Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Do you care about a womans number ?Page 11 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
LMAO........^^^

SO......a woman can't win either way with you!!
Too many....no passion - Too few.....frigid!!

Got the Goldilocks syndrome and need that "just right" number???
 DragonBits
Msg: 346
Do you care about a womans number ?
Posted: 10/22/2013 2:31:09 PM
^^^ I was just reporting on my experience. I surely don't have enough experience to say all women are like that, but I tend to believe there is a correlation.

And I said maybe 50% lacked passion, which means the other 50% had a lot of passion.

What is important in my POV is that anyone that stands way out of the averages is going to be odd in some way. Maybe good or maybe bad, you just have to get to know them and you will be able to determine the reason why they are not average.

But I do think somewhere in the middle is best.
 DragonBits
Msg: 347
Posted: 10/22/2013 2:51:15 PM
So are men that have slept with a large number of women different from those that have slept with a fewer number?

And not sure what large number is, 50 women is surely way above average, but no where close to a lot for some groups of men. But not important I think to the question.
 sigungq
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2013 3:22:24 PM

No.
 DragonBits
Msg: 353
Posted: 10/23/2013 4:18:10 AM
^^ The actual number doesn't come up very often, no one has ever asked me. I have only asked rarely, only when suspected it was very few.

But you get a general idea by those they mention, the pictures they have, what they are talking about.

Of course, without asking one might be very far off the mark.
 MsMicki
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2013 6:01:40 AM

That's fine if her experiences were good...
If her experiences were not so good, then she might have a lot of issues... I've met a few women over the years that won't try some things in bed, because a past lover ruined it for her, or caused her pain etc... and they were "never going to do that again..."

and you have those that have had only 1 partner for 20 years and want you to perform the exact way their previous partner did...or expect what they did for their last partner to work for you.
or as you stated....they won't try some things because of a past experience....the # of partners really has nothing to do with that problem....it only takes 1 person to ruin an act for someone!!

ESP?

just good old fashioned conversation! I repeat....one can find out most anything about sexual pasts without discussing actual numbers.
 Strider324
Msg: 356
Posted: 10/23/2013 6:46:49 AM
and you have those that have had only 1 partner for 20 years and want you to perform the exact way their previous partner did...or expect what they did for their last partner to work for you.

And that's part of my point. "Experience is a great teacher". We accept that for most things. Why would we treat sexuality any differently - except as a way of shaming women for having 'too many partners'? Women shame them because they don't want the competition. Men shame them because aren't secure enough to face the comparison test. There's a reason some men - and radical muslims - prefer virgins/inexperienced women. No other partner to get compared to - or 'come up short' to.....
;-)
 nyceguy85
Msg: 357
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:05:41 AM
Bottom line is no guy wants a woman whose va jay jay is so loose when she takes baths, bubbles come from it.
 Strider324
Msg: 358
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:08:35 AM

Bottom line is no guy wants a woman whose va jay jay is so loose when she takes baths, bubbles come from it.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with how many partners she has had....
 nyceguy85
Msg: 359
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:24:07 AM

Which has absolutely nothing to do with how many partners she has had....

Right, a woman who has had 500 partners over the course of 3 months will not require vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
 Strider324
Msg: 360
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:29:28 AM

Right, a woman who has had 500 partners over the course of 3 months will not require vaginal rejuvenation surgery.

First, hyperbole is not a good substitute for a sound argument.

Second, even 500 needledik partners will not result in a stretched out Tutu the way one good thick 11 incher would - so again, your argument fails.

What else ya got?
 nyceguy85
Msg: 362
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:16:38 AM

First, hyperbole is not a good substitute for a sound argument.

Second, even 500 needledik partners will not result in a stretched out Tutu the way one good thick 11 incher would - so again, your argument fails.

What else ya got?

500 partners over a three month period averages out to 5.5 guys per day. Of course you are assuming that all of those guys are "needledick", but to suggest that a womans birth canal would still be tight if she slept with 5 guys a day for three months shows that you must have slept through your Family Life Education class in grade school. Please dont quit your day job.
 Strider324
Msg: 363
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:21:08 AM

Please dont quit your day job.

I'll happily match my years in Human Sexuality education and Sexually Transmitted Disease Investigation to whatever bona fides you can produce....

You are clearly ignorant of the amazing elasticity of the vagina, so I'm not holding my breath.
 Beauregard63
Msg: 364
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:35:30 AM
I have a hard time believing a woman's veeyay is going to get stretched out from regular sex with the average size penis the opposite may be true since part of the tightness is from muscle tone you could look at it from a point of view of use it or loose but I suppose like anything you can always over do it.

Women can manage to have babies without getting stretched out and compared to a baby every penis is small. I would think that most men who have been with women who have had children can attest to the fact that having children has not made a huge difference down there unless there have been complications during birth.
 Strider324
Msg: 365
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:45:13 AM

I have a hard time believing a woman's veeyay is going to get stretched out from frequent sex with the average size penis

Of course it doesn't. Some people simply have to use that as an excuse to demonize women that commit the sin of being as sexually active as a man.
 The Black wolf
Msg: 366
Posted: 10/23/2013 9:47:37 AM
I don't give a rats behind how many men she encounter In her life as long that past is behind her she knows what she wants now .Also I may add if she is clean so clean that the pope himself can declare she is safe lol.
 MsMicki
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2013 11:00:19 AM

500 partners over a three month period averages out to 5.5 guys per day. Of course you are assuming that all of those guys are "needledick", but to suggest that a womans birth canal would still be tight if she slept with 5 guys a day for three months shows that you must have slept through your Family Life Education class in grade school. Please dont quit your day job.

Name just one woman that sleeps with 5.5 guys a day!! LMAO
Hell, even most prostitutes don't have that kind of average!!

Your ignorance of female anatomy/sexuality is showing....
think about a muscle....the more you use it....the more toned it gets!!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 368
Posted: 10/23/2013 5:13:52 PM

(BB) Oh that's easy. You take the guy's number and cut it in half. If he says his number is 12, then yours is 6. If he says it's 8, then yours is 4. You bring up the topic so you can get away with answering second.

Memo to self: if a woman ever asks me my number, tell her we'll both write them down on notepaper, and simultaneously exchange them. Mine, of course, will read, "I never tell if the person asking isn't nekkid!"...
 Fleuron
Msg: 370
Posted: 10/23/2013 6:26:21 PM

Name just one woman that sleeps with 5.5 guys a day!! LMAO

I wonder how a woman would sleep with half a guy….? Hmmm…………..
 MsMicki
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2013 7:25:30 PM
I wonder how a woman would sleep with half a guy….? Hmmm…………..

Oh....I bet there's plenty of women that would count some men as "half a guy" !!!

on a side note....after checking out the "casual blowjob" thread...
it brought a question to mind...
does a blowjob increase numbers for those that are counting???
 Strider324
Msg: 373
Posted: 10/24/2013 5:45:00 AM

If she dripples (half swallow-half spit) = counts has .5

Actually, according to my Man Card, dribbles are officially known as 'Oral Cream Pies' and count as Double - that's how frickin awesome they are........
;-)
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2013 12:51:12 PM
What's this about experience being such a good teacher? In so many areas, not just sex, experience doesn't teach as much or often as one might think. And, lack of experience doesn't equal lack of proficiency as much or as often as one might think. Hell, I was a stud when I was a virgin. Studliness has to do with character, and common sense. Aarroooo!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 375
Posted: 10/24/2013 1:21:18 PM
(fleuron) I wonder how a woman would sleep with half a guy….? Hmmm…………..

(MsMicki) Oh....I bet there's plenty of women that would count some men as "half a guy" !!!

Never fear, Arlo is here to shed light on this disconcerting issue...

Perhaps it's four regular guys, and one guy who's so fantastic that he counts as a guy-and-a-half...
 Fleuron
Msg: 376
Posted: 10/24/2013 2:46:50 PM
You guys are funny.

I do like the idea of a fantastic guy and a half. :)
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 377
Posted: 10/24/2013 4:31:58 PM
A woman once told me it was small and cute...I never believed the cute part....she said, honey not to worry this old gal will show you how to play...I hope you brought your saddle!
I have huge fingers one woman actually said ..I 'd rather you use those than that!
So I guess they may have had some experience....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >