Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What about for the people who don't want kids?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 141
view profile
History
What about for the people who don't want kids?Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I do not have, and never wanted kids.

A lot of people just assume that I could not have kids, and I let them assume.

Many people just cannot comprehend a woman being Child-free by Choice.

I have observed two vasectomies being performed. Both men told me it was painless.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 142
view profile
History
What about for the people who don't want kids?
Posted: 7/12/2016 12:53:34 AM

The more money people make, the more skilled and talented they are, the higher their IQ is, the least childbearing they do, on average, and dramatically.

This works on dating sites as well. Women who are professional, college educated, and make >70k a year are generally less interested in having children. The more you date in that range, the less you run into people wanting to procreate.

Exactly.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 143
What about for the people who don't want kids?
Posted: 7/12/2016 1:14:32 AM

The more money people make, the more skilled and talented they are, the higher their IQ is...

Ever met anyone who works in the oil fields?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > What about for the people who don't want kids?