Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Forum Posting Violations Please Report Here      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 not_single_x
Msg: 76
Forum Posting Violations Please Report HerePage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

bluemoon24_7:I can't believe Blueguy has the b@lls to report someone after all the inane, nonsensical and stupid posts he makes.

It's all part of his troll. And you played right into it.
 blueguy99881
Msg: 77
Forum Posting Violations Please Report Here
Posted: 1/12/2015 8:16:38 PM
Stalking me , bluemon? Maybe you need to get a life?
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/26/2015 11:15:13 AM
Testing.

EDIT: Thought someone posted that reports of forum violations were being redirected back to forums. Maybe I misunderstood.

I have nothing to report. Things seem as they should be.
 browneyesseeking
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/7/2015 8:58:00 PM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16342462.aspx
groveman2015 calling other posters names...
 AussieNancy
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/9/2015 5:04:55 PM
Unfortunately, considering there are no forum moderators any more there's nothing that can be done other than a direct message to Admin. The forums are turning into a free for all. :(
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 81
Posted: 2/9/2015 5:15:58 PM
Nancy, I like you, but do you need rules for everything?

Everyone is voicing their opinions. What's wrong with that? We chastise/punish our own. Where is your problem?

Oh, I wonder if you were one of the former mods' favorites. :))

WTH is going on in Aussieland? Read a post here by a long-time (I don't like the word "forumite") poster, read her for years. She calls the cops on people?

I'm done there.

No offense/offence, but I suggest you read your bible, whatever version you Anglicans have decided is "right", if you want rules. I'm sure POF can handle this.

Maybe a dom male ... Just sayin', Nancy.

Write a schedule for what you do at the same time every day. Helps some folks feel as if they're in control.

Too bad, 51. Looks like you're too old for the military. They like rules.

Date CrookCatcher. He's a smart cop.

EDIT: Yeah, message CrookCatcher. He's witty, too. Thing is, I don't think he agrees with you here.

OT: As usual, I have nothing to report. I'm a happy POF camper.
 AussieNancy
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/9/2015 5:54:53 PM
I'm sorry you feel that being told to ****** yourself is perfectly okay. I simply answered the above poster to confirm the fact that there are no mods at this stage in case she wasn't aware. Both of us were sticking up for you.
 TALL_IQ2
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:02:16 PM

I'm sorry you feel that being told to ****** yourself is perfectly okay.

It's not. In any civilized Forum for mature people or live discourse anywhere among mature adults.
There are some teenagers posting here, temporarily.

Anything you post can not be deleted.

All others would be best advised to remember that...

S
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/9/2015 6:17:42 PM
Azzhats will be azzhats.

POF will delete them. Just report them on their profiles. No need to air dirty laundry.
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 85
Tall_IQ you are not a moderator you banned returned troll you
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:11:42 PM

All others would be best advised to remember that...

Said the captain of the kangaroo court.
Seriously, weren't you banned for life a while ago for harassing people on the forums.
What makes you think the rules DON'T apply to you too?
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 86
Tall_IQ2 the biggest banned troll you'd ever see!
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:13:20 PM
http://www.pof.com/member87136142.htm

Tall_IQ2 was banned for life for harassing people, dumped his profile and rejoined and is now misleading people into thinking he is a moderator. I guess if he is a moderator I'm the Emperor of Japan.
 Eternityboresme
Msg: 87
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:01:04 AM
^^Poof. Alas, another sock gone.
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 88
view profile
History
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 89
Posted: 2/24/2015 4:25:35 AM
^^^I was about to post "really", but this is that jerk that started that disgusting thread in the UK Forums. That thread was deleted by POF but this jerk is still here? Same user name? What people need to do is continue reporting him using the link at the bottom right-hand corner of his profile page. Choose "forums abuse" and "delete profile". When enough people report, his profile will be deleted.

Great you reported this here or I'd not have seen it. User name is ayjayyy. Same user name as that other thread?

EDIT: Please link to the his forums post when reporting.
 thompson1919
Msg: 90
Posted: 2/24/2015 3:11:11 PM
Thanks for showing me how to report your profile. I reported you for your offer of sex for money. Good luck^^^^
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 91
 Aradia96
Msg: 92
Posted: 3/2/2015 1:36:44 AM
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16361884.aspx
Post number 21
happybloke77
is constantly saying I am a child and too young to go on forums - breaching posting rules and TOS

Stop posting on the OPs threads she is a child and too young to be dating adult men!!! She is too young to be using a adult dating site and her parents clearly have no idea what she is upto, so stop encouraging her to post by commenting on her threads and stop giving her advice on adult subjects.

Needs to be deleted and the poster investigated.

Thank you!
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 93
Posted: 3/2/2015 9:51:55 AM
Aradia, if you wanted everyone deleted because they made comments that you were too young and/or commenting that you should quit posting - you would then be deleting three quarters of the adult posters on here as they have the same opinion as HappyBloke.
 Graffiti_Poet
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2015 12:41:53 PM
In my opinion Bluemoon Aradia is quite right to report the post and poster she has. The post she is refering too makes no attempt to address the question posed in the opening post and is clearly nothing but a rude and personal slight directed at her which is not allowed.

Her right to post her complaint in here, and her right to pose any permissable question she wishes in the forums, is not a matter of HappyBloke's opinion nor of yours. If anyone in here is behaving childishly it is yourself and the poster she has reported in here. GP
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 95
Posted: 3/2/2015 12:46:13 PM
tgif111 for the following post. I think posts like this are a negative reflection on the website:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/16361884datingPostpage5.aspx

How do sexually conservative people survive in dating?
Posted: 3/2/2015 1227 PM

suffice it to say I do not date nor do I want to be in the same room as a Daytona Beach drug addict WHO IS 1200 MILES AWAY FROM ME.

once a liar always a liar.

pathetic hogger sludge eyed doper. you are beneath me.

she had an emotional connection with a 22 year old????

gag me with a spoon please. the only thing this skank nurtures is a twisted joint handed to her from a homeless bum so they can suck on it together to get high in a dark alley then he gets his due reward.....

++++++++++++++slurp slurp+slurp+slurp++++++++++++++++++++

Many users have posted that tgif has been banned for life here for posts like this. This is dive bar talk, not public forums talk. I'm requesting his account be deleted.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/2/2015 9:28:34 PM
Give it a rest. If you want to delete tgif, please do the restbofnusna favour and delete yourself as weep as you are just as guilty.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/3/2015 9:50:18 PM
POF Administration:
Poster CuriousinDB
This forum poster should be investigated; it is abusing the privileges of the forum, posting 60 to 70 (or more) posts every day in all forums.
She is bullying, insulting and bothering decent people who come to this forum.
Enough is enough and someone SHOULD do something about that.!!
I recommend to put restriction on the number of posts that she writes.

CuriousinDB MEAN response to a forum poster # Msg 166:

Your intellectual challenges and inability to understand do not give you the right to come here and post silly things.
Perhaps you were just born stupid.
EDIT: Your profession fits you.
I'm thinking of B1tchIsBack or B1tchOnWheels for my next user name. …… Which do you like?
Don't challenge me to a contest as queen B1tch.

-_____________________________________________________________________

Forum: Creative writing: Thread: Time of Grace Msg 3,8,10,12,And 16 CuriousinDB Bullying and stalking behavior:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16355702.aspx
As you can see, she went to my Post/Thread, and was stalking, insulting, and bullying in that thread.
Below is one of many examples in that same thread:

April wrote Msg # 9:.....People can compare my post and then check YOUR comment about what I wrote...Everybody will see that YOU are the one that ALWAYS attacks me first.
I was trying to ignore you, but you pushed my buttons too far...You are crazy!!
I am a believer, but no, I do not put "the other" cheek...Now you know my sin.!!
Stop stalking my post or I will report you.!!
Never done that before but your passive aggressive behavior towards me, Is forcing me to do so.
You do hates Tall IQ , but you are just behaving like him, he is your picture.
Both need to be checked by a psychiatrist.!!

CuriousinDB mean post as always:

There is a diagnosis(es) for that.
And you're right. Plays the "poor me, I'm simply an innocent here in this dark and scary forums".
Nah, I'm not falling for it
And posting about religion always sucks them in, some of "them". She's working it. Wonder what her role is?
I'm not leaving my brain at the door when I come into this crazy place. Is that why so many folks don't care for you here. Frank? Because you don't leave your brain at the door and "inspire" attacks (as someone in another thread commented I do) ?
Funny thing that. Nothing inspires me to attack anyone. I simply post my opinions.
Yeah, this "I'm a victim, give me attention and sympathy" doesn't work here.

April wrote Msg #20....OP,You need to go to a church and seek God.
Ask HIM for guidance and wisdom.
while there, Read Psalm 25 ....This psalm is to protect us from enemies that we have within our spirit.
Part of Psalm 25:
Look upon me, have pity on me,
for I am alone and afflicted.
Relieve the troubles of my heart;
bring me out of my distress.
Look upon my affliction and suffering;
take away all my sins Guard my life and rescue me

CuriousinDB mean insulting Post #25: As ALWAYS.
April, my Florida friend, please don’t introduce another form of mental illness into this young man's life, I beg you. Please. Religion is the absolute root of so many mental health issues . Really, really. One huge thing OP seems to have going for him is he's in touch with reality, not delusional.

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16361884.aspx

I am glad there are some younger folks on here too. What I'm not all that crazy about is the constant postings by some. I get that some have extra time or have issues or whatever but to post 40, 60 or 100 times a day - what makes you think you are that interesting?

Curious response:

Have I reached 100 posts a day here? As I said, I don't count anyone's posts, especially mine.

Forum poster wrote:…Return of the mods would be a complete disaster.It was terrible before, Miss Allison was a far left feminazi that didnt tolerate any viewpoints outside of extreme PC.People abused this to shut down any thread they couldnt control or steer.There wouldnt be a point to the forums because there woud be no free speech.

Curious inDB Mean post as always: Msg #254

Of course it would be and was complete disaster. Gee, maybe that's why the mods are no more? The things that make you go hmm ... Buncha catty women here running the show with the mod is what I've been told by many here for a long time. Yeah. Free speech? Well, POF has its own Freedom of Speech policy and it sure is a lot freer here now, isn't it? Every now and then a little free speech crept by the mod in the old days, before the times started a'chaingin', but she had that "DELETE THREAD" button on her 24/7 it seems. I'd get messages to "read it now, it's going to be gone".

Forum poster wrote: OMG, you can say that after your many, many posts. And commenting on other people and their posts of walls of text...another OMG. I just can't believe you can say this about others yet don't seenit in yourself. And because you were home sick for over two weeks you feel you can just go nuts on here? Give it a rest.
Get a life yourself, away from here.
And sorry, I don't have any posting restriction. Maybe tell us why you were banned Curious.

CuriousinDB mean response as AlWAYS:

Hi, bluemoon. Nice to see you again. You can be a real pita sometimes, you know that? I'm wondering why you're so interested in me. What is it to you, bluemoon? Just ignore my posts. Everyone is free to do that. Watch those numbers because I know you like to count. Found the right numbers to watch yet, bluemoon?
Why was I banned? Bluemoon, I've admitted here on forums to being put on some sort of 200 word or more restriction. I just didn't want to bother with it. It was imposed after maybe only one post, maybe a couple. I never knew why I was banned after some of the horrible stuff I'd read so many of you posting for so long, causing new users to close their accounts, the same type of cruelty evident on a thread I commented on a few moments ago entitled: "why do women feel they need to crush my heart". That OP deleted his profile after only a few comments by some of our "prestigious" regulars. Yeah. But I read things much worse than that here for years, bluemoon.

As to why I was put on restrction , I really have no idea. (I've posted here I was banned, but that was before I understood the restrictions thingies.) I'd hoped no one would ask, bluemoon, because now I have to tell the only truth I have. Several regular forumites here messaged me and told me it was because miss_allison had issues with attractive women. Now, that being so silly and hard to believe, and my not considering myself all that attractive, I had a difficult time believing that could happen with a grown woman mod. I sure did. So I decided I would just have to be fine without knowing why.

But tell me, bluemoon: do you know why I was banned? I'd love to hear it but only if you are privy to POF's former mods' proprietary material. Are you? If so, do tell, bluemoon. Inquiring minds want to know (and not just mine).
Ooh! Ooh! Tell us a story, bluemoon. You're good at that, story-telling. I like the one about the legacy profiles. Tell us that one, bluemoon. You seem to know a lot about everything here.

And she keeps going on and on and on hijacking interesting threads with a passive aggressive behavior..........She always has to have the last word.
 CuriousInDB
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:27:28 PM
Heard you've been banned from here, April. Just sayin'. I guess that's a report. I don't know. I rarely report people. Let's just make it a comment, shall we?

POF, I have nothing to report. Things are as they should be.

You can have the last word whenever you like, April. I won't be back here tonight.
 bluemoon24_7
Msg: 99
Posted: 3/3/2015 10:59:51 PM
April has been banned? So What. I've been banned, you've been banned and thousands more have been banned, many you respect have been banned. Old news.

"POF, I have nothing to report. Things are as they should be." Kinda checkin in with Markus, do you think you work for him? Do you still think you work for The Whiz or others? You've fallen into the dark side, down the abyss, swallowed by the vortex. Take a fvcking day off.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > Forum Posting Violations Please Report Here