking. It's an addiction and I will one day, no doubt, do the right thing and quit smoking. I will never become an advocate for non-smoking in so much as some of the poster has stated.

I am responsible for myself and will never smoke in front of someone who deems my addiction as such. I smoke in my own home or out on the back deck when I'm outside alone.

I do draw the line when someone states I'm immoral due to the addiction.

Addictions can be sorted over time. Inane comments roll off my back.

Stupidity is for ever.
 Hozo
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 9:01:54 AM

It is the CUMULATIVE effect of these 'whiffs of smoke' you marginalize that are problematic. Walking from your car to your office in the sun exposes you to skin cancer.

No it isn't, because sun exposure does not "expose you to skin cancer".....long term exposure changes basal cell DNA mutations. SOME of that change CAN lead to skin cancer. The key is LONG TERM....LIFETIME EXPOSURE.

Does UV radiation cause cancer?
Yes. In fact, most skin cancers are a direct result of exposure to the UV rays in sunlight. Both basal cell and squamous cell cancers (the most common types of skin cancer) tend to be found on sun-exposed parts of the body, and their occurrence is related to lifetime sun exposure. The risk of melanoma, a more serious but less common type of skin cancer, is also related to sun exposure, although perhaps not as strongly. Skin cancer has also been linked to exposure to some artificial sources of UV.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/radiationexposureandcancer/uvradiation/uv-radiation-does-uv-cause-cancer

Walking to your car on a sunny day has no more adverse health effect than being surrounded by 10 smokers in the open air. The CUMULATIVE effect of exposure to HIGH CONCENTRATIONS of sun over the course of decades (not brief exposure)MAY cause skin cancer in SOME individuals....not all.....much the same as actual hazy 2nd hand smoke in a confined space(not an odour of a whiff of smoke) MAY cause lung cancer in SOME individuals....not all, as per established research ...... Please do not confuse the 2 vastly different entities.

Again, in typically familiar agendist fashion, you are taking established stats that deal with established exposure levels and ignoring/discarding the specific research and resulting findings, whilst cherry-picking /applying/broadcasting the misrepresented results in order to further your agenda, in true alarmist agendist style.
 Hozo
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 9:04:47 AM

It is the CUMULATIVE effect of these 'whiffs of smoke' you marginalize that are problematic. Walking from your car to your office in the sun exposes you to skin cancer.

No it isn't, because brief sun exposure does not "expose you to skin cancer".....long term exposure causes basal cell DNA mutations. SOME of that change CAN lead to skin cancer. The key is LONG TERM....LIFETIME EXPOSURE.

Does UV radiation cause cancer?
Yes. In fact, most skin cancers are a direct result of exposure to the UV rays in sunlight. Both basal cell and squamous cell cancers (the most common types of skin cancer) tend to be found on sun-exposed parts of the body, and their occurrence is related to lifetime sun exposure. The risk of melanoma, a more serious but less common type of skin cancer, is also related to sun exposure, although perhaps not as strongly. Skin cancer has also been linked to exposure to some artificial sources of UV.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/radiationexposureandcancer/uvradiation/uv-radiation-does-uv-cause-cancer

Walking to your car on a sunny day has no more adverse health effect than being surrounded by 10 smokers in the open air. The CUMULATIVE effect of exposure to HIGH CONCENTRATIONS of sun over the course of decades (not normally brief exposure)MAY cause skin cancer in SOME individuals....not all.....much the same as actual exposure to decades of hazy 2nd hand smoke in a confined space(not an odour of a whiff of smoke) MAY cause lung cancer in SOME individuals....not all, as per established research ...... Please do not confuse the 2 vastly different entities.

No research supports any of this full-tilt alarmist death-ray fear that any miniscule exposure = death and destruction. In typically familiar agendist fashion, you are taking certain established stats that deal with certain established exposure levels and ignoring/discarding the specific research which established the resulting findings, whilst commence to cherry-picking /applying/broadcasting the misrepresented results to all related scenarios in order to further your agenda and justify personally obsessive fears/hatreds, in true alarmist agendist style.
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 141
Posted: 9/11/2013 10:13:59 AM
Msg 227 - I see by the change in your profile you quit smoking this morning. Good for you!
 Hozo
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 10:15:32 AM

Keep your head firmly in the sand. Keep desperately searching only for the data that justifies your addiction. Keep presenting Strawman fallacies about what has been presented here. Knock yourself out. Your habit is disgusting and a health hazard to others, regardless of how many lies you tell yourself or how many Big Tobacco funded studies you manage to find. Everybody with an IQ over 12 knows it.

But I don't smoke cigarettes. Your bent hatred of anything tobacco-related fuels your paranoid crusade of lies and twists.

Anybody with an IQ over 12 knows how to research facts, and not be duped by agendist scare statistics that are hijacked to further an agenda.

Much of the damage to DNA in skin cells results from ultraviolet (UV) radiation found in sunlight and in commercial tanning lamps and tanning beds. But sun exposure doesn't explain skin cancers that develop on skin not ordinarily exposed to sunlight. This indicates that other factors may contribute to your risk of skin cancer, such as being exposed to toxic substances or having a condition that weakens your immune system.

Other factors that may cause skin cancer:
Moles. People who have many moles or abnormal moles called dysplastic nevi are at increased risk of skin cancer. These abnormal moles — which look irregular and are generally larger than normal moles — are more likely than others to become cancerous. If you have a history of abnormal moles, watch them regularly for changes.

Precancerous skin lesions. Having skin lesions known as actinic keratoses can increase your risk of developing skin cancer. These precancerous skin growths typically appear as rough, scaly patches that range in color from brown to dark pink. They're most common on the face, head and hands of fair-skinned people whose skin has been sun damaged.

A family history of skin cancer. If one of your parents or a sibling has had skin cancer, you may have an increased risk of the disease.

A personal history of skin cancer. If you developed skin cancer once, you're at risk of developing it again. Even basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas that have been successfully removed can recur.

A weakened immune system. People with weakened immune systems have a greater risk of developing skin cancer. This includes people living with HIV/AIDS or leukemia and those taking immunosuppressant drugs after an organ transplant.

Exposure to radiation. People who received radiation treatment for skin conditions such as eczema and acne may have an increased risk of skin cancer, particularly basal cell carcinoma.

Exposure to certain substances. Exposure to certain substances, such as arsenic, may increase your risk of skin cancer.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/skin-cancer/DS00190/DSECTION=risk-factors
 wolvesatthedoor
Msg: 143
Posted: 9/11/2013 3:36:38 PM
Realising now from one or two posters here how deadly a waft of smoke is, couldn't we equip our troops overseas with a pack of smokes each? They mustn't inhale of course, just blow the smoke in the enemies direction, just enough so the enemy only smells the odour. Apparently that would be enough.
 4ms4me
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 3:48:52 PM

couldn't we equip our troops overseas with a pack of smokes each? They mustn't inhale of course, just blow the smoke in the enemies direction, just enough so the enemy only smells the odour. Apparently that would be enough.

Well it would work, if they would all react like I do - shortness of breath, followed by a bit of coughing, then more coughing, then coughing so hard that I sound like I'm dying, see black spots and almost throw up. This is why I hold my breath when I pass smokers, and politely ask them not to smoke around me while waiting in line for anything. I'm sure if they understood how much it affected me, they'd do so willingly and without the usual sneer, as if I'm making it all up just because they are smokers and I'm determined to harass them.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2013 4:02:56 PM
You put it out on the bottom of your shoe then put the butt in a little baggie or wrap in a paper napkin and hold it until you can find a trash can.

If you smoke , then carry something with you to take care of your trash.
You know you smoke and there is not always something available.

Most carry mints or gum, why not a little used aspirin/Rx bottle or something?

How freaking hard is that to do?
 pfif
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 9/14/2013 9:07:34 PM
That asprin bottle idea is brilliant. +1 for original thinking.

They used to sell (probably still do) tiny flying-saucer shaped
pocket ashtrays, a bit less in diameter than a tennis ball. It
had a round metal hatch, in the middle, on top.

Amico-Portable-Plastic-Smoking-Ashtray/dp/B0082JFFEM/
on that amazing mazon sell-everything website seems to be
a close copy of the one I remember.

I think the asprin bottle is better, though.

If the social outing is less than 4 hours, I generally abstain.
I don't even bring the smoking materials with me.

It's not like I'll forget to smoke, when I get home.

To catch up.

. . .

The variety of objects I see on my long bicycle rides is probably
worthy of a dystopian coffee table book. Many are articles of
clothing.

I saw a father/son duo, shoveling snow, during The Big One this
early spring. Kid messed his pants; maybe 12 yrs. old. Later,
those trousers were laying by the roadside (they weren't there,
earlier; I put two and two together).

One time, I found a smashed television in a large, abandoned
parking lot, so I went home, got some materials together, and
returned to pick it up. I finally got it mounted on my rear rack
on the bike, when a neighbor pulled up next to me. We conversed;
he was also there, just to pick it up, having noticed it earlier when
he was too busy to go get it.

That was the beginning of a friendship.
 pfif
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2013 2:12:59 AM
^ Just a regional snowstorm. We don't get snowed in like that
very often. I think there was about 36" of new snowfall, but I
don't remember.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why do smokers feel they can just throw their cigarette butts anywhere they want to?