Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Biggest Pet Peeves for online dating      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 south_city
Msg: 374
Biggest Pet Peeves for online dating Page 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Here are some of my mine.
Flakes - for example, they send me a text after a date saying they had a great time and want to go out on another date. But don't return my calls / texts when I tried to set up plans
People that are looking for an email / text buddy
Profiles that are too negative
Profiles with only face photos
People that claim to be interested in things that they have ( at best ) modest knowledge about.
 irishgirl772
Msg: 375
Biggest Pet Peeves for online dating
Posted: 8/24/2015 9:50:29 AM
Lying about your real age, marital status, smoking, actual height are a few that come to mind.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 376
Posted: 8/24/2015 10:41:14 AM

The cobwebs in my inbox.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2015 7:48:09 PM
Assumptions women make about men in general. Since I have little to do with my own sex, it would stand to reason that I might not do things like every other man does.

Photos with all your little friends, kids, grand kids, ect. If I can't figure out who you are, then why would I message you?

How can I make you laugh, if I have no idea what your sense of humor is like?

Lying about your interests.

Six, to fifteen word replies. I'm interested in you, can't you return the favor? If you're not then say so.
 AquariusGirl53
Msg: 378
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:01:56 PM
I couldn't agree more.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 379
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:11:27 PM
I could agree more...but I won't.....I'm saving some in case I need it later ?
 Blackwood85
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:54:54 PM
Flakes, flakes, flakes and more flakes: Be an adult about it and let me know where we stand. I'm a big boy, I can handle rejection. Don't agree to a date on a Saturday night, have me clear my schedule, swear up and down you'll be there and then flake out on me or worse don't show. Who the **** does that?

"Hey girl"
"Hey what's up?"
"Nothing. chillin yo."
"How are we going to piss off another guy today?"
"I don't know, maybe I'll set up a date and then feign interest and then not show up on that day. What about you?"
"I was talking to a guy but I'll just stop talking to him, I'll disappear and he'll never hear from me again. He won't know if I'm dead, alive, married or anything. Keep him guessing."
"Perfect, let's get started"

That's real great for the self-esteem.
 Peas_
Msg: 381
Posted: 8/25/2015 7:39:44 PM
eh, POS that are the sole beneficiaries of blame, shame, or repercussion of casual relationships that they live with.
 OhCanadian319
Msg: 382
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2015 3:58:17 PM
Being ignored. It is rude and childish.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2015 5:25:36 PM

Not a fan of pet names either.

Ohhhh says the "slothlover". :)

Cheesy and/or too familiar endearments in a first message will get you blocked.

Ouch! If that will get one Blocked online, I can only imagine what the canned/repeated line of "Hi, how are you doing today?" will get one in real life!

I was wondering what is everyone's biggest pet peeves when it comes to dating?
Being ignored. It is rude and childish.

Exactly. Every time I write a girl, her ignoring me is a slap in my face. I deserve responses from all. ;)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Biggest Pet Peeves for online dating