Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GeordieColin
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Who still goes out to pull?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Msg 12.
I hope that your confidence continues to grow and you ignore people like me that pick holes in your comments in here like I have done before even if I do in the future.
It is your life so live it.
Even your worst critic will spend their time thinking about your life infinitely less than you will so feck them.
 ellymyosotis
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Who still goes out to pull?
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:42:13 PM
Geordie I will not ignore you as you have posted some points to my threads that I have considered but mostly ignored due to your form of posting
If ever you do post a nice message to somebodies thread without a barbed undercourrent please let me know as I would not wish to miss a millennium event!
 GeordieColin
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2013 3:47:05 PM
I am sorry. My post above was very genuine. That means fecking me as well!
 daver987654
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 7/25/2013 1:14:02 PM
Back on topic, only because I am jealous of our player/manager scoring so often. I will be out on Saturday evening listening to the Ramrods, a band you have never heard of but who gave Brian Jones his big break before he joined the Stones, followed by Bon Jovi who I suspect are not the real deal and don't include Jon in the line up. Nevertheless it will be huge fun as I am going with about 15 of my friends who are mostly female - that's on the assumption there a re 5 blokes therefore the rest aren't.
Strangely I get great joy from getting women's phone numbers then immediately deleting them when I get home. It cuts out all that crap in between taking them to dinner, cinema etc spending a resentful small fortune before getting to ? base whatever that means before getting back to singledom. #
BTW if anyone should happen to be at the Guiting Power festival on Sunday please do say hello to me and my friends. Hopefully Charlie, Rebecca, David and Sam can make it.
p.s. have spare set of knitted pink bootees etc
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >