Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Danien
Msg: 3
is there such a thing as too much masterbation?Page 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Well ya when it starts to hurt or turns purple thats when its too much.
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 7
is there such a thing as too much masturbation?
Posted: 11/13/2004 8:41:09 AM
i think it effects the sex drive with your mate.. if your so used to materbating than it becomes your sex life sound lame but ive seen it..
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 8
is there such a thing as too much masturbation?
Posted: 11/13/2004 8:54:54 AM
???
 dreaminuvya
Msg: 11
is there such a thing as too much masterbation?
Posted: 6/27/2005 9:58:45 PM
Not at all. Actually, I was thinking we should do a new remake of the old Coke ad song. "I'd like to teach the world to masturbate, in perfect harmony"...
 berrysweetncgurl
Msg: 14
Posted: 7/1/2005 4:03:32 AM
For girls and guys I think there IS such thing as too much masturbation

My case:
I played with a pretty heavy duty vibrator several times a day one week and that same week I noticed my boyfriend could not get me off when we had sex....most of the time I cum quick but it was just like dull or something....lol it wasnt sensitive or anything!!

he was pretty mad b/c like I said earlier he usually makes me cum pretty quick but this week he could not and I repeat could not get me to cum

He thought I had been messin around with someone and wasnt turned on by him anymore

What a joke...lets just say I gave my hand and vibrator a break the next week and we got it on like there was no tommorow (orgasms included!!!)

I am actually thinking of retiring my purple friend, but does anyone know what you do with used vibrators?? can u sell them on ebay lol or take them to a pawn shop?? maybe donate them to the salvation army

arrrgh Im wack
 that sam i am
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/4/2007 1:07:48 AM
Yes, When you Go BLIND
 obviousman
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/4/2007 2:56:24 AM
Of course not. That's why we were given two hands. One to eat with, and one to, well, do other things. Never a dull moment.
 Imagine1947
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/4/2007 3:17:06 AM
Actually, I think yes. While I agree that M. is a wonderful part of sexuality, if someone is consistently choosing it in place of seeking or enjoying a satisfying sexual relationship with a partner, then perhaps they should ask themselves why. At the same time, I'm not suggesting that someone should seek out a partner just to use his/her body to M. with....in that case, I think it's lots better to take care of one's own needs/wants. Anyone agree with me? :)
 FistnCuffs
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/4/2007 7:47:05 AM
when i was a pubescent teen my family doctor gave his puritanical 2 cents worth...he said too much masturbation...(correct spelling)...will cause you to go blind and get hair on your palms...to which i asked..."can i do it till i need glasses and gloves?"...
 that sam i am
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/4/2007 10:34:41 AM
Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.
Think about the kittens!
 justforumsplease
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:55:54 AM
If you have doubts, then read on...

It is held in many mental health circles that masturbation can relieve depression, stress and lead to a higher sense of self-worth (Hurlbert & Whittaker, 1991). Masturbation can also be particularly useful in relationships where one partner wants more sex than the other — in which case masturbation provides a balancing effect and thus a more harmonious relationship.

In 2003, an Australian research team led by Graham Giles of The Cancer Council of Australia concluded that frequent masturbation by males appears to help prevent the development of prostate cancer. The study also indicated that this would be more helpful than ejaculation through sexual intercourse because intercourse can transmit diseases that may increase the risk of cancer instead. Also, frequent ejaculation is more easily obtained and sustained over time with the aid of masturbation.

Some people actually consider masturbation as a cardiovascular workout.And while doctors have no proof of this actually being true, those suffering from cardiovascular disorders (particularly those recovering from myocardial infarction, or heart attacks) should resume physical activity (including sexual intercourse and masturbation) gradually and with the frequency and rigor in which their physical status will allow. Some doctors will advise those recovering from heart attacks to resume sexual activity (solitary or with a partner) when one is able to climb two flights of stairs without experiencing shortness of breath or chest pain.

Not only does it feel good, but it's good for you! So do your part and keep rubbing one off!
 playful-kitten
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/15/2007 4:29:27 AM
I hope not. I think it is an amazing hobbie :)
 big_hot_blond
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/20/2007 1:51:53 PM
yes, and now i have no fingers to prove it!
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/25/2007 7:44:59 AM
If God didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.

LOL

mister_no60
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/25/2007 10:26:46 PM
Yes, you get all the blisters on your hands and your****falls off

crazyindian69
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2007 10:42:07 PM
No such thing as too much masterbation

Hell there isn't enough

There are guys in the Middle East who need to masterbate. That rage has to go somewhere
 itechman63
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/17/2008 4:07:13 PM
Pencils! Pencils for sale!
 fetish4u
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2008 2:26:29 AM
No way.I masterbate about 5 times a day.That's not to much.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/9/2008 12:34:19 PM
Yes ... when you run out of lotion and start to get friction burns ... then it's too much. (As a side note, be sure not to buy the lotion that has self-tanning ingredients ... gets some funny looks)
 platypus_man
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2008 1:25:43 PM
Alright, how many people here have learned to type well with one hand?
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/9/2008 1:29:32 PM

Alright, how many people here have learned to type well with one hand?

OOOOOOooooo, *raises hand* I have!! I'd raise both hands for you, but the other one is busy typing!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >