Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review needed.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RANZ1989
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Profile review needed.Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Please keep any other thoughts coming guys.
 RANZ1989
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 3/21/2015 11:45:53 AM
Ok.

Made some changes.

I basically want someone who has AT LEAST some (if not all) of the same interests as me.

I also want someone that lives in my area and will be straightforward instead of giving off silly hints.
 RANZ1989
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 4/17/2015 4:37:40 PM
Added new picture
 RANZ1989
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/11/2015 9:14:13 AM
Did some fixing and its been some time, still no luck.
 Chromis1
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/11/2015 9:26:58 AM
No luck, as in "no dates'? Not good!

So it looks like you got this nice smile thingy goin' on in your 5th picture which, if it was on display in your main picture, would multiply the "pop" factor by, like, a lot. FIX THAT! Your main picture, with a dazzling smile, would be killer. Or leave it as is, find a nice .357 revolver and blow your brains out. That'll make this whole dating process for you move along at a much quicker pace.

First Date
For me, I am a simple, straight to the point guy. We could go to the mall, beach, dinner, anywhere is ok, as long as we have a clear opportunity to get to know each other.

Snore. This is about as un-romantically written as it gets. Women don't want "simple, straight to the point". They want to be wooed, even on the first date.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 81
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/11/2015 10:23:15 AM

Did some fixing and its been some time, still no luck.

What????

I'd ask for your money back.

Oh, they DIDN"T give you a AAA, gold-plated guarantee here on the review forum?

Sorry about that.

Well, after all, it's still 2015, possibly the worst year in history for online dating, so maybe 2016 will be a turnaround year.
Let's hope so.

Good luck.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 82
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/11/2015 12:31:06 PM
Hi Randy,

2 years...nothing at all?
I recall you coming back quite a few times for help.
What do you think the problem is?

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems you've been using the same main pic all this time.

No need to mention every music genre in interests.
The write up is still very factual and very boring.

I bet you don't drone on and say boring things in a flat voice on your radio show, do you?
Do you try to get people excited about the music?
Try that here, in your best radio voice.

In terms of personality, I am a bit relaxed and down to earth but when the time comes, I know how to have fun as well.
All in all, I am an honest, loyal, and straightforward guy that also knows how to have fun in the process as well.
But you sound like the opposite of fun.
She wants to be with someone who is happy, animated, playful, alive, and fun!
Relaxed and down to earth are not in the top 10 list.
Then 3 more adjectives.
Everybody here is honest and loyal. Say something that means something.
 Forums_only
Msg: 83
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/11/2015 4:15:04 PM
As an Aspie, being honest, loyal and straightforward are traits that you can't change. How about something like: "Aside from being honest, loyal and straightforward, I enjoy a laugh when I watch Will Ferrell; when I'm out with friends dancing; when I let my little niece paint my nails; when I can bingewatch my favourite comedy show on Netflix" or whatever a couple of examples fit for you. You need to offset the serious with the 'fun'.
 RANZ1989
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/17/2015 4:33:57 PM
Made changes that Forums_Only suggested.

I put all those interests up with the intent to attract women with the same interests.

Going to do more messaging. Here is hoping I find someone. I am starting to feel it's hopeless.
 lion_of_Ireland
Msg: 85
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/17/2015 7:19:32 PM
I fell asleep looking at your photos. They are not doing you any favors. That one on the bench looks like someone just kicked your dog and your not sure if your gonna do anything about it. The standing pictures scream...I'm boring, please help me.

You're 5'7.....I don't wanna get into the whole height thing. I'm 5'9 and it don't mean a thing. Online it's a big deal for some. Believe me, if they are interested most of the crap they put on their pages goes right out the window. I can't tell you how many times I've been contacted or contacted someone with the 4' inch heels syndrome or over 6 ft only blah blah blah You are 5'7. It's a superficial complexity that can be ignored if you do it right... You are not doing it right

Your page is boring. In fact it screams I'm so bored, I wrote a boring profile to prove to you how boring I am. Please ignore me....I'm boring. That's if they get by your boring pictures.

You have all the right info and everything you need....your delivery just plain blows.

You gotta do something with those pictures Randy. Please. Come over to Cape Coral and I'll help you. I'm going surfing at Delray Saturday. That's close by you. For Petes sake I'll take a better picture of you then any of those ones.

At 26 you don't want children. Not sure how that is gonna work in your demographic. Been awhile since I was 26.

Your first date screams.......I don't know what the hell to say so I'm gonna do anything and everything to cover up my boringness. The mall, the beach, dinner, lunch, coffee, maybe grandmoms house for cookies and to introduce my new wife, blah blah blabbing blah and the final nail in your coffin.....anything...ouch. Hell, you might as well just go ahead and say " you decide " You're the Man..If you are not deadpan sure this is what we're gonna do, don't just start rambling on about every activity that could be possible on a date. The first date section is a land mine. It's so easy to screw it up....you have screwed it up.
 RANZ1989
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/22/2015 12:52:04 PM
Just uploaded some new pics.

I am seriously hoping this works as I have no other avenues of talking to people.
 Sweetness_and_Light
Msg: 87
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/22/2015 1:43:47 PM
Your pics are all very nice, I have no issue with any of them as they are clear and varied and you smile well in all of them. Your coloring is beautiful.

I don't really know how to help with this so I'll just say it: the 'About Me' comes off as terse and dry. What could you say to make it more personal and well, lively?

I think you need to remove ALL of the email restrictions. Ignore messages from people you aren't interested in (use your inbox to filter messages).

Keep sending out short and polite email messages, that is the only way men of all ages can win at OLD.
 glamourgirl01234
Msg: 88
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/23/2015 12:58:01 PM
I love the DJ pose. Most of your pix are nice, but eliminate a few. Don't need so many. Focus! Focus!! Focus!!
And I don't just mean the camera when you press the shutter! LOL!!
I would also take pics surrounded by people just a little shorter. A friendly tip I learned and like to share :)

Wow! That one pic of you in the khaki shirt looks very much like DR. BEN CARSON.
You should use that one as your main and caption it,====Join me and together we'll make America Great Again!===

What will happen is girls will write and tell you -No that's someone else's slogan.
That's how you bait the hook~! :)
 RANZ1989
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/24/2015 7:48:13 AM
I could use that but bear in mind, I ROYALLY DESPISE both Trump and Carson. I also don't believe I could EVER date a Republican.
 glamourgirl01234
Msg: 90
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/24/2015 9:10:16 AM
Wow! That's too bad. And so sad. Thanks Obama for bringing the country back together again! haha Maybe put a pic of yourself with your arm around a cardboard cutout of Bernie Sanders? LOL These women should know in advance you HATE half the country and more than half where you life! hahaha
 RANZ1989
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/25/2015 4:40:02 PM
I just want someone that match most (if not all) of what I look for.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 92
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/26/2015 1:17:58 AM
^^That's a reasonable request.

My (now deceased friend) was an old school Republican; but he supported Pro-Choice, LBGTQ, even social welfare that actually benefited clients and their families. He hated fiscal waste and he hated liars and Scientology.

I understand your position. Chances are a person around your age may be too easily divided by the divisive measures parties within our two-party system are already engaging to steal people's votes.

You can look beyond this and find somebody with compassion -- they exist, everywhere.
 RANZ1989
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 11:58:11 AM
Fixed it up a bit.

Me being a Democrat, I know that a relationship with a Republican would never work out, seeing as how their views are the extreme opposite of mine.
 Chromis1
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 2:40:09 PM
Ok, so ... how are you doing with this profile, currently?
 RANZ1989
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 5:13:50 PM
Not very good at the moment....
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 96
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 5:42:29 PM

Now why am I not surprised?

No offense to you, RANZ.
Sometimes it's not you, it's them.

It will be 2016 in a few days.

Maybe the magic will return in 2016.

One can hope.
 Chromis1
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 7:25:37 PM

Then I don't get it, Ranz. Why are you not smiling in your main picture? I mean, what have you got to lose?
 RANZ1989
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 8:47:06 PM

Then I don't get it, Ranz. Why are you not smiling in your main picture? I mean, what have you got to lose?

I smile, but I only show my teeth in a few pics. They are quite discoloured.
 Chromis1
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/29/2015 9:02:56 PM

I smile, but I only show my teeth in a few pics. They are quite discoloured.

Is this something you can fix? Whitening strips? Trip to the dentist? Don't underestimate the importance of a dazzling smile.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 100
Profile review needed.
Posted: 12/30/2015 8:38:04 AM
I remember you said teeth are crooked, too.
She's gonna see that if you meet so you might as well show confidence in your pics!
Whitening toothpaste, strips, hydrogen peroxide rinses, or coconut oil swishing are all good whitening methods.
Coconut oil and peroxide work great, is cheap and that's what I do because of my smoking, coffee and tea drinking.

Besides that, what do you think the problem is?
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Profile review needed.