Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect i      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DragonBits
Msg: 26
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

I hear that. I've never finished just from oral. One time I was 'right there' I said the persons name (then couldn't speak), tried again saying the name, (then couldn't speak), and he popped his head up and said "yes?" lol. I was trying to say "don't move" but it wouldn't come out.

Good communication is key to a good relationship.

One thing I have tried, hold the top of my head and guide me.
 GJBrown
Msg: 27
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?
Posted: 1/15/2014 9:29:51 PM
If you get oral but don't enjoy giving it then don't. If thats a deal breaker in a relationship then thats really not a relationship you want to be in. Sex isn't about being total equal its about pleasure. If you are with a woman who enjoys being spanked doesn't mean you have to be spanked too! Or you may not enjoy spanking her!
But anyway
some people need to grow up. But you should atleast try oral to see if you like it before claiming you will never do it
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?
Posted: 1/16/2014 8:26:44 AM
What's good for the goose ...is good for the gander.

I would not ask my partner to do anything that I would not enthusiastically return. :)

Personally, I dont feel like I can really enjoy it to the fullest if she hasnt had the same first.
My GF is 39 and she had never gotten off this way. She tried to tell me it wasnt going to work...surprise!
Naturally, I was insufferable for the rest of the evening.

I wont apologize for loving the feeling of a womans thighs clamping onto my head feel her stomach quake, sometimes accompanied by langauge and sometimes just clenched teeth and a little hair pulling..;)
I have never had a woman NOT come around to reciprocity.

My golden rule in bed is give as good as you get...and then some!
 MsMicki
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2014 8:45:11 AM
^^ that's the best part about being in a good, sexually compatible, relationship!!
Always trying to "one-up" each other!

and to tie this in with the "sharing" thread.....
why I do have fun sex talks with my gal pals and guy pals (and my partner).....to get new and creative ways to bring my partner the ultimate pleasure!

I would not and will not be in a relationship with a man that doesn't like to perform oral.
Does he have to do it every time.....No.....but he does have to have the desire to bring me pleasure in any fun way he can think of......same as I do for him.
 Hearton64
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/16/2014 11:35:13 AM

In a perfect world,everything would be equal and fair,but how childish it would be to expect that and or play 'tit for tat' when it comes to oral sex?

It's not supposed to be assumed that both parties are going to be equally orally pleased within ALL relationships, but if it's a deal breaker for you,move on and stop expecting mutual oral or acting entitled to it for performing the act on them.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/16/2014 12:06:33 PM
The only person I know who's like this is my ex-husband. He was all about a blow job, but there's no way he would reciprocate. We weren't married very long.

That's why sex BEFORE marriage is a WISE thing. :) You gotta test drive the car before you're going to sign a bunch of paper work on it. In your case, you got a car that you'd have to scrape off the windshield -- AND it had no defrost for your own convenience.

Interesting. What are bad BJ manners?

"Honey, while you're down there, can you pass me my beer? Thanks..."

Once we started having sex, that was basically it, and he didn't go down on me much unless I asked for it.

Well, to be fair, as long as you're not arm-twisting, asking isn't bad. Any more than asking to do it in a particular position. I think in the honeymoon phase, some guys may be all-about-it, but after time passes, just do the things they find most favorable, which may be them going toward a position you're not the most fond of, or, skipping going down on you.

Also, this is Key: He may have skipped the pre-game fun of going down on you if you Already went down on him and he didn't cum. As you said, he would happily before you started having sex. Well, once having sex, you warm his noodle up in your oral microwave FIRST (because as you say you like it and are ready to pounce), and he's going to want to stick his oven-ready noodle in the regular oven! Well, that's inconsiderate you may say!

Ahhh, you may be missing one key element if considering things about the other person is important. If he goes down on you, his noodle would go more limp. It takes a "break". It may need to be warmed up Again by you. And if he had any fears of libido issues (or being perceived that way) -- he'd prefer Not to, and just want to toss it in the regular oven before it gives off any vibe it's not "strong enough." Food for thought! :)
 DragonBits
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/16/2014 12:34:57 PM

Whatever happened to love?

When you love someone, you'll think they are giving you more than your fair share.

IMO sexual compatibility is the most tricky to achieve. There aren't any many good indicators or ways of talking that really work to indicate how sexually compatible people are. And from my limited experience, sometimes people who have led somewhat sheltered unimaginative sex lives don't really know what they are going to like.

You get more than your fair share if the other person loves you. However you give more when you love them. Hopefully it's mutual, but we all know this doesn't happen all the time.

Even if two people both like the same sort of things sexually, it doesn't mean they will be compatible in bed. Maybe one is more of a giver, one more a taker, together they may work out well. Hard to say IMO.

That's what it feels like when you don't orgasm, lol, like the whole thing was a big tease.

I was thinking it feels like a tease when someone plays around with me, I get hard then she wants to go to sleep. At that point it's hard to sleep. Or I really hate the, I only have ten min, so let's hurry.

I usually always get hard, but sometimes if this is the second or more time in a short period of time, sometimes I won't orgasm even though I stay hard. It doesn't bother me in the situation to not orgasm. It doesn't bother me to not orgasm even if this is the first time as long as we had the typical action that would lead to an orgasm. Oral or otherwise.

Now if that happened often for either one of us, it would be a different story.

I know damn sure I can't stand it after I orgasm, so if they continue (which they think it's fun), it won't be enjoyable. Can I just enjoy mine and be left alone for a few seconds? ugh!

We are similar in that respect, I want to luxuriate in the aftermath. But I can see where it's difficult to tell if something is too much stimulus. The reactions to being sexually stimulated Vs too so much stimulation it becomes annoying are very similar. One just has to verbalize what they are feeling.

BTW, I had been chatting with a much younger woman, she used a term I never heard before but am familiar with. Giving / getting road head. I liked the terminology.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/16/2014 12:47:53 PM

BTW, I had been chatting with a much younger woman, she used a term I never heard before but am familiar with. Giving / getting road head. I liked the terminology.

Like pulling over and performing, parking and performing, or performing during the road trip? lol

It sounds interesting.
 DragonBits
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/16/2014 12:55:49 PM

Like pulling over and performing, parking and performing, or performing during the road trip? lol

You know how on a long trip driving you get tired, especially driving at night? Hard to stay focused on the road?

Great way to stay alert, much better than coffee and loud music. I made it almost across an entire state like that.
 Hearton64
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/16/2014 3:00:30 PM

I made it almost across an entire state like that.

But would you go down a woman thru an entire state? :)
 MsMicki
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2014 8:17:13 PM
maybe you ^^ should do some more reading in these forums!!

I'd say the women have been speaking up plenty!!

As for what they say to their partners.....I've no clue....
I only know that I have no issue what-so-ever telling my partner what works or doesn't work for me.
 GJBrown
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/17/2014 3:11:29 PM
I agree with what was said in Msg 46
 Ownerofdogs
Msg: 39
Posted: 1/20/2014 6:15:26 PM
I'm a bit embarrassed to admit, but I'd rather give then receive. It's more a fear thing of having teeth around it but I like to pretend it's all in the Christmas spirit of better to give then receive.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/20/2014 8:19:05 PM

Posted by Wmbeatty40:
"...I discovered a long time ago that if a woman gives me a BJ first, I lose interest in going down on her or having further sex."

So you are seriously willing to discard an awesome woman simply because she was sufficiently turned-on perhaps ten seconds faster than you? You undoubtedly attempt to stop them, of course. Sheesh.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/20/2014 8:24:00 PM
^^^^ ya I read that too its such bulls hit cant stand men like that..

that's the type to go after a woman for sex on the first date then turn around an call her a slut..

well reading through looks like the self fish lovers are hiding out haven't seen anybody stand up an say they love to get theirs but hate to give it back in return..

I remember there used to be a black guy on this site who posted often in here about how he wanted a woman to worship his d ick an love it,,but he also finally came out an admitted about how he did not eat p ussy then he would go off on a rant about feminist an penis hurting...now that was a 1 sided self fish bastard I forget what his member name was..
 MsMicki
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2014 8:55:48 PM
he had a couple names.....and I'm glad he's gone!!
was very hard not to go at it with him! LOL
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/20/2014 9:10:26 PM
^^^ o u know the guy im talking about I could not stand his bull ish
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 44
Posted: 1/20/2014 11:13:57 PM
Wait a second before dismissing this character's contribution. Maybe he meant that he values BJs , therefore it should happen after he has decided she was worthy of him honoring her with the approximation of his mouth to her snatch. Maybe he figures if she is so willing to take it down to slippery and wet town, she has done it too soon with others too. Not everyone has the same appreciation of willingness.

It's the syndrome of the "nice guy", in reverse, lol. She was too willing and generous without the other person earning it first, which translates to something not valuable, easy to dismiss. So if she goes down first, she blows her chances with him (pun intended). One of those "why buy the cow when you get the milk for free", "why buy the car if I can lease it".

What's irritating about what he/she said, is the fact that these innocent victims don't know that's the cause of his lack of interest. Watch, just watch ...if this is is true, I'd like him to get a really good one (those you can't forget), and try to let that go because she became disposable after such event.

Meh what do I know...I can't go to sleep
 Hearton64
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/21/2014 3:48:21 AM

I forget what his member name was.

I think it was *Worship MY D I C K but don't expect reciprocity" :P

He was adamantly opposed to going down on a woman, but lived for head.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 46
Posted: 1/21/2014 7:20:18 AM
^^^^ lol yup..

speaking of 1 sided selfish a ssholes anybody remember that guy who called himself the mystic vampire it was something like that he always only had the 2 same pics an looked like the live version of the hulk big an bulky looking an you never saw what he looked like below the chest he always lied about his age but went on about how he only bangs the young hot chicks an would always argue with anybody who called him out on his bull s hit,,he was also in a body building forum talking about some book he had wrote from what I read even some of the men on there called him a troll an said he was full of lies..
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/21/2014 3:37:32 PM
Maybe he meant that he values BJs , therefore it should happen after he has decided she was worthy of him honoring her with the approximation of his mouth to her snatch. Maybe he figures if she is so willing to take it down to slippery and wet town, she has done it too soon with others too. Not everyone has the same appreciation of willingness.

Ehhh, not really, though. He said if he Actually liked her -- he would. He said it only applies when he's not really that into her. I think the whole "oh geez, she's too easy" is more of a sub-conscious cop-out, otherwise he'd lose interest in the ones he had real interest in. I think it's more of an add-on not to like her or a fake "reason" (excuse) to GTFO, if he really didn't like her (many guys don't like going down on girls they really don't like, but happy to to gals they really do).

A lot of times one will take the same thing from two different people as bad in one case, and indifferent in the other case. Bad when they already aren't that into them... indifferent (or possibly even positive) when they really like them. While that "thing" is exactly the same thing in both cases. In this scenario, this "thing" is going down on him a little sooner than later.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 48
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/24/2014 3:14:05 AM
I do as you say it give oral.....its something I LOVE to do and as of this date have NEVER had any complaints.....but never have I expected it in return......I only ask that the woman participates in something on the return....but its been my experience they brag and dont back what they say.....soooo...the game goes on....lol
 Bebedeleau
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2014 8:01:32 AM

Doesn't performing oral sex on a woman cause esophageal cancer?

Yes, but your body usually fights the virus over time if your immune system is good, preventing it from turning into actual cancer. From the CDC:

Oral infections of human papillomavirus, or HPV, affect nearly 7% of Americans and are significantly more common in men than in women, according to a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention study.

The study, which is the first to examine the prevalence of oral HPV in the U.S., found that three times as many men (10%) as women (3.6%) have HPV infections. The data may help to explain why the incidence of head and neck cancers has been increasing, particularly in males, even as smoking rates are on the decline.

For the study, CDC researchers plumbed data on 5,579 people aged 14 to 69 who participated in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey in 2009 and 2010. The participants answered extensive questionnaires about their sexual behavior and gave oral cell samples for analysis for HPV.

MORE: Gardasil Protects Boys and Men From HPV Too

The researchers found that the risk of oral HPV infection increased with the number of sexual partners a person had: it was eight times higher in people who had ever had sex versus not, and as high as 20% in people who had had more than 20 sexual partners in their lifetime. The data indicate that “oral HPV infection is predominantly sexually transmitted,” through oral sex, not passed through casual contact like kissing, the authors concluded.

The CDC researchers also found that HPV infections peaked in two age groups: 30-to-34-year-olds, who had a 7.3% chance of infection, and 60-to-64-year-olds, who were 11.4% likely to be infected. It’s not clear why older people had higher rates of oral HPV, but the authors offered some possible theories: perhaps it’s because older people came of age at a time when there were fewer concerns about sexually transmitted infections, or perhaps latent HPV infections are becoming reactivated as the immune system weakens with age.

------------
90% of HPV infections clear up within 2 years (untreated)
------------

HPV (the virus): Approximately 79 million Americans are currently infected with HPV. About 14 million people become newly infected each year. HPV is so common that nearly all sexually-active men and women will get at least one type of HPV at some point in their lives.
Genital warts: About 360,000 persons in the U.S. get genital warts each year.
Cervical cancer: About 10,300 women in the U.S. get cervical cancer each year.
Other cancers that can be caused by HPV, including some vaginal, vulvar, penile, anal, and oropharyngeal cancers: Each year in the U.S., HPV is thought to cause an estimated
2,100 vulvar cancers,
500 vaginal cancers,
600 penile cancers,
2,800 anal cancers in women,
1,500 anal cancers in men,
1,700 oropharyngeal cancers in women,* and
6,700 oropharyngeal cancers in men.*
*Note: Other factors, notably tobacco and alcohol use, may also play a role with HPV to cause these cancers.
About 21,000 of these cancers are potentially preventable by HPV vaccines.
 TVLD
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2014 1:37:00 PM
.It’s a 2 way street. If you don't give....don't expect to receive
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?