Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Calling you Sweetheart or hun or sweetie      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moraima
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Calling you Sweetheart or hun or sweetiePage 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Men don't get called sweetheart often enough and women get called sweetheart multiple times a day - hence the difference in opinions. Big sigh!
 teebanksy
Msg: 203
Calling you Sweetheart or hun or sweetie
Posted: 7/26/2014 4:50:43 PM
saaaaaaaaame. I don't like it at all.
 Feather21
Msg: 204
Posted: 7/26/2014 8:26:50 PM
^^^^^

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Baffalobill
Msg: 205
Posted: 7/26/2014 8:46:53 PM
Calling you Sweetheart or hun or sweetie.??? To those who are offended... Get over it.

Who really cares??
Why are you all so sensitive????
Lighting up!!!!

Surely there are a lot worse things in life that can be said or happen to you.

Were I work one of the office ladies said to me "Just put the boxes there ,Thanks darling "With a smile...
I was quite flattered as I am not the best looking guy in town.. Or perhaps I should have taken offensive to that????

What exactly do you want ???
Next you will be complaining about a man opening a car door for you!!!!!

This thread actually reads like that dreaded "Political Correctness" virus that inhabits our society.
 TheVeryLastManOnEarth
Msg: 206
Posted: 7/27/2014 7:37:43 AM
^^^^Haaa! I'm holding out till it becomes offensive for me to pick up the check! Lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Calling you Sweetheart or hun or sweetie