Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cutting Off Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sigungq
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Cutting Off SexPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
OP - do you mean to say that women have sex? What planet are you on currently?
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 2/24/2014 7:01:30 PM
(op)

Whenever I'd hear girls talk about how they don't believe that they should have to give head after they get married, I'd feel really discouraged concerning how to feel about women. Not because of whether or not they would give head, or would continue to give head after marriage, not at all...but because this helped me realize in my younger years that some women would lie to a man, pretend to like things that she doesn't like, or pretend that she's something that she isn't, just to get a man to like her or marry her. That seemed like one of the most aweful disgusting things in the world to me, right up there with faking orgasms - What's bad there is that either they have the belief that her orgasm is about his ego, or that she'd be with a man in the first place who operates like that or with which she has to worry about it that way. There's something wrong with the intimacy, or honesty, or connection, when she fakes orgasms, has to, believes that she has to, or is willing to continue being with a man that way without being honest about it. Faking an orgasm is not simply to pretend that you're having fun or that he's doing a good job...but to do so is to lie about the connection and intimacy between the two of you.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Cutting Off Sex
Posted: 2/28/2014 2:48:22 AM

some women would lie to a man, pretend to like things that she doesn't like, or pretend that she's something that she isn't, just to get a man to like her or marry her.

^^^^^^^

After working with so many men, this was the biggest issue I heard them complain about.
They used to like such and such,well..................... No they didn't.
They knew the guy did.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Cutting Off Sex