Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 swoopsdad
Msg: 41
Everything Matters!Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
The only thing that bothers me about women who won't date a shorter man is the fact that these women tend to be the exact same ones who scream blue murder about being turned down for a job or anything else for that matter because they think they are being descriminated against. They want to be able to get exactly what they want out of life(which I agree with totally by the way) but when somebody else rejects them for something because they don't meet some criteria or other they get upset.
I spent time in the Canadian forces and it was a prime example of this. Some women were great at what they were doing and they were promoted and had no problem in the forces. This is because they have strict criteria for what they want. Yet other women weren't as good at the job and all they seemed to be able to do was complain that they were being passed over because they were women.
So to make a short story long, get over it people(both men and women). We all have criteria we want filled, just don't complain when you don't meet others criteria!

By the way women who won't date a shorter man, You really don't know what you're missing!!! Being shorter all our lives we work twice as hard to please!!!LOL
 face2face
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Everything Matters!
Posted: 8/7/2005 10:07:06 PM
You're welcome, Nevis.

You took the effort to view my thoughts, and have shown that your opinions are based on carefully contemplated thoughts of your own. Regardless of whether we are completely aligned or not, I don't think anyone could ask for more consideration.

The world, let alone these forums, need more people like yourself.

Your banner line says it all because in it you actually spot us guys a couple of inches. That is very progressive!

Yes. I have my requirements too (complete with their own set of limits). It's a struggle to practice what I preach! -- you are correct, I think we are more in agreement than I thought in the first place.

Your faithful shopping guide,

face2face

(I think I've grown an inch taller today... almost... there...)

The_Majestic_Lizard
Msg: 58
is height a matter?
Posted: 8/10/2005 5:57:52 PM
Your basement is not haunted. And if you would stop stepping on thier toes and hitting them with your elbows I am sure they would dance with you.
 face2face
Msg: 61
view profile
History
is height a matter?
Posted: 8/11/2005 11:14:52 AM
@ mrs lucci

Off topic but, seriously, is your basement really haunted? (or is this an inside joke)?
 face2face
Msg: 65
view profile
History
is height a matter?
Posted: 8/11/2005 1:29:22 PM
@ OP
Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread... If it's too off topic, I can EM mrslucci.

@ Mrs Lucci
Wow... We've got spiders downstairs, and I thought that was enough of a problem!

What's happening down there, or, is it just a creepy feeling you get?
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 68
is height a matter?
Posted: 8/11/2005 2:43:38 PM
Remember that saying? "tall, dark and handsome/?"
Well hey at this point in my life -I'd be happy to have someone taller then me lol
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >