Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 daynadaze
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar. Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm guessing about 11 or 12 and schools out and mommy's at work.

If you are young enough, you know if this was a real post, to worry about what mommy will think or that she will kill you, then you are too young to be having sex.
 hounddoug
Msg: 18
Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.
Posted: 6/15/2013 8:38:35 PM

she always flirts with me when my moms not around saying stuff like, "yeah I can take you home and you can be my little boy" but she says it in a really sexual way.

This reads more like the beginning of a baaaad Penthouse letter from decades ago. And if you were stupid enough to pursue this you would find out quickly how fast it is not going to happen when she tells you to go away. As the lyrics of the song goes, "She ain't nothing but pr*ck tease..."
 HappySingleSpirit
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2013 9:03:05 PM
If this is even for real, how do we know you're not imagining her coming on to you? Many perverts think the people they are obsessing about "are asking for it".
 cooldog65
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:12:40 AM
Just bang her already! That was for you gourmetchef.
 motown_cowgirl
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:39:42 AM
she says it in a really sexual way.

let me guess. she says this in a really sexual way because you have a really good imagination.

Do you think this is a bad Idea, my mom has a knack for finding out stuff.

naw, i think it's more your knack for doing things that were a really bad idea.
 Walts
Msg: 22
Posted: 6/16/2013 6:38:20 AM

You think she's a cougar? You sound like a gerbil.

Time for you to visit BC organic, you have a computer screen to clean after I read that line.

OP, you ain't old enough to "handle" this one. There would be no doubt in a man's brain what he should be doing in the scenario that you presented. Waking up from the dream would be the first thing.
 DrummingNut
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/16/2013 2:57:27 PM

I can imagine the comments would be different if it was a middle aged man trying to get with his friend's daughter. The guy would be a pervert, disgusting etc. This woman is no different despite the massive amounts of 40-50 year old women with teen fetishes these days. She's preying on her friend's children. That's the bottom line. She's probably been perving over you since you were really young. I wouldn't be friends with someone if I found out they were sexually fixated on my child no matter what my kid's age was.

Yeah. I agree.
My thoughts, when reading the OP, was what kind of friend is this to your mother!
If it's true (and not your imagination) that she's flirting with you and putting out some "come hither" vibes... well that sure isn't a good friend to her.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/16/2013 3:36:23 PM
The thing I find funniest about this is the biggest hurdle mentioned is the need for your mother to not ever find out; i.e. meaning it to be secret.

Just curious how a medical doctor to be can't figure out things don't tend to stay secret hen they are posted as a titillating question on a public extremely open high profile online site. No one can be that well... naive.

I also vote for door number three...
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 4:04:57 PM
A woman under 40 or 5o who goes for younger men is a puma (cougar in training).

Maybe you can ask her to reinact Stifler's Mom scenes from American Pie series.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/16/2013 10:45:31 PM
Here's a life lesson for you. Sex is not like an entree that you have to eat because someone put it on a plate in front of you.

If this person was someone you'd want to bang or actually maybe talk to after, she would have the stones to flirt with you in front of your mother.

I don't know if these people are great friends but in addition to your mom wanting to smack the hell out of you, it is unlikely that they will remain friends.

A grown man does not destroy friendships and engage in behavior his mother would certainly perceive as a betrayal because it is that important to get his rocks off with this one manipulative woman.
 annywn
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/17/2013 6:56:17 AM
Why is her 'friend' around you when your mom isn't? Does she live in her basement? Carport? attic? I think you should continue to be a trailblazer for your family and next go work for Nasa or become and an astronaut. Spin this story on Uranus(hardy har) because it would be just about as believable there as it is here.
 gtomustang
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/22/2013 11:48:53 AM
1) why's your mom friends with someone so sexually open? birds of a feather flock together. in other words, your mom's friend exhibits this behavior with other men, and your mom seems comfortable around it or wouldn't have her friend over the house...especially if mom's still married :)

2) the fact you're so hard for her to get, probably makes you the car and her the dog. Once the dog gets the car its chasing, it may not have an idea what to do with it.

3) at least you have the brains to think there's gonna be an outcome. Let me guess--only child? we seem to pay more attention to parental responses when we don't have siblings to help divide the heat.
 April1963
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/22/2013 5:43:43 PM

Try askng your mom

LOL! that's a good idea.

SON: Mom, I want to talk to you about something very important.

MOM: Okay son tell me what is it about?

SON: I believe that your friend is a cougar,what would you think about me if I have sex with her? would you get mad?

MOM: son, before answering this question and since you are being so sincere with me,I have to tell you something too,
and After you answer me what I'm going to ask, then I'm going to give my answer to your question,son, I really like your friend,I know that he has your same age,but, what would you think of me if I have sex with him?would you get mad?

SON:..... silence...
MOM: son,can you please say something?........
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/22/2013 10:01:47 PM
^^^ LOL!!!

I have had this shoe on, a friend of my daughters (guy obviously) went into graphic detail about supposedly me and what he wanted to do to and with me. She was NOT happy with the conversation, understatement.

So if the daughter (in this case mine) was not happy about the friend wanting to date the mom (in this case me), I somehow doubt the mom would be real thrilled with her son doing the deed with the mom's supposedly horny friend.

Just a hunch.... though I STILL think the original post was a joke or a troll post...
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sex with Moms friend okay? I think she is a cougar.