Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Friend zone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 26
Friend zone Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Bet'cha it's written by a guy, though, since it's liberally sprinkled with assumptions about how women behave, as if we're some kind of Borg collective.

(mrcs84) If it were written by a woman, would it really make any difference?

If it was written by a woman, she'd be dismissed as a self-hating woman, instead of a misinformed man.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 27
Friend zone
Posted: 7/20/2013 9:43:20 AM

You have a thing for her, she doesn't have a thing for you. The end.
Yes indeedy! Stop wishing and hoping she will change.
 acehardlight
Msg: 28
Friend zone
Posted: 7/22/2013 3:53:17 PM
the op is such a ****. heres a tip op, man up and move on. you are acting more feminate than a woman. why would she want to date a puss when she walks around with one daily ? 7 years and you cant take a hint smh. and you wonder why woman dont respect you. the friendzone is a myth made up by nice guys and nothing more. dont act like her friend, show her your lover side smh
 Maleman999
Msg: 29
Friend zone
Posted: 7/22/2013 7:11:52 PM
So it took you 4 years to decide you have more than just friends feelings for her? That's called "I have no luck getting dates, so I'll settle for my friend, who I never expressed any feelings for other than just a friend". I'm willing to bet, 7 years ago, you're the one that decided the friend zone was the best course of action because there was no spark and physical chemistry with her.

Did you two actually date at first or was this a platonic friendship developed from day one? If you two actually dated, and there's no romantic connection by the fourth date at the latest, there never will be-never mind waiting four years to find out if there's a romantic connection. If you try again, you will just end up looking very desperate. Desperate is not sexy to women.
 Grimblekin
Msg: 30
Friend zone
Posted: 7/25/2013 2:50:03 PM
Sounds like she is a good friend, and is at least open and honest about only wanting you as a friend.

If you honestly feel like you can't be her friend without being in a romantic relationship with her, I would limit myself from her.

You're both adults, explain to her why you can't be her friend right now...yeah it sucks, but there's no point in torturing yourself. If she cares about you and is your friend, she'll understand.
 GenJayne
Msg: 31
Friend zone
Posted: 7/25/2013 8:00:39 PM
If she has just broken up with someone else she doesn't need the added burden of you revealing your crush to her. You need to accept that she just wants you as a friend. It sounds like right now what she needs is a good friend. So be that.
 Proteaus
Msg: 32
Friend zone
Posted: 7/30/2013 4:59:59 AM
Even though a lot of women on this site state they are looking for a relationship ,if you read their profiles . The type of man they say they are looking for , looks more like they are looking for a girlfriend .So there are probably a lot of women just looking for men for the friend (servitude ) zone . To be honest I do not personally know any men (I stress the word men) who would even entertain the notion if this friend zone garbage (that is what friend zone really is ) . Only reason a woman will put a man into the friend zone is so they have a servant when needed.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 33
Friend zone
Posted: 7/30/2013 7:30:36 AM
proteaus...

Only reason a woman will put a man into the friend zone is so they have a servant when needed

Dang...Why didn't someone inform me...we're suppose to use our man friends....rollseyes! You really need to get a new line.....
Yes....I am positive...a few men don't even get "friend" zoned...lol.

Most women....put men in the friend zone because they don't look at them as a romantic partner and they don't want to "bang" you...to put it point blank!
I have a few men friends.....we talk about their/our... experiences/relationships and we give each other our opinions.
Now.....I choose my "friends" because they are nice people that I respect and like to have around and it's likewise.
If...someone doesn't want to be my "friend"....that's their choice....who cares?
 4ms4me
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Friend zone
Posted: 7/31/2013 2:53:17 PM

...Why didn't someone inform me...we're suppose to use our man friends

And our romantic partners, too, don't forget. And I know exactly how this works, too, cause I've been on POF Forums long enough to have learned the "truth" about male-female relationships.

1. Every woman needs at least one, preferably several, man-friends. She keeps these man-friends hanging around by sometimes giving them hope that there could be more, if they just wait ... (Maybe after a bit of wine; nothing like the deniability of things said/done while under the influence of alcohol). Men friends are good for plumbing, lawn care, roofing, mechanicing, painting, moving, killing spiders and reaching the high stuff. Maybe some random sex (see note re: wine above).

2. Romantic partners are good for things like dinners, clothes, concerts, new cars, nice jewelery - basic standard of living stuff. With any luck, the sex is good too. And if a woman wants a baby, it's best to make sure the romantic partner of the moment is able to procreate, else things could get embarrassing. Ensuring he's got means is also important, since baby is always going to need stuff. Generally, one romantic partner at a time is all a woman can handle, though there are some who'll try two or more at a time. This generally leads to all kinds of drama, requiring the woman to call upon her man friends to cry on his shoulder, while he builds up her ego with his devotion and adoration. Maybe she has a little sex with the man-friend too, keeping him on the line - and after all what better time to deny responsibility for your actions than when you're so very vulnerable?

'Cause you know, men are as dumb as turnips and absolutely desperate for a woman, ANY woman - as long as she's at least reasonably hot - and women are scheming, conniving, selfish hoes.

Did I miss anything?
 hounddoug
Msg: 35
Friend zone
Posted: 7/31/2013 3:52:35 PM

'Cause you know, men are as dumb as turnips and absolutely desperate for a woman, ANY woman - as long as she's at least reasonably hot - and women are scheming, conniving, selfish hoes.

Did I miss anything?

Nope, and I have my popcorn ready because this is going to be more entertaining than any television show.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 36
Friend zone
Posted: 7/31/2013 8:06:46 PM
Everyone has a Game in some respect. We don't live in a vacuum

Very true. The problem with "game" is it's different definitions. There's a big difference between playing a person and playing the dating field. But everyone has a "game". Grandma will tell her teenage grandson the "game" he should employ. You employ a "game" when going into a job interview, writing a cover letter, going into a business meeting, etc.

The validity of that Game may be more or less effective, but at some point a man is going to adapt to a methodology of seduction as per his conditions and environment warrant.

Very true. There's a forum regular on here who thinks all women love outlaw biker druggie deadbeat dads. Well, if you hang out in a redneck bar in a small town, and/or you're only attracted to the attractive adult women who were born & raised in a low-down trailer park -- sure, that may not be too far from accurate. Very different than hanging out around career corporate women who live & work in downtown Chicago.

Even mPUAs still need to adapt their Game for differing environments – different clubs, types of women, socio-economic levels, countries, etc. – there needs to be adaptation and improvisation. The same applies for Betas, but the disparity is that the Beta tends to think of a one size fits all approach.

Very true. And it doesn't take a mPUA to do that -- just a guy with decent game will at least flow in that direction, even though he may not have the suave skillset & cat-like charming reflexes as a mPUA. Betas do have a one-size-fits-all approach -- "just be yourself" -- where themselves is the description of a Beta, and they see changing that way as not just outside themselves but not ethical/good/honest/etc. They never think to change themselves (their perspective) and their outlook on reality... instead they follow Grandma's or their buddy's wholesome GF's advice on what women want and should want and anything else is being bad.

For all the complaints of worry about the Game community turning into scripted ‘social robots’, it’s actually the Beta who adopts a far more embedded script and is less likely to deviate from it. Betas tend to stick with what worked for them, what was reinforced for them, in the past.

Bingo. A Beta is going to be the same, "the way". In some senses that's not horrible by itself... if it were to be The way that one should flow & have to flow in human culture. But someone with game, who isn't necessarily a poster child for an Alpha, isn't going to be a social robot at all. That means there is no game. One myth about guys who go out of their way to read up/find "game" is that they rattle off one-liners. When really, it's about understanding the reality of the dating world, the human condition, how people respond, etc -- going outside the mere dating world but the people world, too.
 TonyVerse
Msg: 37
Friend zone
Posted: 8/1/2013 3:11:35 AM
I've been in the friendzone all my life. Never had a woman who I pursued. Imagine living that life. I say, if this woman isn't showing clear interest in you and you've been friends for 7 years, walk away and find someone else. It's not worth the heartache to stick around hoping.
 the_biggavell
Msg: 38
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 5:01:03 AM
This is what a man is when he’s in the friend zone with a broad. Men want to **** women in no time. Women want time before they **** men. Why should I whore out my time just to find out if the sex is any good? This is why it is best to find the best way to let women know you want to **** right away because it’s pointless and fraudulent to you and her to try to “friend-your-way” into some ****. You know I’m telling the truth. The friend-zone trap is your fault and she thinks you are a straight up clown. While she’s wasting your time on “implied” ****, having you take her to the movies and out to eat, some soldier who laid his pimp game down right out the gate is ****ing the daylights out of her without having to do any of that.

Just lay it on the line, flat out. Be prepared to take a loss. Make it known in so many words and actions that your precious time is just as important or possibly more important than any ****. If she is worried about being a sexual hoe you need to be worried about being a time hoe. And that’s the game and if she doesn’t like it, take a loss & move it right along.
 Kellticman72
Msg: 39
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 8:04:00 AM
Just because she has "friend zoned" you doesn't mean you have to be her friend. If you cant handle being her friend then move on. It wont change. There have been many women who have just wanted to be friends with me and I have passed. Its hard to be around someone who you are interested in, but they are not interested in you. Good luck and don't beat yourself up about it. There are many women out there who will fulfill your emotional needs.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 8:11:17 AM
Mrc that is an interesting article. Not sure how true it is but I have my more simple explanation of what you read. "me Tarzan yOu Jane". DNA and biology win out in the end.
 CouldBWow
Msg: 41
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 11:20:07 AM
Women dont put men in the friendzone - men put themselves in the friendzone. They suppress their physical/sexual interest in a woman while playing up all the traits they think a woman wants to see. And by doing so, they volunteer to become another 'girlfriend'.

Sure, a healthy rational woman wants a man who has empathetic listening skills, a man who is willing to allow things to progress naturally who isnt pushy or clingy, etc, etc. But if you give a woman all that with NO flirting, no light innuendo that you actually want and desire her - well eventually she is going to view you as just a friend. And she will soon grow comfortable with that relationship to the point she wont be interested in potentially ruining that friendship...because honestly, a good friend is much harder to find than a date!

But - you as the man, were dishonest with your intentions from the get go. You didn't want to turn her off by coming on too strong, so you error by not coming on at all and give the friend vibe for a long time...and then get frustrated when you discover that you are in fact only a friend with little chance of being the lover.

Men friendzone themselves in hopes to avoid initial rejection, only to suffer long term rejection. What kind of trade off is that? If you want a woman to be your lover - you make the moves on her. And if she rejects you - such as life, cant win 'em all. You move on to find someone who might be into you. You dont press your nose against the glass for 7 years hoping things will change! How many potentially awesome opportunities passed you by because you were too hung up on someone *you* mislead into a platonic friendship?

Next time, don't be afraid to be a man and to express your interest in a woman. Be willing to deal with the up front rejection potential and move on to the next if it happens. I guarantee you it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the type of rejection you are dealing with now after investing so much time.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 42
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 12:26:05 PM
Just because she has "friend zoned" you doesn't mean you have to be her friend. If you cant handle being her friend then move on.

Friend-Zone = She doesn't like him 'in that way'. Sometimes he doesn't know he was friend-zoned. Sometimes SHE doesn't know she friend-zoned him (he's great on paper and knows she 'should' like him and he's a cool guy, etc).

There's two main friend-zone issues:
(1) You met her at the bar/online/etc. By saying it outright pre-emptively or understood by action, she likes to "take it slow"/"friends first", and does want to go out 1-on-1. Guy flirts, but she doesn't flow so well with it; she smiles & nods, doesn't reciprocate but doesn't push away either. She also sends mixed signals depending how much she drank or what mood she's in. He figures she's just taking it slow. She actually has no interest. He aims to try and "re-gain" that interest, when really, she wasn't really interested in HIM in the first place, just the male companionship & attention -- even if she thinks she may have been somewhat.
*The friends-first game and sometimes the taking-it-slow game mistakenly allows someone to think that if they lose or have no interest in-that-way, nothing really changes, no consequences, don't have to say anything, etc -- and can still hang out, get some drinks paid for, and play it out. Playing "house" as dating, in essence, when really, you're not (but she gets the attention benefits).

(2) You know the girl thru friends/work/family/etc, and you begin talking 1-on-1, and possibly hanging out 1-on-1. Unlike getting a # from a girl at the bar or from online, there's no initial "boy meets girl" situation. The guy gets mixed signals, he may be like the guy the poster I quote below is like, or maybe he's doing everything okay but the girl is just leading him on. He's trying to turn it from "boy KNOWS girl" into "boy DATES girl"

Friend-Zone isn't an announcement that they just want to be friends with you. That's just making it blatantly Known you're friend-zoned.

Women dont put men in the friendzone - men put themselves in the friendzone.

That sometimes happens, don't get me wrong. And it's a good positive motivator for guys, even though it's inaccurate. That's A common scenario. But another common scenario is that the girl is just not that interested in-that-way, even with decent game. It'd be foolish to say that any guy can get any girl in any situation if he plays his cards right.

But if you give a woman all that with NO flirting, no light innuendo that you actually want and desire her - well eventually she is going to view you as just a friend.

I like what you wrote -- and I pretty much agree with this. Unless you're out of her league and the type of guy she likes, I agree. But if that's the case, it'd be easier to mesh with her on the non-platonic level and there'll be less concerns/drama/etc.

You didn't want to turn her off by coming on too strong, so you error by not coming on at all and give the friend vibe for a long time...and then get frustrated when you discover that you are in fact only a friend with little chance of being the lover.

I like that. In common scenarios -- very true. A guy can't play "friend" and not want to "cross any lines". Thing is though, many times he does make it a bit too obvious he likes her -- and she likes guys liking her -- but he doesn't go in for a fish-or-cut-bait situation because he doesn't want to "ruin" anything. Hence, he lingers there, and that's his fault. If going in for a kiss in a decently appropriate environment would potentially "ruin" things -- she's not interested in ya.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 2:04:36 PM
Women dont put men in the friendzone - men put themselves in the friendzone. They suppress their physical/sexual interest in a woman while playing up all the traits they think a woman wants to see. And by doing so, they volunteer to become another 'girlfriend'.

Sure, a healthy rational woman wants a man who has empathetic listening skills, a man who is willing to allow things to progress naturally who isnt pushy or clingy, etc, etc. But if you give a woman all that with NO flirting, no light innuendo that you actually want and desire her - well eventually she is going to view you as just a friend. And she will soon grow comfortable with that relationship to the point she wont be interested in potentially ruining that friendship...because honestly, a good friend is much harder to find than a date!

But - you as the man, were dishonest with your intentions from the get go. You didn't want to turn her off by coming on too strong, so you error by not coming on at all and give the friend vibe for a long time...and then get frustrated when you discover that you are in fact only a friend with little chance of being the lover.

Men friendzone themselves in hopes to avoid initial rejection, only to suffer long term rejection. What kind of trade off is that? If you want a woman to be your lover - you make the moves on her. And if she rejects you - such as life, cant win 'em all. You move on to find someone who might be into you. You dont press your nose against the glass for 7 years hoping things will change! How many potentially awesome opportunities passed you by because you were too hung up on someone *you* mislead into a platonic friendship?

Next time, don't be afraid to be a man and to express your interest in a woman. Be willing to deal with the up front rejection potential and move on to the next if it happens. I guarantee you it doesn't hurt nearly as bad as the type of rejection you are dealing with now after investing so much time.

+10(is there such a thing?) That was deep and very much got to the heart of it. I am really glad you explained it in great detail for others.
What I have noticed is that once you do the right steps women will either desire or reject you, same as before , but when they reject you they will not even consider de masculinizing (not sure if a real word) a guy by putting them in the friend zone. Its almost like they sense the difference in you. Sure they might accuse you of coming on too strong, but often that is not a deal breaker if she likes you. She just might make it clear you are going to fast.
Doing all the above will obviously not guarantee that she will desire you, no matter how much internal game you have. She just might not see you that way for herself but she almost certainly will not see you as a guy to friend-zone. Being cut loose will be a positive.
Guys themselves sometimes realize what they should do later on but they also don't want to ruin the friendship. Often it gets ruined anyway!
 gtomustang
Msg: 44
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 2:56:00 PM
"Women dont put men in the friendzone - men put themselves in the friendzone. They suppress their physical/sexual interest in a woman while playing up all the traits they think a woman wants to see. And by doing so, they volunteer to become another 'girlfriend'."

>>>ah, I see that myth still goes 'round. Being a sexual creature ar0und any woman, fails to make her hot for you. unless she's already, duh, hot for you. There is no "hidden switch" to throw, just as there is no switch for a woman to throw to make a man not interested in her, suddenly see her as hot.

i've been a flirt since 1st grade, chasing the girls 'round. it never made them interested, unless they already were interested in a fellow like me. they may have enjoyed being attractive, but as soon as the hot fellow entered the room, they were trying to get him to flirt with them the way I was--and told friends we had in common, their dream fellow had parts of me, and parts of him.

that aside, what screws the fellows playing "the nice guy" is they aren't all that nice--they're hoping to wait their turn with the girl who's always doing the bad boy. the nice guy says, "oh I'm not like that bad boy" and she gets confused, b/c that's how she gets attention--by offering not personality, but what the bad boy wants.

the true nice guy, hangs out with nice girls. i've been taken out of the friend zone by women who were interested in doing so--and I wasn't being sexual with them. sometimes, not being sexual gave them the room to BE sexual, since they were fending off yet another guy trying to get into their pants.

but it always boils down to attraction--what a woman wants, she does her best to get. if she's attractive, she knows from experience she has what it takes to usually--not always, but usually--get what she wants if she tries hard enough and preserveres. if she's not attractive...the guy likely wasn't that interested anyway, so it's a moot point.
 mikecheck44
Msg: 45
Friend zone
Posted: 8/2/2013 9:19:36 PM
I'm now in the friendzone with the following types of people and these categories are acceptable friendzones. The ones that lack confidence are insecure usually end up in number 4.

1. The girl I have already been with- two previous dates fit into this category. I am starting to realize being in the friend zone isn't so bad when you know what you have already had. One of them is a potential business partner for me, so I decided to keep in touch with her. I also have to make sure her head is on right as well, or I can go find a different business partner.

2. Someone I have not been with and never felt that attraction or spark with yet. I'm not curious right now and no feelings have developed. If they do happen to develop, I will bring it up once.

3. Dating or dated someone in the circle of friends- simply a big no-no to even go for it anyway.

4. I was attracted to her but never told her. Now contemplating whether to walk away. This to me is the most dangerous list to be friendzoned in.

Now of course, I have been a fallback guy as well. I can assure you as a fallback guy, I am far more likely to get laid than someone who is in the friendzone. I am more likely to get that random call at 2am to come over than the guy who is in the friendzone. But, I am more likely to not hear from the person after a while when I am a fallback guy as compared to being in the friendzone.

I will bring up another topic as well. Most people I meet are looking for that "constant" in their life... That person who they feel comfortable around and can have that emotional connection with. Unfortunately for you, you are/were her "constant" OP, and it's unfortunate because it's not in the way you hope it would work out. She will find someone else to be that friend when you choose to leave her life. Choice is yours... stay in her life as a friend, or walk away because you brought this emotional pain and suffering on yourself. I can assure you telling her now is going to cause some emotional conflict for her and regardless of who is responsible for what, you will likely take the fall.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 46
Friend zone
Posted: 8/3/2013 11:28:36 AM

Being a sexual creature ar0und any woman, fails to make her hot for you. unless she's already, duh, hot for you. There is no "hidden switch" to throw, just as there is no switch for a woman to throw to make a man not interested in her, suddenly see her as hot.

I disagree with what he's saying too, but only because that's not how it always is. You'd be surprised what 'game' can do -- it can turn a girl off who finds you kinda cute, etc .... or turn a girl on who at first thought he's-okay-but-i-can-do-better. A guy playing "the friend" route is going to turn a girl off, unless she's secretly wanting him. When a girl really likes the guy underneath it all, her perception of things will be very different -- what she would find mildly annoying with a guy she has no interest in will be a cute little quirk. Stuff like that. BUT if she's in neutral territory -- isn't that interested but never really given it much thought either -- that's where one's "game" can make or break it.

what screws the fellows playing "the nice guy" is they aren't all that nice--they're hoping to wait their turn with the girl who's always doing the bad boy

Well, I'd call those guys the explicit-not-"bad"-boy -- but really they could be anything. As you say, hanging on LIKE a Mr Nice Guy and that route. But many Mr Nice Guys are alive & well. They're pushovers, caterers and are conditioned no matter what you tell them, that going by Grandma's "game" is THE only ethical way and anything less than that is not being good. The explicit-not-"bad"-boy isn't necessarily like that. It could be any guy just trying to play That card in that situation (a guy trying to get a girl out of his league).

the true nice guy, hangs out with nice girls.

Yes, the ones who don't complain. When a Mr Nice Guy complains about his dating "luck" -- he's going after girls out of his league, or more importantly, out of his demographic. He's not attracted (enough) to the not-so-outgoing not-too-attractive girls.

but it always boils down to attraction--what a woman wants, she does her best to get. if she's attractive, she knows from experience she has what it takes to usually--not always, but usually--get what she wants if she tries hard enough and preserveres. if she's not attractive...the guy likely wasn't that interested anyway, so it's a moot point.

That is the biggest component, yes. Looks. Girls are into looks just as much as guys are. But one's style, facial expressions, demeanor is also embedded in that too. When girls deny the thing about looks so much, they're only talking about one sub-set of looks (how ripped he is, how modelesque his face may be). But looks goes further than that. Looks influences (mildly or strongly) on our judgement calls about their personality many times.

In essence, it's not so much having awesome game -- that's not going to get you girls who are Not attracted to you from across the room. I think more of it is about not having bad, misguided "game", which could turn you from datable to doable-but-not-datable, or even down to Not Interested if it's really bad. Playing the "friend" route, purposely or unknowingly by Grandma's conditioning, is going to make one's "luck" a lot worse.

Now of course, I have been a fallback guy as well. I can assure you as a fallback guy, I am far more likely to get laid than someone who is in the friendzone.

That's an interesting 'zone' you pointed out. I agree, that's not the friend-zone. It's basically the doable-but-not-datable. The side-pocket-option. She's not that into you, but you've garnered her trust, maybe even played the 'friend'/Nice Guy card -- she has attraction but not too much -- either due to not enough in looks or personality isn't a turn-on.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 47
Friend zone
Posted: 8/5/2013 10:00:36 AM

Usually women friendzone a man because she is not attracted to him. Full stop. It is not that men suppress their feelings necessarily, in fact most men dont, in my experience. WOmen know when a man is sexually hot for her and she responds accordingly, or not...

That's it in a nutshell. Not rocket science.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 48
Friend zone
Posted: 8/14/2013 11:34:05 AM
4ms4me

Did I miss anything

Yes...lately,(with a few) we are "entitled princesses and don't forget the word... "Feminazis" and because of us women being able to vote and make our own choices and make a fair wage....we have on our own destroyed the "traditional family" of the good ole days.....
Oh and BTW....men are going on Strike and have decided to not marry us.. if us wimmens.. don't smarten up.
But....we want you to now pay half the expenses of dating (since you are now working)...marriage and keep raising the kids and being a good wife and mother....and don't disagree with me....how dare you...

I have learned a lot on these forums....
Yep.....I am going to have to cut and paste....your list though....thanks for the chuckle....
Sorry....This will not offend any man that has his head screwed on right....imo.
Being facetious....I realize not all men think...this way!

Now back to the serious stuff....
Once again.....It's not rocket science...If you don't want to be a friend with a woman....don't!!
 zuythemanfrog
Msg: 49
Friend zone
Posted: 9/2/2013 8:32:17 AM
My friend, the 'friendzone' is an enormous black hole from which no feelings of romantic or sexual love can ever escape. When you're put in the friendzone by a woman, you're done. FOREVER. FORGET IT AND MOVE ON.
 zuythemanfrog
Msg: 50
Friend zone
Posted: 9/2/2013 8:45:16 AM
You can't force attraction in the other person. They're either attracted to you or they're not. There's no middle ground and you can't change their feelings by hanging around for a long time. Don't waste time your time on people who aren't receptive. All you're doing is building frustration and resentment in your heart and beating yourself up or anyone who may ever come close. Be real and true to yourself. Don't waste time of people who don't appreciate you. This whole wide world is full of people so don't restrict yourself. Get out there.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Friend zone