Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Not enough men on here are serious      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gideon_70
Msg: 51
Not enough men on here are seriousPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Lookat my profile and see if I'm someone you would be interested in talking to. I'm looking for a relationship that is serious and long term, but ONLY long term.
 cooldog65
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Not enough men on here are serious
Posted: 12/28/2013 6:27:59 PM
^^^^^
If you're addressing this to the OP, you're above her age range and POF's 14 year age difference range, too.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/28/2013 7:51:51 PM

You sound very immature.

The world doesn't owe you a man, let alone one that falls into your lap within two weeks of your arrival here. I know that's so, like, totally unfair! How many men DID you expect to be serious about you after two weeks?

Do something about that entitlement issue of yours. If you don't like how a man acts, move on. Online dating is a weeding out process.

My thoughts exactly.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/8/2018 6:00:01 AM
Well....it's what on-line dating is all about....was def. better before when you went out and met people....got to look into their eyes and knew if they were blowing smoke or not....it's the curse of the computer age....while I'm not here for the usual dating and say so in my profile....I have some women who ask me questions on why I'n on THIS sight if I'm not looking for a relationship....simple....because there's women who are looking for the same as me...an FWB....been contacted by some but as the norm their across the continent....OR they are a tadd unstable...which comes out after a little talk....lol...sooooo in saying that wait and it will come to you....we are supposed to be adults....everyone seems to have other motives or be in a hurry bout what they want....it gets you no where and even a fatal attraction....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Not enough men on here are serious