Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheRe-SownRose
Msg: 5
view profile
History
texting dropped to zero...significant? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
OP this is quite common, guys are always very keen predate about keeping in touch etc and then don't feel the urge so much after. I prefer this as there is nothing worse than a text pest.
If you'd shagged him and he was behaving like this I'd say he was no longer interested. If I were you I'd leave the contact to him (but that's just cos I'm very lazy!!) and just get on with doing other things.
 daver987654
Msg: 15
view profile
History
texting dropped to zero...significant?
Posted: 5/10/2013 12:46:28 PM

All these sceptical women thinking men just want one thing, yes we do, but some of us are prepared to wait for it.

Spot on. Next thread will be about "where have all the genuine guys gone" .

Op - not sure what you're looking for, long distance relationships don't work for most of us but if it's your bag, go for it.

Maybe it's just that I don't get it , but what is the point in texting someone you hardly know on an hourly/ daily basis, what do you text about?

Anyway, seems the guy has offered the bait, hooked you and you just have to decide if you want to swim along or not.
 daver987654
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2013 3:29:43 PM
Mysticus. You've highlighted a very big difference in that there are who do and those who don't get texting.

I'm in the camp that doen't do texting. Yes, if I'm in a relationship I might send a good morning text but I wouldn't be sending texts all day asking how are you, is the coffee any good, what did you have for lunch etc. If I'm not that special someone that day I might spend an hour or more on the phoe chatting. But texting no.
 Nottinghamfellow
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2013 1:20:58 AM
I thought he had been arrested :-)
 DAFT_DOG
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2013 4:29:08 PM
^^^..."I also agree that you should make some jokey reference to the frequency of his texts"

How about............. hey dirtbag ! you run outta credit or what ! hahahaha :O)
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >