Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'm probably asking for trouble.. but GO! :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 23
I'm probably asking for trouble.. but GO! :)Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
The random fabricated calendar dates on your pics aren't doing you any favors.
The reality is that humor is far funnier when e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g does not have a punchline attached to it.
Humor is like flavorful spices for food. Use sparingly and in proper proportion for best effect.
 ScooterSB
Msg: 24
view profile
History
I'm probably asking for trouble.. but GO! :)
Posted: 7/24/2014 8:59:23 PM

Profession: Nipple tweaker

This type of cruse humor will fall flat on the vast majority of readers. You can actually put whatever you want in your text, very few will ever get past this part.

(I've had to really, really hold back on my opinions on this, I'm trying to be a good boy)
 roobave
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:06:11 PM
It's all good man.. don't hold back.. I put myself out here to get crucified and get resurrected!! hahahaha
 roobave
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:07:12 PM
I'm quite confident in myself.. hence why I can come on here.. make a fool of myself in my profile and still sleep fine at night. .. Like I said though, I'm open to changes :)
 roobave
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:08:35 PM
Sadly enough.. I've had a couple girls ask if a couple of my pics were taken in those years .. like 1996.. lol I just do it to see who actually reads profiles.
 Forums_only
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:25:14 PM
I just this on another site and figured you'd appreciate it:

"Attention Grammar Nazis: THEIY'RE Happy now?"
 roobave
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:30:41 PM
how has it been working lately? eh, business on here could be better.. lol
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'm probably asking for trouble.. but GO! :)