Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > High school reunions      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Like2dance
Msg: 67
view profile
History
High school reunionsPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
This is a wonderful story, Madisonman. I hope things turn out well for you.
 Madisonman0326
Msg: 68
High school reunions
Posted: 9/8/2013 5:50:48 PM
Thanks. I'm a bit chagrined because I posted without proof-reading and there are a couple glaring errors. This summer, I met a thoughtful and passionate woman on POF, a woman who, like me, spent time in Africa and shares my world view and, more importantly, enjoys my activities and my friends. I'm no longer paddling my canoe solo.
 abmccray
Msg: 69
view profile
History
High school reunions
Posted: 9/9/2013 8:45:42 AM
High school reunions are basically the ultimate braggart situation, and are great for people that want to show off how much better they ended up than people who thought they were better than them in high school. I went to my 10th for the Schadenfreude aspect of it all ("oh you turned me down in 10th grade, now you're a huge single parent with no real prospects in life, and look at me now, oh well"), but I'm past that kind of petty stuff and have no interest in them any more.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > High school reunions