Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 anita_lay
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Loving a person who turns out to be a verry horrible person Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Beautiful post, MutedEnthusiasm. Thank you.
 ouija2013
Msg: 48
Loving a person who turns out to be a verry horrible person
Posted: 6/14/2013 6:09:40 PM
Doll - you need to get him out of your world yesterday.
For the people who said nasty things about you - ignore.
You do need to talk to a neutral person who can provide you with some tools to help you cope if this happens again
For the B3tch who said attacked based on looks, you need more help than this poor child does. Vile. Some people are just vile.
 Happy_gal2013
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/14/2013 6:39:49 PM
Yes I a gree with Anita lay and ouija.

For the people who said nasty things about you - ignore.

OP sorry your going through all of this YES your a beautiful young lady. Please listen to MutedEnthusiasm because he is correct. Reach out for help hon, you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.
Good luck and best wishes...
 stayrealok
Msg: 51
Posted: 6/14/2013 7:12:03 PM
OP you've been given some great advise from some great people. Take it and get the help you need.

On a side note I've seen the best advise given on this post that I've seen in a long time. At the same time I've seen the worst case and you should be ashamed of yourself.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 52
Posted: 6/14/2013 9:14:54 PM
First Stop Centre in Braintree provides support services to a wide range of needs and offers some counseling. They would be able to offer help or direct you to other support services.
Telephone 01376 346535
29 Bocking End
Braintree

Here’s a few more that would be able to help you or direct you to other services:

*Community Legal Services
(Free Helpline):
0845 345 4 345

*Victim Support
(Helpline):
Essex 0845 456 5995

*Samaritans:
08457 90 90 90

*Counselling & Therapy Clinic, David Jon Bryan
6 John Ray St Brantree, Essex CM7 9DZ+44 1376 552774

Also Essex Gay Men is probably very aware of other local resources. They might be one of the first places I’d go, regardless of gender or orientation, just because of the kind of needs they’re accustomed to responding to.

EGM
Tel: 07967 447323
Text: 07949 348820
Email: info@essexgay.org.uk
 annywn
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/14/2013 10:52:58 PM
Op~ All us old farts are telling you these things as you simply can't see how you have been brainwashed. Please take the advice and see a councler asap, just for a few times. You're going to need help navigating this to actually put it behind you. A forums board can't offer you the solice you need.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >