Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cutting Off Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MsMicki
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Cutting Off SexPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You will never convince me that a man can't tell the difference between a woman that is giving head because she's trying to "catch you" and a woman that is giving head because she likes to....

If you are marrying the former....that's your gamble
If you are marrying the latter...treat her right so she will continue to want to!!
 SngleNarlington
Msg: 27
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/24/2013 9:11:10 PM

You will never convince me that a man can't tell the difference between a woman that is giving head because she's trying to "catch you" and a woman that is giving head because she likes to

Well there is the pause and confused look of what to do (obvious in her mind she is going damn) and then there is the soft little grunt (I'm not sure how to describe the sound but I do the same when I'm thinking "I'm going to enjoy this") and smirk/smile. I have witnessed them both lol
 SngleNarlington
Msg: 28
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/25/2013 10:51:41 AM

Who are ALL the women that you are talking about??? You have had maybe one or two women who gave you bjs just to do you a favour it seems. Many women dont really enjoy it, and then when things got comfortable, they didnt want to do that anymore or you stopped making an effort and so they stopped too. It is called taking one another for granted. Sooner or later the romance does diminish and often the sex too

I'm definitely not a player, casanova or go out every weekend for sexual satisfaction but my teenage years are long gone! I am confident that I have had a few women who have given me a bj as a favor and I was just as confident that it would be something that wouldn’t last long in a relationship. Some women won’t do a bj at all, others do it with limitations, and with others anything goes. Just as with guys, some won’t go down on a woman at all, some with limitations, and others will roll up their sleeves and spend some qualifty time for a desired result.

I agree that romance does/can diminish, life has a tendency to get in the way but that’s not what I was commenting on. Specifically I was commenting on identifying a woman who enjoys giving a bj and those that don't.
 MsMicki
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/25/2013 11:21:49 AM
Easiest way to gauge someone's real desires to give oral.....
if you have to ask for it in the beginning.....be prepared to have to beg for it later!!

Anyone that truly loves to give oral.....just naturally does it.
It is a part of sex whether their partner specifically asks for it or not.
 greatblah
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/26/2013 1:46:01 PM
Look for a woman who likes sucking lollipops and/or swizzle sticks of some sort? Wait, I'm not sure what a swizzle stick is.
 DomLS1
Msg: 31
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/27/2013 12:36:53 PM
The answer is simple, but harsh. You were probably just mediocre in bed. Women LOVE to have sex, but only if it's good.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 32
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/27/2013 4:41:41 PM

My male married friends all appear to love their wives very much they seem to treat them well and whenever I see them tenderly and remember birthdays and special events etc. but most of them do quietly complain about the fact that their wives are never in the mood, they are too tired - they don't make any effort to keep the physical side of the relationship alive. Separate bedrooms etc.

See that is often part of the problem, the public appearance doesn't match the private behaviour. It isn't just about remembering b'days and such, it is about supper and dishes and laundry and kids homework and lunches for the morning on top of the full time job. Not saying that is always the case but often it is. Yep she is tired all the time and often when there are small kids, touched out. I can remember saying to my ex when the kids were little, you want sex more often, come home and take the kids to the park by yourself for an hour or two once in a while so that I can have some down time.

There is also the not listening, you know the famous if she/he would have only told me what was wrong we could have fixed. Well he/she probably did 50 times and their partner just didn't hear it.

Maybe their partners just got bored. Who knows?

Or turned off by other behaviours.

I am sure there are also women who complain about their husbands no longer being interested in the physical side of the relationship but it does seem that a lot more men than women voice their frustration with this regard.

I am sure there are, they just don't go around publicly complaining about it. ;=)
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 33
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/27/2013 4:44:46 PM
Well, maybe you should let her know that you want to be more intimate. Once again communication is the most obvious way to fix this.
 L,A, Woman
Msg: 34
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/27/2013 6:25:00 PM
If a woman loves you she won't, if they are looking for monetary comfort they will.

If a woman loves a man she wants to please him in any way she can. If she is not maybe she is just taking your for a ride. Women are not as complex as men think. If you show them love and affection and attention and do little things for them, they will respond with love and affection back. If you show nothing but boring and disdain then you will get no ne of the perks! So, try a little romance, a small token gift, like some candy or a bottle of wine or just a sweet card. Then you will have them eating out of the palm of your hand! It does not have to be expensive but just a thought.
 MsMicki
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/27/2013 7:13:22 PM
(quote)I am sure there are also women who complain about their husbands no longer being interested in the physical side of the relationship but it does seem that a lot more men than women voice their frustration with this regard.

I am sure there are, they just don't go around publicly complaining about it. ;=)(/quote)

You might want to check out these forums a bit more.....plenty of women complaining men aren't giving it up these days!!

But according to medical people, women who are having a menopause, it is a most difficult time for them as their bodies do all sorts of screwy things changing the mood of the owner as they either feel too hot or too cold, tired or restless, sore or dry etc etc. Maybe as men don't seem to see it as a big enough issue, women should set up a medical research company to get to grips with the problems with both periods and menopause and other lady problems.

Did you just land on this planet or what?!!! LOL
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/28/2013 5:27:26 AM
Another good reason would be you being on here.

1970Priceless is looking for a relationship
 NDTfan
Msg: 37
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 11/28/2013 9:05:37 AM

When I stopped having sex with my ex, it was because I was no longer happy with him and the thought revolted me.

Yep. With at least one, my stomach would start turning about 5 minutes before I got home. He loved to complain about all the ways I was "falling short" (working part-time, going to university, breastfeeding, housework, etc) but never once lifted a finger to help. I didn't even have time to go to the bathroom without taking a kid, or a book, or tidying up... but the minute I stopped to take a breath he'd pounce and then an argument would start over sex.

When I stopped having sex with my ex, it was because I was no longer happy with him and the thought revolted me.

This.... every time.

For the most part if you:
Treat a woman like she wants/needs/craves to be treated...
Respect her, her views, and her thoughts...
Take her out and make a fuss of her...
Don't do the crap that means you have to say "sorry..."
Surprise her and keep her life enjoyable and interesting...
And all the other things you can do to keep the relationship alive...
And do all the things that make YOU attractive to her...

This.

I recently called it off with a guy who pretended to really like me at the beginning but stood me up twice in the last month, and didn't even have the decency to tell me when he knew... I found out only after I texted him to find out where he was and it was too late to make other plans. Before that, when I was actually really excited about him I couldn't wait to see him and the sex was incredible. The first time he did it, the attraction started slipping and the sex went to meh. The second, I lost all attraction altogether.

I didn't want to spend my kid free nights waiting at home twiddling my thumbs waiting for him to be done with whatever it is that he thought was more important than keeping his word; and I don't want a guy who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to lie to me to keep me "on reserve" just in case (I literally only have ever second weekend to go out to enjoy myself and I consider that time precious).

When I'm feeling secure in how he feels about me, he'll have all the sex he wants because I'll want it just as much.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 38
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/5/2013 7:14:36 PM
You have to start responding to her discontinuing the sexual actions. If she holds out on you, then you hold out on her. Have the sexual discipline to takes the reigns of the sexual dynamic between you two.

This may even go beyond the bedroom. If you have started falling off with regards to what sexual attracted your wife to you in the first place, well don't expect her to be as into intimacy as before. Reorient your game to doing the things that made her want to first spread her legs for you.
 sigungq
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/5/2013 7:26:32 PM
OP, just remember this little axiom: The one desert food that absolutely kills the sex drive in women......... Wedding cake.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 40
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/5/2013 7:36:43 PM
How would someone who has never been on a date and is a virgin know anything about the normal sex drive of a woman?

Some times real life got in the way, but nothing ever killed either of our sex drives, though sometimes we had to delay our gratification....
 Lexti
Msg: 41
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 4:54:27 AM

When I'm feeling secure in how he feels about me, he'll have all the sex he wants because I'll want it just as much.

^^^Exactly. Stayed in a bad marriage for far too long and sex became more of a chore than enjoyment. I could go months without it and dreaded when I had to seal the deal and could put it off no longer. Now? I'm in a great relationship with an amazing man and I can't wait to get him undressed every time I see him. It's like he's awakened the beast in me. It's ridiculous trying to plan things to do. Lol. We talk about going to get dinner, and I'm like, "Nah. Let's just get something to go and head back to the house." It's quite simple really. If you make her smile a lot, she will make you smile a lot. :-)
 SteveJ7
Msg: 42
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 6:40:44 AM
Women use sex as a tool to get what they want and for general control. They know a blowjob is well sought after by us men. Once they get what they want, there is no longer a need to get in to the tool box other than for occasional maintenance use.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 8:20:15 AM
Because it's one of the things we have to do to get our "All women act exactly alike" card. If we deviate and actually do anything the least bit different from ALL other women in the world....our card gets revoked.....Sorry about that but what can we do? You have NO idea how difficult it is to get that "we are all exactly alike" card reinstated...Phew..
 tallshyman
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 11:18:38 AM
No blowjob will be ok with me I will be happy just being with a woman.
 SteveJ7
Msg: 45
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 2:10:19 PM

No blowjob will be ok with me I will be happy just being with a woman.

That approach will get you nowhere
 Lexti
Msg: 46
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 4:55:34 PM

Women use sex as a tool to get what they want and for general control. They know a blowjob is well sought after by us men. Once they get what they want, there is no longer a need to get in to the tool box other than for occasional maintenance use.

Oh wise one...you obviously know women soo well.
 tatersprout
Msg: 47
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 5:05:37 PM
Wow, never knew I had so much power.
 SngleNarlington
Msg: 48
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/6/2013 5:55:22 PM
It does pain me to agree with Hamilton12345 but she does make some good points. I know all about "touched out" and I've seen some semi tense moments between mother and child. I know about downtime as well, very important.

All that said I'm aware when a woman stops having sex it means the relationship isn't healthy.
 4ced2register
Msg: 49
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/8/2013 11:47:32 AM
Did these women also make you wait for sex (wife material) or did you have sex on the first date? Maybe they don't really like sex but use it to get companionship. Did you continue to do all the "great stuff" for her too?
 sigungq
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 12/8/2013 12:13:55 PM
OP, just think.......... Loraina Bobbit "CUT OFF" sex with her partner..........
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cutting Off Sex