Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 86
Children from previous relationshipPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

Yes, the OP should be held to the highest of standards while the kid's own parents aren't fit to breed. Yeah, that's fair.

I'm sorry but it's the OP placing herself above everyone else so why not hold her to her own standards ?
I would also have to believe all of her stories demeaning the mother for that to be true.

Jersey, you've been around long enough to know that when someone puts that much effort into making everyone else the bad guy there's something wrong with the story, so I'm amazed that you've over looked so many of the op's comments and see her as the same martyr she is trying to sell herself as.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 89
Children from previous relationship
Posted: 8/30/2013 12:31:37 PM
She is taking care of the grand-father and her fiance ...

The part-time mother is going to spend the weekend at her boyfriend's parents home ...

Sounds like her boyfriend's parents do NOT want HER child at THEIR home.

They want a CHILD-FREE weekend ...

You DUMP on the OP....

HOPE YOUR CHILDREN DUMP YOU IN NURSING HOME

The OP and her fiance are planning to get a home and have Grand father live with them

What about his parents?

Why are they NOT taking care of the grandfather?

and your entire rant becomes an embarrassing fail based on a single sentence in the op.

However, his ex has started bringing her son over again.

So obviously the ex has had the child for the last few months if she has "started bringing her son over again".

Oh wait, it gets even better then that.

Now this is all over the father being unable to care for his own child for even a day all because he broke his leg two months ago, and yet what happens if the mother has a problem or is incapacitated ?

Well lets see how the op views the same thing happening to the mother shall we ?

She’s had a minor surgery on Wednesday. I suppose she needs some rest, but she is living with a permanent partner and they are going for a weekend away to his parents.

Really... No really...

The mother can make do and deal with it after a recent surgery, but the father shouldn't be bothered in any way because he broke his leg two months ago.. How convenient.

Surely, between 4 adults somehow they’d be able to look after the kind.

Funny how she doesn't believe she should be expected to or have to care for the child but doesn't have a problem expecting others to do it. How convenient.

The mother is a USER ... DUMPS the child when it is NOT connivence for her..

Again: "However, his ex has started bringing her son over again. And is it really out of "convenience" when She’s had a minor surgery on Wednesday. and the child's father is unable to care for his own child because he broke his leg two months ago ?

Next time I suggest you at least read the op before you go off on a rant.
 anita_lay
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2013 2:21:56 PM
^^Da Genius is NOT the reason why single parents have trouble finding someone..lol..
I agree with evil. It reads to me like a huge whine...BUT...she seems to have reasonably good reasons for it.
However, her complaints are misplaced.
The OP must deal with the situation according to what she wants and is prepared to give to it.
She doesn't mind caring for granddad. She seems to accept that a broken leg that happened two months ago has rendered her fiance incapable of anything (hope he can still wash himself).
She is, however, supremely pissed off about having to care for a small child on a regular basis.
Now this is a woman who is not maternal. Nothing wrong with that. She chose not to have them. Sensible idea.
But she's marrying a guy who can't look after himself (the leg thing is a crock imo) and has an ex-wife who won't take on a full-time parenting role.
What to do?
Lady, don't marry him. The ''kid'' is only going to get bigger and demand more food. He's going to cost a lot more money. Worse still, he will need consistent and loving emotional care, protection, guidance, security...he's going to need a great deal of SOMEONE'S time if he to grow up into a secure, loving, emotionally intelligent and capable adult.
And you don't want to do it.
I'm not saying you should have to do it. This sort of parenting isn't something that can be ordered on demand. But if you sincerely can't give on that level, bail now.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/30/2013 6:22:04 PM
I READ WHAT THE OP WROTE ... .AND YOU DID NOT

I will not be typed to in that tone..(jk) Yelling and screaming your opinion doesn't make it right, it just makes it wrong and loud.

YOU ARE THE REASON MANY SINGLE PARENTS HAVE TROUBLE FINDING SOMEONE ..

And you came to that conclusion in a discussion where I am defending the single mother with the utmost concern for the child. WoW...

YOU SCARE OFF PEOPLE ... JUDGEMENTAL

If it's people like yourself and the op, that's something I am willing to live with.

The op is a WIDOW .... but why would you know that ....

Because it was the lead into her rant about the late husbands ex, children and money. I know, what are the odds that the op lucked out and got involved with two different men and yet had the exact same problems with both of their ex's about their children and money. The stories would be identical if she could only convince her fiancee into sending his son off to boarding school to be rid of him once and for all.

The op does NOT to be used by a part-time mother ...
You are absolutely correct, she doesn't seem fit to be a baby sitter, much less a mother. Finally, something we agree on.

She is taking care of the 93 year old grandfather..

Define "taking care of"... The op clearly stated they are currently looking for a home together with an annex for the grand father. Guess he doesn't need a "care taker" after all.

He requires MORE work then a child

Not this child.
This child is so used to being dumped off from place to place he just sits quietly by the door with his little bag waiting to be told to get in the car. There was never time to teach him how to talk so he never says a word.

Common sense and logic: The op clearly stated they are currently looking for a home together with an annex for the grand father. The old man does not require the level of care you are implying.

Sounds like her boyfriend do NOT want to take care of HER child ...

Sounds like, the op should hook up with the ex's boyfriend, because not only does the op not want to care for this child, she doesn't even want him around his own father and other family members. She has a problem with the child spending time with his grandparents.

In closing:

The fiancee rearranged his life so he could help care for his 93 year old grandfather, but is unable and unwilling to care for his own child for a couple of days due to breaking his leg two months ago ? That just doesn't make any sense.

The op clearly questioned why the mother can't "dump" the child off onto her boyfriend and his family, so she clearly has no problem with this child being dumped off, as long as it's not around her or the fiancee's family.

The op expects the mother to keep the child away because the father broke his leg two months ago, while writing off the mother having surgery on Wednesday. Even thought the mother has kept the child away for awhile now, hence the "just started bringing her son back around".

The op has such disdain for this child she refers to him as "her" son, and not their son, and writes off all responsibility of the father, again because of the broken leg.

If the child was getting the short end of the stick by an uncaring mother, the last thing any concerned person is going to complain about is the absence of said mother.

And to think so far your best argument is as pathetic and uncaring as the op's, "why not dump the kid off onto her boyfriend and his family".
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/31/2013 12:45:28 AM
I disagree. He did not spew negativity towards the OP, he simply found all the gaping holes in her story.

As for the OP taking care of two people already, one has to wonder just how much care they need if she doesn't LIVE with them. Obviously, they manage to get along by themselves when she's not there which leads me to believe she simply likes playing the martyr. This is not some random child, this is the OP's fiance's son. The fiance has a broken leg. He is not a quadriplegic and therefore, capable of caring for a 5 year old. Actually, I know quadriplegics who manage quite fine tending to their children so unless the fiance has brain damage with his broken leg and does not know his ass from a whole in the wall, the OP's story of the father being unable to care for his OWN CHILD is nothing more that BS.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 95
I hate kids !!
Posted: 8/31/2013 1:27:42 AM

Yeah, like you're so caring. Who are you trying to fool?

The OP is already taking of two people, but, oh nooo... that's not good enough for you. That doesn't even count, though what you've done in comparison I'd love to know (feel free to write whatever internet fiction you'd like).

It's funny because you're acting so holier-than-thou, like such a better person, yet all you've done is spew negativity towards the OP. I'll tell you right now; that's not the mark of a considerate person. That's just another internet troll trying to make themself look good. Maybe you're hoping that'll get you a pity date?

The OP doesn't have disdain for the child. She's only expressing the fact that after taking on the care of two people, a third is the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't blame her. Play the saint all you like, but the only people buying into this BS are the other broken regulars in this forum looking to vent on someone in order to feel temporarily ignore their own messed up lives.

Check that out, you repeat things I've clearly proven to be lie using the op's own posts and attack me on a personal level thinking it adds some type of validity to your redundancy, and I'm the e-net troll seeking attention.

Unless you can point out any disclaimers I've over looked requiring me to coddle the ignorant of lie to people in hopes it makes them feel better about themselves you are wasting your time.

Don't claim I'm wrong, prove something I've posted is wrong.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 96
I hate kids !!
Posted: 8/31/2013 8:58:35 AM
Now you see, I look at this whole thing a little differently. The OP's guy broke his leg and is not moving too well, this is a guy who taking care of his grandfather. So the on top of her fulltime job and her own home and other responsibilities, the OP has taken on the task of all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry and I am guessing yard work for a second home and let's add to that driving people to the doctor, physio etc. On top of buying the groceries etc, in her own words she hasn't ask her guy for reimbursement for any of the money she has spent. So she is doing more than her share, is probably exhausted and all the sudden it is now her responsibility to take care of and provide for a 5 year old. I know that I would be pretty pissed! She comes here looking for advice and a little sympathy and what do we do? Tell her she is a selfish b^tch and remind her that when she marries the guy, the little boy will be her responsibility as well.

Let's remember that when they marry, she won't be responsible for taking care of two homes, her guy won't be an invalid and will be able to do his share again.

Now for the comment about it has been two months and he should bet better by now. How many of you have broken you leg? It does take time to get better and 2 months is not much time at all. When I broke my leg the first time as a child, it was a simple fracture and I was still 10 weeks non weight bearing (more than two months). When I broke my leg the second time a few years ago it was a much more complex break and I was in a wheelchair for 3.5 months, using crutches for another 3 months and walked with a cane for two years after that. Takes time to recover from injuries.

OP, the child will always be there, you were aware of that from that start and his willingness to be responsible for his child was probably part of what attracted you to him in the first place. You need to sit down and work out these issues as family. If as you say, the mom rarely has the child, it is definitely time to revisit the issue of custody. Now for the mother-in-law making decision for you and your future husband, he needs to deal with this before you get married or you will always be following her rules. Deal with the issues before you marry him. Good luck
 ForumFiona
Msg: 97
I hate kids !!
Posted: 8/31/2013 1:33:02 PM
Actually Hamilton depending on the break, the average length of time for bone to heal is about 6 to 8 weeks. Full healing should occur by 6 months max. Again it depends on the type of break but most doctors prefer the patient to bear some weight on the leg and start using the muscles and ligaments soon afterward. If he can`t navigate stairs by now with his crutches or better yet if he doesn`t have a walking cast then I suspect something is wrong...

I never read anywhere from the OP that she dislikes the child. She never said he was a bad kid or misbehaved, it sounds as if she gets along alright with him actually. But the resentment the OP has towards the mother is obvious, I bet the mother feels the same way towards her. Honestly I think the whole damned family (except the kid) sounds somewhat emotionally unstable, I would be back living in my home in a heartbeat and letting them all figure it out on their own. Both the father and kid would be more than invited to stay with me though, if they wanted.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 99
I hate kids !!
Posted: 8/31/2013 1:51:00 PM

Actually Hamilton depending on the break, the average length of time for bone to heal is about 6 to 8 weeks. Full healing should occur by 6 months max. Again it depends on the type of break but most doctors prefer the patient to bear some weight on the leg and start using the muscles and ligaments soon afterward. If he can`t navigate stairs by now with his crutches or better yet if he doesn`t have a walking cast then I suspect something is wrong...

Actually, it is completely dependent on the type of break how the patient is non-weight bearing. In my case it was 14 weeks before I could bear any weight at all due to the type of break. During that period, I was at physio 5 days a week in order to save some of the muscle tone. Every break is different and without looking at a an x-ray, we have no idea why he is non-weight bearing at 2 months and if, like me, he has any issues with his shoulders, stairs on crutches are completely out of the picture.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 101
Children from previous relationships
Posted: 8/31/2013 3:59:11 PM

Don't complain about personal attacks after committing so many against the OP. Look at your little topic title change, as an example. You haven't "proved" anything, just made a bunch of unfounded accusations against the OP so you can have your self-righteous rant.

Who's complaining, your personal attacks are the only thing keeping your posts from being completely redundant and worth reading. The op dumped her life out and asked for it to be judged, where as your attempt to deface me is all based on your own imagination and need to play the hero.

Are you a doctor? Do you know the details of the bf's broken leg? Sure, some simple fractures may heal quickly, but there are more complicated injuries in that area that can take quite a bit longer. Maybe surgery, or a reset was involved since the date of the initial break. You don't have that info, yet you're sooo sure what the guy can & can't do at this point.

Two things I'm not, a doctor or completely ignorant. But if you are of the mind that a slow healing shine bone fracture is enough to turn a grown man into a complete invalid, more power to ya.

Do you personally know the grandfather and what level of care that he needs? Do you have first hand information regarding the additional amount of work & time OP volunteered to help him, and her bf out?

No, you don't.

Well he doesn't have a slow healing shine bone fracture, so we know he's not a complete invalid like his grandson.

The OP wasn't asked if she would also watch over the kid that weekend either, she was presented with a fait accompli. That lack of courtesy would naturally irritate someone, yet you turned this into a "she obviously hates this kid" sermon.

The op watching the child is just like your attempt to play thread hero, self appointed.

Yeah, I could quote every unsupported assumption you've made in order to vilify the OP, but considering that makes up the majority of your "contributions" to this topic, why bother?

Yeah you could, but that would only show how redundant your argument is since everything you are posting has already been discussed.

It's enough for me to point out that the people having a fit in this topic aren't the kind, considerate types that their manufactured outrage is supposed to imply.

Well I doubt it's hard to feel like you accomplished something when the bar was just thrown on the ground. Tripping over it could be considered a win. I mean even a blind squirrel trips over a nut every now and then.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/31/2013 4:13:09 PM

Well Dr. Evil ... where did you go to medical school ... so you must be a DOCTOR ...

I didn't, but I live really close to a Holiday in express.

and an expert on EVERYTHING.

Just because you can not argue any of my post logically doesn't mean I am an expert.

My mother broke her leg .... it took at least 2 months to heal.

Well I'm sorry to hear that, such injuries take even longer to heal for the elderly.

But that does make me wonder how you can buy into the whole "fractured" not broken leg turning this man into a complete invalid.

Many woman will NOT date a widower ... because they ASSUME they can NOT compete with her late wife..

That's not true, the women I've dated since my wife's passing seem to be more secure about dating a widower because there is no chance of us getting back together and there is no one to compete with.

Making assumption is what you do

That's really all anyone can do in the forums, unless of course you are dense enough to believe people post all of the facts and are completely honest here when seeking validation.
 4ms4me
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2013 7:31:09 PM

But that does make me wonder how you can buy into the whole "fractured" not broken leg turning this man into a complete invalid

When my boyfriend injured his leg, he was literally tied to the house for the first six weeks because he was not supposed to put any weight on his leg. He couldn't go anywhere and he had to use a walker or crutches to even move around the house. We had to bring in special equipment so he could use the washroom, or take a shower. He had to stay at my place from the first of December until the end of February because he wasn't able to climb stairs; and he should have stayed longer, but the strata wouldn't let his dog stay here any longer. There were some everyday activities that his doctor didn't want him to do for at least a year.

Neither you nor I have any intimate knowledge of the OP's injury, so concluding it must be fishy because you personally have no knowledge of people who've had injuries that severe is simply ignorant.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/31/2013 7:43:57 PM

Neither you nor I have any intimate knowledge of the OP's injury, so concluding it must be fishy because you personally have no knowledge of people who've had injuries that severe is simply ignorant.

I do not question his mobility or the severity of his injury, it's the claim that he is all but a complete invalid 2 months after the injury and able to do nothing for himself or his own child that I have commented on.

So I'd have to be simply ignorant to believe a man with a fractured leg is unable to care for his own child.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/31/2013 8:14:55 PM

But that does make me wonder how you can buy into the whole "fractured" not broken leg turning this man into a complete invalid

Now you see some of us can understand and buy into because we have been there personally. When I was a very small child, my father was in a serious car accident and broke his leg badly. Forget 6 weeks to walking, he was 12 weeks before he left the hospital another 12 in a wheelchair, a year on crutches and then 1 more year with a cane. When I think of my early childhood, I remember a man that could barely walk, time spent with him was doing puzzles, curled up watching TV, my mom and older sister took care of everything else.

Fast forward to me, as I have said already, I was 3 + months in a wheelchair when I broke my leg, wouldn't have been much good at tending to a small child because I will still trying to figure out how to get myself around. And you do understand that fracture and broken are the same thing?

I do not question his mobility or the severity of his injury, it's the claim that he is all but a complete invalid 2 months after the injury and able to do nothing for himself or his own child that I have commented on.

So I'd have to be simply ignorant to believe a man with a fractured leg is unable to care for his own child.

And again, a severe break could leave someone still basically unable to do much at the two month mark. In the treatment of many breaks today, casts are not even used in order to ensure that the knee, hip and ankle continue to move freely. Believe it or not, the lack of a cast for many of these injuries, makes it harder to function because the cast provides stability to the damage limb. That stability is missing in a non-casted fracture (much more common these days). So without knowing exactly what is wrong with the guy, we can only go by what the OP has said. 2 months in and he is still not able to get around, well we do have to trust that this is true and we also need to give her a little compassion.

I would imagine that she has probably hit the exhaustion point from trying to run two homes while working. Throw a child into the mix, (especially for someone who is not used to children) and most would run screaming. All the OP did was come here and ask for sympathy and advice. What do we do? Attacked her and call her selfish. I don't know, she has been looking after everyone for 2 months, not exactly selfish. I totally understand her frustration that she has been left to look after the child as well with no consultation.

Stop and put yourself in her place for a minute, think she has every right to be angry about the situation. Dad needs to speak up and grandma needs either step up or butt out.
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/31/2013 9:17:44 PM
I'm curious....a single mother (no family or friends to help her) breaks her leg. She has a small child. What is she to do with this child while she heals?? Give it away? Put it up for adoption? Take it out back and shoot it?

This man may be confined to a wheel chair or crutches right now but what if that was a permanent situation and he had to spend the rest of his life in a wheel chair? Would he use that as the excuse not to care for his own child?

The OP doesn't want the responsibility. FINE. It isn't hers to have, it's her fiance's. If he doesn't want it and is fine with shoving it off on the OP then the OP's real problem is not the child, it is the fact that she can't change her fiance and doesn't want to leave him and be single so she's going to try and change the situation and just find a way to remove the child and the ex from the equation.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/31/2013 9:35:37 PM

Maybe I should start from your first post, quote EVERY ASSUMPTION you've made, and make you prove why you can make them.

All these maybe's and why should I's, if you are going to get in the ring, get all the way in the ring and stop running around the outside of it.

You set them up, and I'll knock them down, so any time you're ready game on.
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:25:44 PM
According to forum rules, AnEvilGenius is unable to reply until others contribute to post soooooooooooooooo, I will copy and paste what he sent me.

Pfft!

Try reading the OP:
It’s a very slow healing fracture, and moves around either on a wheelchair or crutches.

Unless you are assuming that the child is a rampant, uncontrollable little monster, case closed.

Knock out!

NEXT!
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:36:16 PM
Seriously??? What problem are you having....comprehension or vision because what he quoted from the OP was FROM THE OP HERSELF IN HER OWN WORDS!!

So unless you are calling the OP a liar.......he moves around on crutches or in a wheelchair.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:39:45 PM
I know there is no way I typed that so fast I lost you. Read it again slowly and see if it clicks.

The man is mobile, and the injury is a fractured leg, and if you are questioning that information you are questioning the op since it's directly from the op.

Lmao! The two men seem to get along just fine while the drama queen martyr is at work and at home, but watching a child is above and beyond your level of comprehension. Go figure!

Case closed, now what's your next lame question ?
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:47:53 PM

..and you know definitively that that the bf is personally capable of handling the care of his child with that injury? Do you know him personally? Sure, some people in that situation are that capable, but, we all know, not everyone operates at the same level.

What I DO KNOW is that people who break their leg and have no one to help them do not throw their children away simply because they feel they can not adequately care for them. They do the best they can with what they got. This dude just simply doesn't want to, or is too lazy to care for his OWN CHILD and that is what disgusts me about this entire situation.

You're another person that is eager to jump on someone that you don't know. That doesn't make you look like a morally superior person. Just so you know...

Much like YOU are jumping on me assuming I think I'm morally superior. Hello pot, kettle calling!
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:53:50 PM
Notforyou, don't worry about that troll, judging from his first reply to the op, he's clueless.

The woman can't handle the child along with all of her other duties (thread topic) and yet this guy suggests the father get full custody of the same son causing all of the problems and he is unable to care for without Corrella Davills help.

He even implied the mothers weekend was for fun, and not to recover from the surgery she had on Wednesday. Funny how mother fresh from surgery should be able to manage the child but poor poor pathetic dad can't 2 months after a fracture.

Bwuahahahahahaha.....
 ImNotForYou
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/31/2013 10:59:17 PM
You have issues.....for one being the purpose of a forum. If the OP didn't want honest opinions, she should not have posted her question to a bunch of strangers on a forums board. No where does it say I have to blow smoke up a poster's ass to make them feel tingly and good. Does not take a genius to figure out what is going on here but for whatever reason, it seems to have escaped you.

This is not about a broken leg. This is about a woman who has put herself into a position and now wants to cry foul. I have neither sympathy nor patience for victim mentality nor do I have further patience for your pompous attitude. Enjoy the forums.
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 121
How I became a professional martyr..
Posted: 8/31/2013 11:06:02 PM
I didn't dodge anything, you just don't like the answer. Not that I figured you would based on your own admitted mission of "trolling me".. If I posted the ex rays and doctors opinion you'd try to argue it..

I mean you are the same person that suggested the father get full custody to solve the problem when the problem is the child's presence.. Hence the thread... Duh...

Funny thing is, you think the father is unable to care for his own child because he fractured his leg two months ago, yet have no problem with the mother caring for her son after having surgery on Wednesday, and her recovery weekend isn't a recovery weekend, you suggest it a "fun weekend".. Ouch... Hello kettle..

I guess implying something that's not clearly posted regardless of how logical it is, is only allowed if it favors the martyr..
 AnEvilGenius1
Msg: 123
I hate kids.
Posted: 9/1/2013 12:52:49 AM

You don't know what the injury is. Just admit it, or keep having it rubbed in your face. It's not going away.

Fractured leg, it's a fractured leg, the injury is a fractured leg, get it yet, a fractured leg, yes that's it, say it again really slow and sound it out, f r a c t u r e d l e g..

I suppose she needs some rest

Funny, even the op stated the mother needed some rest.. But I guess once again I'm just implying that..

Last weekend she brought him over for the whole day

Oh my God, for the whole day ?

First she says she has a problem with the way the mother "supposedly" dumps the child off all of the time and thinks it's wrong, but then she says :

Surely, between 4 adults somehow they’d be able to look after the kind.

So dumping the kid off isn't the problem, as long as the kids not "dumped off there".

Fail and owned:

THE FUTURE STEPDAD AND HIS PARENTS.

Damn, here you are whining from under your bridge about posting only 100% provable facts that you give your seal of approval on, and yet for some reason a permanent partner is now suddenly the FUTURE STEPDAD ...

she is living with a permanent partner

Hypocrite much ?

Why yes, yes you do.

Now, run along with your low logic attempts at trolling me.
 anita_lay
Msg: 124
view profile
History
I hate kids.
Posted: 9/1/2013 1:25:38 AM
^^I have to say, you're a hilarious evil genius..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >