Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Give date feedback      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 71
Give date feedbackPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
or...don't let the door hit ya, where the Good Lord split ya.

the only thing I get to yell when they leave is, "hey, give me back my wallet!"
 funhunt850
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Give date feedback
Posted: 8/5/2018 2:41:28 PM
I think it's more serious. it's better to know I could have saved a lot of wasted time on a guy if I knew about his past with women. I highly doubt i'm the first one he's done that to. or how about the kind of guys who are abusive or serial deadbeat dads? or women that steal or the gals that will trap a guy with a baby. wouldn't that be helpful info when making decisions about a future date. or how about all the guys that list wants to date or looking for a relationship only to have them say they're not looking for a relationship and just sex. would be nice to know about those liars out there. why wouldn't you want to know who the pieces of shit are? frankly i'm tired of wading through turds.
 funhunt850
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Give date feedback
Posted: 8/5/2018 2:49:38 PM
sounds like funguy_pcola made plans for a date and when I showed up he acted like I was crazy and we never had plans even after showing him a screenshot of the texts where he agreed to go out. then he worte me to tell me what I did was unacceptable and would never explain himself. I sure would love to let women know he lies a lot and plays games.
 ssm508
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Give date feedback
Posted: 8/6/2018 5:43:05 AM

It might be good for entertainment purposes. But I don't think it would be very useful. For example, person A had a date with person B. Person B wasn't interested in another date. Therefore person A gets angry and says rude things about person B because of that.

Agreed. No way to determine which reviews are real. A woman could say I was mean to her and I just wanted sex because I wasn't interested in her.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Give date feedback