Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Maleman999
Msg: 20
So confused...need an outsider perspectivePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

We are JUST friends for now, and I don't want to lose him as a friend.

What exactly are you after-him as a friend or as a boyfriend? You two are friends, which is what you want. So what's the problem? He flirts, but I guess you don't flirt back, since he doesn't ask you out on a date, which you haven't indicated if that's what you want or not, while you're dating other guys. He should be the one that's confused, since you don't know what you want from him. How is he suppose to know? He might think that you just enjoy the attention. I think he's laying low until you figure out what you want. But when you figure it out, don't expect him to be a mind reader, which is a mistake a lot of women make.
 DameWrite
Msg: 22
view profile
History
So confused...need an outsider perspective
Posted: 9/13/2013 11:03:19 PM
Is he gay?

If not, he's not sexually attracted to you.

NOT your fault.

He wants to be.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >