Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > difficulty ejaculating with condoms      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 22
view profile
History
difficulty ejaculating with condomsPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
And what brands were they? I think the ability to get off with a condom rate for men, in my experience, is only about 25% of the time at best.

How do I feel about it? I think it sucks if he can't get off, of course. As one poster said above, you want your partner to be happy and content also. It's helpful to reassure her that you are.

I dated someone for two years who would never have sex without a condom and our sex life was great. I think that if it's all you know with that person it's fine, but if you've had sex with them without one in the past it's more difficult.
 forums48380
Msg: 23
difficulty ejaculating with condoms
Posted: 6/29/2013 6:28:12 PM
I tried the lambskin last night and it worked but they're expensive and I'm not sure if it was psychological or truly the sensation. next I'll try the spiral/twisted style and see how those are. Still, it's much better than in the past where I couldn't even tell if I was inside her and that's not a question to ask.
 cooldog65
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2013 7:49:17 AM
^^^^^
If you can't tell if you're inside her, then this might be a case of tossing a hotdog down a hallway.

I can understand losing a certain amount of sensation with a condom. Try taking a shower with a raincoat on.
 sandytm
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/6/2013 2:49:58 PM
At this time, there is no way to test a man for HPV, which they can pass on to a woman.
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2013 3:39:39 PM
I have never....I will repeat.....Never......been with a man that did not ejaculate because he had a condom on!!

Every single man has had not one issue.....well other than cummin a bit too quickly! LOL
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 27
Posted: 10/6/2013 3:48:37 PM

Posted by MsMicki:
"Every single man has had not one issue.....well other than cummin a bit too quickly! LOL."

Good for you! That thang must have quite a bit of excitement and quality life left in it. ;-)
 MsMicki
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2013 7:43:41 PM
LOL......nothing to do with my "thang"...
just a reality that "most" men are full of it when they claim they can't get off with a condom on!!

(and I'm pretty sure the premature stuff has nothing to with "me"....and everything to do with "them"!)
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 29
Posted: 10/8/2013 6:46:54 AM
I agree with MsMicki as it pertains to me...for me a condom builds up an intense heat under the head of my penis (what that excess skin called, frenulum) and I can cum in minutes if not seconds(lets say 59 sec) so I will still receive a few messages after this post....

In military medical facilities condoms are free and are usually placed in the waiting room and you can just walk up and grab a bag out of the box marked with the appropriate size....well me being a smart ass I turned the boxes around and wrote on them Extra Small, Small and Extra Large and Extremely Large.....It was funny to watch.
 cleverpaws
Msg: 30
I can cum in minutes if not sec (lets say 59 sec)
Posted: 10/8/2013 10:15:19 AM
59 sec!!!.....wow ...no wonder so many women hate them!!!!! lol
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 31
Posted: 10/8/2013 1:26:55 PM
Yes 59 sec...but that can be extended to at least an hour if she she's spanking my ass... and gives me a finger flick now and then....ok I'm lying 59sec it is !
 cleverpaws
Msg: 32
Posted: 10/9/2013 8:00:19 PM
Hey Theme Pack.... You got a min?..... lol
 ohenryx
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2013 10:35:52 AM
I don't "get off" easily or quickly, and these days I don't get off at all from intercourse while wearing a condom. But this is not a problem, there are a myriad of other possibilities. There are many women (a majority?) who never get off from intercourse, but in most cases a man can find a way to make her happy.

It's all about communications, and having an open mind. All I have to say to a woman with a closed mind is "Next!".
 beachgirl000
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/13/2015 1:25:41 PM
that's why anal sex is so great...don't need to worry about babies :)
 Aradia96
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/14/2015 6:09:47 AM
I thought all men had this problem?
I don't mind as long as he doesn't want to make a mess of me instead >.>
If it was the first few times I have ever had sex with the person I really would mind though.
 EdKansas
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2015 8:15:20 PM
I didn't see anyone suggest female condoms? Anyone have any experience with them?

And yea OP just so you don't feel alone, I find it very difficult to use them. So much so that I will just abstain from having intercourse if condoms are a deal breaker. There are other things to do besides that.
 south_city
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/16/2015 11:40:27 AM
She can give him a hand job or a blow job to finish the deal.
 damassteel
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2015 4:56:11 PM
Yup, we're all different. Some guys do just fine with them, others not so much. I'm definitely in the latter category...Hate 'em with a passion. For me, NO sex is preferable to sex with a condom.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > difficulty ejaculating with condoms