Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SuperSaiyanGoku
Msg: 200
Do you care about a womans number ?Page 7 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Throughout evolution the male has always been the aggressor. Women had to be selective or risk the chance of poor survival for your offspring.

How this is relevant in modern society is a women's number can tell a guy a lot about her self worth. Is she selective enough to only pick the cream of the crop? Is she willing to compete for the alpha male? Or does she just submit to any and every sad sap on the market?

Perhaps it is a double standard, but understand that men and women are not created equal. Women have evolved with very good reason to be selective . Men never had a reason to be selective.

Bingo, Yep, Yeah, Hell Yeah, Yeah Buddy!! I was beginning to think I was the only person on these forums that has an understanding, knowledge, and thirst for more knowledge on human evolution, human variation, human origin, and humans in general. Finally, someone else who "gets it".

I completely understand and respect this however, since we are no longer living in the stone age, It wouldn't appeal to me to be with a man that used "evolutionary reasonings" as an excuse to f*ck any and every female that will let him.

I don't think you understand or respect this, if you did then you would understand that "living in the stone age" is irrelevant. There isn't much difference in how men today are programmed vs. how they were programmed during the "stone age" in terms of sexual selection/mating. I recommended a great book to another female poster either earlier in this thread or another. It would benefit both men and women to read it but women more so then men since women are the "selectors". It's called The Mating Mind: How Sexual Choice Shaped the Evolution of Human Nature. It's by Geoffrey Miller.

There are so many things that happen in the subconscious mind when it comes to mate selection. Having an awareness of it, understand of why and how it happens will enable both men and women to make better choices in mates/understand why we make the choices we do. That's if you interested in understanding why people(you) make the decisions (good and bad) that you do when it comes to men and women.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 201
Do you care about a womans number ?
Posted: 9/14/2013 10:00:37 AM

A MAN WHO HAS SLEPT WITH LOTS OF WOMEN IS FAR MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN THAN A MAN WHO HAS SLEPT WITH NONE.

Why ?

This has to totally depend on the woman in question. A woman with any substance wouldn't really follow this. Let's break it down:

A man who is able to arouse a woman and stimulate her to orgasm signals that he does have past experience of other females. This tells her that other women have also found him attractive enough to allow intercourse. The more effectively he stimulates her the more experienced he should be — and hence the greater the number of women who have so far found him to be attractive.

The fact that other women have had intercourse with a guy I am dating or interested in sleeping with isn't a factor, and usually never comes up in conversation - so it's information I don't have, I doubt I am alone in that situation. What arouses me is what I'm looking at and interacting with. If there's attraction and chemistry - the sex will naturally follow - but then again I'm not one not to participate in my own sexual pleasure. Any man who's got any experience will have half a clue and know that different women respond to different things sexually (some of this thread was conversation about this very thing) any woman who's not a complete novice will know what works for her and should be part of that process.

Mixing her genes with his, therefore, may produce sons or grandsons who are also attractive to women, hence increasing her reproductive success.

I don't think I have ever considered or talked to any woman who has remotely mentioned such a crazy idea.

I know for one, if Jesus and the Devil were to walk this earth and both were identical twins and with same bank account. I know for sure the devil would be far more attractive to women.

Interesting how you know that for sure. You don't have to be Jesus to be a good guy, and you don't have to be the devil to have an edge and some backbone (though there are women out there clueless enough to mistake complete criminal behavior for a backbone). A woman (post 1957) who has her own bank account won't pick men based on theirs outside the requirement that he be able to support himself.

If you're a guy, sex is cheap - you only have to stick around if you want to.

Tell that to all the fathers out there paying child support to women they never married.

If you're a gal, sex is potentially very pricey - it might come with the price tag of a lifetime

Not if she's smart. Intelligence so far in women seems to be either missing or assumed to be low.

For that reason, women tend to be a lot more choosy in whom they mate with.

Mate? Date? Sleep with? Depends.

At this point, a few guys always get upset and say, "Women are NOT choosy... they keep sleeping with bad boys and avoiding guys like ME!" but this stems from an ignorance in those men of what it is women are actually looking for in mates, rather than any kind of faulty programming in women.

Agreed that men mistake what's going on. Disagree that you can with any degree of certainty know what women are looking for in men. That varies just as much as what turns each one on.

So, women are choosy. It's important that they end up with the right guy. And the men they most want to breed with are the alpha males, the dominant males, and men of that ilk.

I can't say I know what all women want to "mate" with (are we in a zoo?) but I can say I don't want to breed and if I did it wouldn't be with anyone who wanted to discount me as part of the team.

Except, every guy KNOWS this and every guy wants to PORTRAY himself as one of these guys.
And women know guys do this.
So how's a gal supposed to know who's the real deal, and who's just selling snake oil ?

Again, depends on the level of intelligence we're dealing with. Let's ask instead: "how's a stupid gal supposed to know who's who?"

Pre-Selection. Men who have been with plenty of women or had experience with other women.

What if these men have sold snake oil to all the previous women? That wouldn't screen him out as more than a player, would it?

Now women may disagree and come with all sorts of rants and raves but WATCH WHAT WOMEN DO - Never listen to what they say.

First: watch the type of women you're watching - THEN watch what those women do. If you only watch women who have no clue...your information is going to be skewed to that context. Derrr!

Nature does not care how nice a guy is, neither do women, because if you can get me 5 women who have said "All my ex boyfriends were nice guys" then I will get you a 100 women who say "My ex boyfriends were not nice" "My baby father is horrible" "My ex husband was not a nice guy"

So what? Again this speaks to the type of woman you want. Just because there (in your opinion) are more women out there who go after guys that are no good doesn't mean you should seek out the majority. Why not just look for women who've said all their exes were nice? Not easy or fast enough sexual turnaround on that - or do you think women like that won't bother with the guys you're giving information to here? Maybe that's it.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 202
Posted: 9/14/2013 1:11:24 PM

(fleuron) Well weren’t guys claiming to want a woman who participates in bed, now she’s got to be untouched and virginal…..

I don't want a woman who participates in bed; I want a woman who participates in *MY* bed... sheesh.

I suppose it’s the magical presence of a particular man who turns the chaste ivory statuette into a sexual nympho tigress.

I don't like to brag, but I do tend to have that effect 0n wimmin... (here, you're supposed to picture me blowing on my fingernails, then buffing them on my shirt...)

Also, the scrotum. Just count the wormy looking folds like rings inside a tree.

And, what's up with that weird seam-like thing? It looks like two Hacky-Sacks sewn haphazardly together...
 DragonBits
Msg: 205
Posted: 9/15/2013 4:20:19 AM

A MAN WHO HAS SLEPT WITH LOTS OF WOMEN IS FAR MORE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN THAN A MAN WHO HAS SLEPT WITH NONE.

Why ?

A man who is able to arouse a woman and stimulate her to orgasm signals that he does have past experience of other females. This tells her that other women have also found him attractive enough to allow intercourse. The more effectively he stimulates her the more experienced he should be — and hence the greater the number of women who have so far found him to be attractive.

I don't get that part, if a man has broken up with many women or only had a 1 night stand with many, wouldn't you assume he didn't know how to please a woman since he can't hold onto 1 very long?

Why assume he's good in bed?
 Caseyjones4
Msg: 208
Posted: 9/15/2013 9:51:18 AM

If this is true....then why do so many men get upset when a woman want's the guy to be the "provider"? It's biological! Lol

Most of us don't! I know many, many men who think women's liberation was the worst thing that could ever happen (I personally don't feel this way because womens lib had many other components).

Personally if I had my way women would be in the home. My tendency is to provide. Being the provider is natural for a man and makes him feel better about his situation.

Today you have the "independent" women who enjoys putting the burden on herself just so she can later complain how she has it soo much harder than everyone else. Households are filled with emasculated males and women running the show, then we wonder why the divorce rate is what it is and the typical household is a dysfunctional sh*t hole. We simply never evolved to function in such a way in the first place. Women know at some point they have the option to hide behind their gender and gain compassion/support so they always have a door out no matter what. Because women do not have brute strength they have evolved to be manipulative to survive which is FINE but you can not have your cake and eat it to.

My point to all this is, there is NOT a double standard (or maybe there is but hopefully I can make you understand why). Men are what they are, women are what they are and it isn't unreasonable that a promiscuous women is seen in a negative way (modern term is "slut") where it is the exact opposite for a guy. It sounds unfair but it is also unfair that a crying women will manipulate support from others where a crying male would be left for dead in the same situation.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 209
Posted: 9/15/2013 9:58:38 AM
Stupid women mistake arrogance for confidence. Players are gonna play, because 'any port in a storm' is good enough for them.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 210
Posted: 9/15/2013 11:10:19 AM
(dragonbits) I don't get that part, if a man has broken up with many women or only had a 1 night stand with many, wouldn't you assume he didn't know how to please a woman since he can't hold onto 1 very long?

Has it never occurred to you that the man who engages in many one night stands might not *WANT* to hang on to any particular woman for very long? Why do you automatically assume that it's the woman who rejects the man, and not the other way 'round?
 dwayne88
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2013 11:33:50 AM
If you have no experience with women then this will be reflected in your interactions with women in the past. Women know this. Sense this and auto-reject you.

I'm not the best at social interactions. Espically with women, but I don't think their mind readers.

It's a game and in games you get tested

I don't play games, nor will I ever accept anyone else playing them with me.

Think about it

Your boss tests you to see how you respond to what he wants and needs. Your teammates in your sports league test you to see how good you are, and where you fall in the social hierarchy. Your friends test you to see how cool you are, and how much of their respect you deserve. Your children, when you have them, test you to find out where the limits are, how well you're listening to them, and how able they are to use you to get the things they themselves cannot get.

And women test you, to see how attractive you really are, how strong you really are, and how secure you really are.

These tests never go away - not from anybody - although they do die down as a relationship matures

I do not see the reason to go around testing anyone, other than at a job or sports.

I don't go around testing people. I do not see the point in it.

It's true that I may not do well with women, but I refuse to jump through hoops and take part in game playing to get one.

I will not go through a world of BS only to get rejected. That is just crazy.
 Fleuron
Msg: 214
Posted: 9/15/2013 2:47:49 PM

The hormonal make up of a man is such that the urge is overwhelming to have sex with any and every female

Gee, seems to me if the male urges were “meant to be” then all men would be sexually appealing to all women, instead of sexually frustrated all the time.

Probably it’s more like (some) men are desperate to have sex with ANY woman; not EVERY woman.

All you evolutionists….how effing long does it take to winnow out the weak and undesirable?? I would have thought the weaklings and the wimpy whiners would have gone the way of the dinosaur. Jaysus! Thousands and thousands of years and all the men still don’t look like Sean Connery at 30??? If this is the best evolution can do, what was the friggin point??

cautiousluv:
@ Fleuron Oh yea.....thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot about the ring around the scrotum trick! Lol

Wasn’t there a song about that…? ;)

I don't like to brag, but I do tend to have that effect 0n wimmin... (here, you're supposed to picture me blowing on my fingernails, then buffing them on my shirt...)

Why would a Sex God like you be wearing a shirt?!

And, what's up with that weird seam-like thing? It looks like two Hacky-Sacks sewn haphazardly together...

Omg….. Frankenballs.

I think “evolutionary design” screwed you guys over big time, having to cart around those ridiculous looking things, supposedly so vulnerable, constantly in the way, with minds of their own…..no thanks!
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 215
Posted: 9/15/2013 3:38:05 PM
^^^^^^I just realised today why older men groan when they sit down and stand up...I sat on my nutsack today and made the same noises I hear when my grandfather sits down and stands up...

No I don't care what a woman's number is......
 Fleuron
Msg: 216
Posted: 9/15/2013 5:00:42 PM

I sat on my nutsack today

Isn’t that a Nine Inch Nails song?

Oh gawd………….you guys are hilarious…………………
 grizzelda
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2013 6:37:52 AM

^^^^^^I just realised today why older men groan when they sit down and stand up...I sat on my nutsack today and made the same noises I hear when my grandfather sits down and stands up...

Well then try this.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiaSy643B4

This should help reduce these issues..
 gtomustang
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/16/2013 10:51:31 AM
1) a man who has slept around due to insecurity, won't be attractive to certain women b/c his insecurity comes out.

2) a man who has slept around b/c he's hot, is always going to be attractive to women. but women who want a serious partner won't act on that desire. others will.

3) women aren't going to hop in bed w/ someone who's good in bed, b/c they'd have to hop in bed to find that out so that they could decide to hop in bed. circular reasoning.

4)women who want a good time, will go w/ a guy who wants a good time. why? b/c they heard him talk, and he talks about having a good time, and its a language they understand. Guys who lack a common conversation will be equally lacking in interest. Just as truly innocent women won't want to follow a guy who keeps talking about things that make her feel uncomfortable. you can be innocent or you can be stupid, you can't be both :)
(I met many an innocent, naive person in Catholic school who could never be pushed into doing something sketchy, b/c it just never looked like good behavior to them, so they never dabbled a toe in it).

5) women don't offer sex to nice guys who want to help out humanity, thinking those guys want something deeper than sex :)

some women don't want to do the heavy lifting of a relationship, either, so they won't engage with guys who seem to want it. show me the women who goes for the easy score in a romantic relationship, and I'll show you a woman who goes after the easy path in many aspects of her life.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 219
Posted: 9/16/2013 4:26:26 PM

(AT) I don't like to brag, but I do tend to have that effect 0n wimmin... (here, you're supposed to picture me blowing on my fingernails, then buffing them on my shirt...)

(fleuron) Why would a Sex God like you be wearing a shirt?!

Like Captain James Tiberius Kirk, I wear a shirt for the sole purpose of having it ripped off at a dramatic moment (there's usually Star Trek fight music playing in my head...)

I think “evolutionary design” screwed you guys over big time, having to cart around those ridiculous looking things, supposedly so vulnerable, constantly in the way, with minds of their own…..no thanks!

I remember seeing this Scottish comedian, Danny Bhoy, who was telling about how male kangaroos could suck their balls into their abdomen when they were getting into a fight, and he was saying how useful that would be in a bar fight... that would be awesome...
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/16/2013 5:03:14 PM

Show me the woman who goes for the easy score in a romantic relationship, and I'll show you a woman who goes after the easy path in many aspects of her life.

Bingo. You can replace 'Man' in that statement as well, and it wouldn't be any less true.

The problem about that statement is that their 'Number' may STILL have little to nothing to do with their view of life - that's why a 'Number' alone is about as worthless as knowing their true height or weight instead of what's on their driver's license. People get into intimate relationships for a million different reasons, and the Quantity is NEVER going to be a true indicator of the Quality.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 6:13:02 AM
OMG the butthurt in here is staggering... *eyeroll*
 no_1_bby
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 6:43:33 AM
Alright.. I'll play along...

OK if I'm wrong find me women that say

"All my ex boyfriends have been nice guys"
Or
"My baby father is really nice guy"
Or
"My ex husband is a really nice guy"

You will struggle with that one because it is NOT accident that 95% of women ex's were not nice,

That is not an accident.

What women say they want and what they reward are two things. But men are wising up to women.

Not all my exes are nice guys. Some were bad boys. Some were nerds. Some were pot heads. My ex husband was the proverbial "nice guy"... a virgin at 23 when we met, didn't really drink, never did drugs, finished school, worked hard, trained and helped teach martial arts 6 days a week... a nice guy that did idiotic things. That does not make him a bad guy or an idiot.

I have never placed 100% of the blame of a relationship ending on the man because.. surprise surprise.. I was part of that relationship too. It's called being a mature adult. You should try it sometime.

So.. yeah. You're wrong. Thing is, you won't accept that, will you? You won't admit that the chip on your shoulder was put there by some woman (or maybe a couple of women) at some point in your life. ALL WOMEN do not behave this way.. and if your experience has been that they do, then the fault is yours, as you are the common denominator here.. not the women. Your picker is broken. Try something different. Seriously... get over yourself already. Your sour attitude towards women is what's stopping you from finding happiness.
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 228
Posted: 9/17/2013 7:30:48 AM
Oh man, I thought I was past the age where you have to care about numbers. I thought that ended in your 20's. *lol*

When I was dating in my early 20's, your number was always half of whatever the guy told you. You brought up the topic first so you could get away with answering second. I never felt the need to lie since my number was never jaw-dropping and I never take power that isn't mine to begin with. I've always believed you only sleep with persons you'd be ok with marrying and starting a family with. That rarely happens, so there ya go. *lol*

I figure honesty is always the best policy with this sort of thing. It's not up to us to decide what's important to another person. If your number is important to him, then give it to him. Give him the tools necessary to judge you as he sees fit. In the end, you'll be doing both of you a favor. I personally wouldn't want to be with someone who had an issue with the choices I've made in the past. They haven't always been the best choices, but they were mine and I stand by them. I'd want a guy who felt the same way.
 Just_Bopping_Around
Msg: 229
Posted: 9/17/2013 7:44:04 AM
If someone is too focused on the past, they won't enjoy the present or be good for the future.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 230
Posted: 9/17/2013 9:27:12 AM

OK if I'm wrong find me women that say
"All my ex boyfriends have been nice guys" Or
"My baby father is really nice guy" Or
"My ex husband is a really nice guy"

You will struggle with that one because it is NOT accident that 95% of women ex's were not nice,
That is not an accident. What women say they want and what they reward are two things. But men are wising up to women.

It's not like Guys are any better at coloring their Ex in a positive light. I believe "b1tch" gets used rather often when talking about them. If men are 'wising up' to women, why do so many of them still knee-jerk and curse out their Exes as evil people? Guys STILL will 'reward' women for the most bizarre behavior, so I seriously doubt getting 'wise' is a total gender-wide activity. Experience and multiple failures is what learns the lesson, not being male or female.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 231
Posted: 9/17/2013 9:47:20 AM
But how do you know ? Most women lie about their number where as men exaggerate.

Not true. Well, the 2nd part. Guys don't exaggerate their # when they're past college age, unless they've barely slept with anyone. Amongst guys they may indirectly inflate it -- with "a ton", bringing back stories from the past, increase in # of hot chicks they have slept with, etc.

But to have a high # to women? No. That only hurts your value. Guys and girls will lie about it, keeping it at a reasonable # if they are to say. As well they usually should, IMO. Cultural taboos/no-nos inaccurately pass judgement on it all... whether you've hardly slept with anyone or slept with "too many" (by cultural 'standards').

I always say if a woman has slept with more guys than her age, then thats not woman that I would consider in a long term capacity.

Why not? Say a girl's 30, and she's slept with 30ish guys. Okay, a high #. But long-term able? I think that's a by-product of a negative image you want to give them, that they're sexually liberal. Would it be better if they didn't have many but just stayed at home all the time?

Say on a given year, your buddy who was pretty much single for a year straight, had sex with a gal in the winter early in the year (was seeing a girl for a bit 'round Valentines)... and then in the summer, he had a little summer fling with a girl. Those were the only two girls he slept with that year. Is he a stud? A male slut? A guy who can't commit? No. He wouldn't have bragging rights among frat boys, not by a long shot.

But that's 2x more girls than years gone by! What a male slut! Obviously you throw in Relationships that last a while in his life, and it lowers it than 2x the years, but then throw in some rebound-effects and/or some old college days and it brings it back up.

If they're 30+, start out how-many starting when they're 22/23 -- make it more accurate. Or better yet, in the last 5-7 years. Something that pertains to how they are now, IF it's not about a cultural "icky" factor, but about how LTR-viable they are.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 10:31:00 AM
personally I like women who areladies in the street and whores in the bedroom.....so experience counts. But ironically it seems many women when asked the question seem to come up with the same RANGE number. Btw I only ask after they ask me....in which my answer usually is "should I count the 5 I am seeing now?". They often laugh and take the hint and the conversation is more lighthearted.
@At Badboy a lot of what you say is true..but can you distinguish between bad boys and nice guys?I think a Good looking nice guy will get more notches(as you call them) than an Ugly bad boy.Its just the great looking guy can afford to be MORE bad and get away with it but I don't think being BAD by itself means the guy will be a better lover...since part of being a good lover is being giving and often bad boys are selfish!

"Guys STILL will 'reward' women for the most bizarre behavior, so I seriously doubt getting 'wise' is a total gender-wide activity."

True but being a guy , I am pretty sure you at least understand why you or your friends are that way? The little head often beats out the bigger head!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 12:41:45 PM

@no1bby

I rest my case. As you say most of you're exes were not good. I shall say no more.

Actually your reading comprehension sucks. What I said was:

Not all my exes are nice guys. Some were bad boys. Some were nerds. Some were pot heads. My ex husband was the proverbial "nice guy"... a virgin at 23 when we met, didn't really drink, never did drugs, finished school, worked hard, trained and helped teach martial arts 6 days a week... a nice guy that did idiotic things. That does not make him a bad guy or an idiot.

Stop putting words into my mouth, or attributing them to me when I didn't say them at all. Your attempts at spinning things to prove your point are feeble, weak, laughable.

But you know what ? I bet you only got with him after you had all the great sex you wanted from the bad boys. You only got with him after having your heart smashed by all the bad boy lovers who were great in bed. Am I wrong ? No

Actually, you ARE wrong.

You got with the nice guy, not because you had a gut level attraction for him, but because you saw him as safe end reliable. Once you got married you most likely turned the sex tap off. "Not tonight love" that's probably what he got every night.

LOL!! You couldn't be more wrong. He's the one that cut me off from sex. Seems he couldn't handle multiple times a day.

He wasn't safe and reliable.. he was a guy with a c*ck that I enjoyed f*cking. That's all it was to me in the beginning, and I don't hide that fact from people. He's the one that said he loved me, about 2 months after we started f*cking. I told him to take a hike and that I wasn't interested in his love, I just liked the sex.

You kicked him to the Kerb.. Why ? Because women don't think "I just met this guy. He is so nice and kind.....and that really turns me on !!!!"

You assume I left him? LOL!! That's rich. He's the one that asked for the divorce. That was easier for him than going to marriage counselling to deal with things, or dealing with his anger management issues, or even facing the fact that he'd become a child abuser. He asked, I didn't fight him for it, I was gone (with the spawn) within 3 wks.

So it makes me laugh my fat a$$ off that you think I'm the one that did him wrong because he was a "nice guy"... because you're a "nice guy" who can't get his d!ck wet because you keep spewing anger and hatred at all the women that don't fall for your line of BS and fall into bed with you. And you blame them and their sexuality.

Honestly, the more you respond here, the more you show all the ladies here that you're not worth their time.
 dwayne88
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2013 1:18:13 PM

Guys don't exaggerate their # when they're past college age, unless they've barely slept with anyone. Amongst guys they may indirectly inflate it -- with "a ton", bringing back stories from the past, increase in # of hot chicks they have slept with, etc.

That is true....I never give a number, but if someone asks in person, i'll say a couple. Then of course why they wanna know. Then say it's weird that they asked.

I would never come out infront of a random person and say that I was a virgin. That would most likely be a social killer. And of course, probably make me look like a freak around women.
 MsMicki
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2013 7:51:14 AM

I rest my case. As you say most of you're exes were not good. I shall say no more. But you know what ? I bet you only got with him after you had all the great sex you wanted from the bad boys. You only got with him after having your heart smashed by all the bad boy lovers who were great in bed. Am I wrong ? No. You got with the nice guy, not because you had a gut level attraction for him, but because you saw him as safe end reliable. Once you got married you most likely turned the sex tap off. "Not tonight love" that's probably what he got every night.

You kicked him to the Kerb.. Why ? Because women don't think "I just met this guy. He is so nice and kind.....and that really turns me on !!!!"

Dude.......you have some serious projection issues!!

The more you spew your nonsense......the more it becomes quite obvious you're carrying around some heavy baggage!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >