Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Do you care about a womans number ?Page 15 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
What's this about experience being such a good teacher? In so many areas, not just sex, experience doesn't teach as much or often as one might think. And, lack of experience doesn't equal lack of proficiency as much or as often as one might think. Hell, I was a stud when I was a virgin. Studliness has to do with character, and common sense. Aarroooo!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 375
Do you care about a womans number ?
Posted: 10/24/2013 1:21:18 PM
(fleuron) I wonder how a woman would sleep with half a guy….? Hmmm…………..

(MsMicki) Oh....I bet there's plenty of women that would count some men as "half a guy" !!!

Never fear, Arlo is here to shed light on this disconcerting issue...

Perhaps it's four regular guys, and one guy who's so fantastic that he counts as a guy-and-a-half...
 Fleuron
Msg: 376
Posted: 10/24/2013 2:46:50 PM
You guys are funny.

I do like the idea of a fantastic guy and a half. :)
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 377
Posted: 10/24/2013 4:31:58 PM
A woman once told me it was small and cute...I never believed the cute part....she said, honey not to worry this old gal will show you how to play...I hope you brought your saddle!
I have huge fingers one woman actually said ..I 'd rather you use those than that!
So I guess they may have had some experience....
 SuperSaiyanGoku
Msg: 378
Posted: 11/5/2013 7:12:13 PM
Of course it doesn't. Some people simply have to use that as an excuse to demonize women that commit the sin of being as sexually active as a man.

A key that opens many different locks is a GREAT key. A lock that is opened by many different keys is a $hitty lock!

It takes zero effort for a decent looking female to get a cawk inside her. All she has to do is just go to a bar. With a man, it takes considerable effort. Men can get away with sleeping around more, it's not their job to not sleep around and it's okay. Women can't. It's their job to be selective. Double standard? No. Men and women are not equal. They are built totally different. Key and lock. Should be a simple concept unless you're an idiot.

Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2013 8:02:23 PM
^^^^That sounds pretty good until you do the math. If the men are doing all the sleeping around, and the women aren't....who are these men sleeping with? I know, I know...but we don't have many sheep around these days....So, I'm assuming we have lot's of great keys and just a very few worn out shitty locks...right? LOL
 MsMicki
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2013 8:43:05 PM

A key that opens many different locks is a GREAT key. A lock that is opened by many different keys is a $hitty lock!
It takes zero effort for a decent looking female to get a cawk inside her. All she has to do is just go to a bar. With a man, it takes considerable effort. Men can get away with sleeping around more, it's not their job to not sleep around and it's okay. Women can't. It's their job to be selective. Double standard? No. Men and women are not equal. They are built totally different. Key and lock. Should be a simple concept unless you're an idiot.

and keys and locks are just as about outdated as your line of thinking!!
I'm loving the new coded entries....I get to set the code to what I want...and I can change it as often as I like!!
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2013 8:54:23 PM
^^^^Damit Micki, things are hard enough these days without having to be a hacker to get behind some panties. I guess us old computer illiterate has beens don't stand a chance anymore. LOL
 SuperSaiyanGoku
Msg: 382
Posted: 11/5/2013 9:04:18 PM
^^^^That sounds pretty good until you do the math. If the men are doing all the sleeping around, and the women aren't....who are these men sleeping with? I know, I know...but we don't have many sheep around these days....So, I'm assuming we have lot's of great keys and just a very few worn out shitty locks...right? LOL

LOL! Actually, roughly 15-20% of the men get roughly 85% of the women. It seems to be getting worst with my generation as well. I was talking to a buddy of mine the other day and he mentioned how quite a few of the younger guys he works with are in their mid 20's and still virgins. The average man may sleep with 2-3 women a year and that's being generous. The 15-20% are probably closer to 30 or more women. A lot of men (Betas) are socially awkward and lack confidence. The come off as desperate. They feel like women owe them something and should be falling in their laps. Just read come of these threads. LOL! Not many guys are getting laid on a regular. Meanwhile, the "alphas" (15-20% of men) are out slaying all the strawberry pie they can get their hands on.

and keys and locks are just as about outdated as your line of thinking!!
I'm loving the new coded entries....I get to set the code to what I want...and I can change it as often as I like!!

Outdated, ha! The age of the sexually liberated woman leading to the downfall of marriage as we know it. Things are already on the down and down. Plain and simple, no man wants a whore for a wife or serious relationship. It's that simple. What some consider a whore differs but still........

If a woman has sex with me on the first date, there's pretty much 0% chance that it's gonna turn into a relationship past FWB.

Here's the beauty of the game, pay attention because this is important:

Guys chase women for sex. Women pretty much have a choice of who they have sex with. Any above-average girl can have sex with just about any guy they choose. It's their job to screen the guys they have sex with, because the majority of guys will stick their cawks in just about any warm wet hole they can find.

BUT

Just as women [should] test guys, guys are also testing the women. If a woman lets a guy fuk her the first time they meet, the guy succeeds in his quest, but the woman fails the test, and subsequently rules herself out as being girlfriend/wife material.

Why?
Because if she's ditzy enough to be seduced into bed in 1 night/after a few dates by you, she's ditzy enough to be seduced into bed in 1 night or after a few dates by anybody with similar or better qualities.

So it's not up to the guy to "wait months until they have sex" in a [potential] relationship - guys are (and should be) looking for sex from day 1. That's the test. That's how we separate the wheat from the chaff.

MsMicki
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2013 5:22:39 AM

Lion: ^^^^Damit Micki, things are hard enough these days without having to be a hacker to get behind some panties. I guess us old computer illiterate has beens don't stand a chance anymore. LOL

au contraire my friend - most mature men are quite good at deciphering the code, since most women's "code" has nothing to do with numbers and everything to do with respect!!

super:That's how we separate the wheat from the chaff.

and how we women separate the boys from the men!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 384
Posted: 11/6/2013 7:11:17 AM

(MsMicki) and keys and locks are just as about outdated as your line of thinking!!

And, where do swipe cards fit in?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 386
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2013 8:06:14 PM
^ If you don't ask for her number, you can't call her to ask her out to dinner.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 388
view profile
History
Posted: 11/16/2013 6:15:40 AM
That's what I told her last night.
 sigungq
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:00:49 PM
I often ask a woman for her number, but I always get told that she already has a boyfriend............
 Archiver
Msg: 390
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:50:38 PM
Sigungq, you have to keep asking! Set yourself a target, like extending invitations to go out for coffee 3-5 times a week, for a whole month. If one agrees to go out for coffee, you can progress from there. You may be sloshing in coffee by the end of the month, but I'll bet you'll have a date.

BTW, your Mt Takeo photo is much better than the one you are using as your primary photo, and the dancing photos are HOT. Shuffle your photos to give yourself a boost.
 Fleuron
Msg: 391
Posted: 11/18/2013 3:43:33 PM

I often ask a woman for her number, but I always get told that she already has a boyfriend............

Omg. You must be approaching women like a wounded puppy about to be euthanized.
Lacking confidence is one thing, but jeez. I wouldn’t usually advocate dishonesty but you need help. Get one of your women friends to meet you after a dance class and manhandle you like a horny harlot in front of everyone (pay her if you have to). Then refuse her and leave her in a weeping suicidal heap. If you can’t get a woman after that I don’t know what to tell you.

belgian.waffles and drinkthesunwithmyface, great routine. :)
 sigungq
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2013 6:47:14 PM

Archiver wrote:
Sigungq, you have to keep asking! Set yourself a target, like extending invitations to go out for coffee 3-5 times a week, for a whole month. If one agrees to go out for coffee, you can progress from there. You may be sloshing in coffee by the end of the month, but I'll bet you'll have a date.

I'll be like Kramer on Seinfeld, when he sued the coffee company for spilling hot coffee on himself. They gave him a lifetime supply of free coffee. The rest of the show, he was on a cafiene high!! That was on of the funnier ones. BTW, good idea about the shuffle. Thanx.

msMicki wrote:

Oh....I bet there's plenty of women that would count some men as "half a guy" !!!

on a side note....after checking out the "casual blowjob" thread...
it brought a question to mind...
does a blowjob increase numbers for those that are counting???

Bill Clinton would tell you, that it depends upon the definition of the word "is"..........
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 394
Posted: 11/23/2013 8:06:54 AM

(Archiver) Sigungq, you have to keep asking!

That's like telling a guy who's repeatedly shot down by wimmin, to keep hitting himself in the forehead with a hammer: the next time, it might not hurt...

Set yourself a target, like extending invitations to go out for coffee 3-5 times a week, for a whole month.

"Set yourself a target, like hitting yourself in the forehead 3-5 times a week, for a whole month."

Really, if a strategy is not working, why would you suggest that he pursue the *SAME* strategy *MORE OFTEN*?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 395
Posted: 11/23/2013 8:40:06 AM

Set yourself a target, like hitting yourself in the forehead 3-5 times a week, for a whole month."

Really, if a strategy is not working, why would you suggest that he pursue the *SAME* strategy *MORE OFTEN*?

Because abandoning the process and finding something more worthwhile to do with his time doesn't seem to be something he wants to consider (or at least it appears that way from repetitive posts about said subject). If he still wants to date, talks about the fact that it never happens for him and the women aren't lining up to approach him, what other option is there?

I'm with you, I think he should give up altogether if (to him) it's the equivalent of hitting himself with a hammer. But if he still wants to participate then he's got to fine tune his approach.

Also, there is scarring and desensitizing yourself to consider. Looking at a no as information rather than a personal tragedy might make it easier to digest and move on from. How you see someone who's not interested has a lot to do with your continuation in the process. Therefore something you do a lot can be something you get used to and have less concern about - not something that gets worse...if you want to see it that way.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 396
Posted: 11/23/2013 9:30:32 AM
The way to Carnegie Hall looks a lot like insanity.

How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice practice practice.

What’s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over an over, expecting a different result.

What’s the difference?

Practice is taking responsibility for your life.

Insanity is blaming others. Getting mired in doubt and sanctimony. There are no good women left blah blah blah…

ps: sig, having sex will be the biggest disappointment you ever had. You’ll lose your favorite story about yourself. Your only story I’ve heard so far. And all the self-pity. You ready to give that up?
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 397
Posted: 11/23/2013 10:53:13 AM
How about the same approach with the mallet head taken off of the mallet?

I personally a, find the story of never having had a date or having sex implausible at best, so I'm not QUITE sure I believe it... but IF it is, in fact, the truth, there is one approach that I don't believe has been tried as yet.

NOT busting every audience of his talk over the head with the info he has never had a date or sex with a woman.

When learning to play tennis, if you try to not hit the ball out, you are focused on out, and it goes out. Trying to NOT do a negative does not bring positive results. It reinforces the negative.

I would suggest trying to go one single day without uttering the statement "I have never gone on a date" or "I have never had sex with a woman'.

One day. Then, the next morning, try and go THAT day without saying it.

When talking to a woman, don't utter those words. Don't utter anything about yourself at ALL. Ask questions on HER.

When talking ABOUT a woman, don't utter those words. Don't utter anthing about yourself at all. Talk about HER.

Keep focusing on them as individuals, not them in context to you. You will be unreinforcing the negative that so totally clouds your mind.

The longer you do that, the more you will stpo associating them with rejection, the more you will stop associating them with the longed for (?) unattainable and will start seeing them as flesh and blood individuals with their own happiness, sadness, hurts, quirks and talents and difficulties that anyone else on the face of the earth has.

It will take away the mystique and make them HUMAN.

Once you start seeing them that way, TALK to them AS human.

Not for a date, but to get to know them, befriend them, learn about them, and give them a chance to know you AS a human, not a human rejection cushion.

It will be a mater of time before you have a coffee (don't even use the word date. Start with simple sharing of time, work up to the date once you're comfortable).

But if you LIKE the Cliff Claven fun fact of never having been out or had sex, at least quit shoving it in our faces. We are kind of over it :)

Good luck
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 11/26/2013 12:15:29 PM

belgian.waffles and drinkthesunwithmyface, great routine.

That's what she told the two of us last night.
 aanarchist
Msg: 399
Posted: 11/27/2013 5:03:17 AM
The only number that matters is the number of functional synapses in her brain, if those are there in abundance and doing their job then the rest follows.
 Alphacuck
Msg: 400
Posted: 12/13/2013 1:10:46 PM
It depends....does she have a high number because she's secure with her sexual appetite or is she insecure and does it to feel accepted?

If she's well adjusted and unashamed of her sex drive and is also observant about safety/health issues then I say bring it on!

She would be my dream woman....especially if she was an otherwise great partner and wanted to continue adding to the number once we were together! Then again....I'm an admitted cuckold.

FWIW if she was the later...one that seeks validation to mask an insecurity....I would RUN, run away as fast as I could.
 sprocket562
Msg: 401
Posted: 12/13/2013 8:40:27 PM
nd we don't like demanding women either
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >