Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect i      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 whitetigermtm79
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
See I've never actually experienced giving so I'd be more than willing to give just to get the experience. I wouldn't mind not recieving. My ex would never let me down there because she wouldn't return the favor.
 Dan6308
Msg: 71
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?
Posted: 4/29/2015 11:27:35 PM
If a woman doesn't like to give bjs, it grosses her out, etc I don't mind giving to her

things don't have to be tit for tat
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 72
Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?
Posted: 4/30/2015 5:40:33 AM
I was once with a woman who loved to give but had no interest in receiving. To some guys this would be 7th heaven but it left me feeling like a HUGE part of the equation was missing.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/30/2015 7:44:00 AM

I was once with a woman who loved to give but had no interest in receiving. To some guys this would be 7th heaven but it left me feeling like a HUGE part of the equation was missing.

That's horrible dude.

There's a technique that turns them around. First you stop penetration and while holding her legs by close to the knees you pull towards her body, which brings her v closer, you give her a quick fellacio, then bring her back down and pump her only once, pull out completely, look at her in the eyes, go down on her again for 4 seconds, give her another pump. Repeat several times, very, very, very slow.
If she is not screaming in ecstasy by now, it means she wants you go keep going down on her.
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/30/2015 8:01:14 AM
IG wrote

That's horrible dude.

There's a technique that turns them around. First you stop penetration and while holding her legs by close to the knees you pull towards her body, which brings her v closer, you give her a quick fellacio, then bring her back down and pump her only once, pull out completely, look at her in the eyes, go down on her again for 4 seconds, give her another pump. Repeat several times, very, very, very slow.
If she is not screaming in ecstasy by now, it means she wants you go keep going down on her.

Thanks for the above remedy but in all honesty I’d much rather be with a woman who LOVES to receive from the get go.

I’ve been with both type of women and the latter is in the same key as me bedroom wise.

So, the next time I’m with a woman and realize she has no interest in receiving I’ll be hailing the waiter for the tab, so to speak.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/30/2015 8:55:54 AM

I’ll be hailing the waiter for the tab, so to speak.

Is this means you two would be in public? Going down on her? Nice.

I knew a woman that would take her panties off while sitting at the booth or table. Then she would grab my hand and guide it.

I love decking out and going to the Ballet.
 Axis555
Msg: 76
Posted: 4/30/2015 10:29:41 AM
I don't know what all the hype about oral is about, I just don't think it's that great honestly.

I don't really like giving and don't really like receiving.

When actual sex feel better, it's like, WHY do oral?
Receiving doesn't do anything for me, other than make me feel awkwardly self conscious.
I'd prefer to give it but even then it's not something I'd want to jump into because it's more selfless and I'd feel
like I don't respect myself if I did it too soon in a relationship/dating so only reserved for long term actual relationships and
after a while of building trust.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2015 1:04:25 PM
I suppose it would be akin to arguing that why do other positions of intercourse if man on top feels good. Why even try woman on top, rear entry, sideways, sitting, standing, in the shower, etc. Why even segue from a relaxing massage to an erotic massage to manual stimulation to oral to penetration? Why limit yourself to only one experience when a whole panoply of experiences and sensations COULD be yours?
Why would receiving make you awkwardly self conscious? Other than size and shape we're all about the same. Roll with the flow, enjoy the gift; return the same.

As for actual sex being better: oral is only different, it's all sex. It's all about giving and being given to. Between a loving, encouraging, consensual couple why place bounds where none need be (baring acts that could be harmful, denigrating, humiliating, etc.)

TK
[damn, I miss that. All of that]
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/30/2015 2:05:03 PM

Why would receiving make you awkwardly self conscious? Other than size and shape we're all about the same. Roll with the flow, enjoy the gift; return the same.

Well said dude.

The thing is. I used to not like receiving oral. Why? It could never make me come. Why? I have no idea. Because of that, I always let her do a little bit of it and then move on. Then while having a good conversation about it, she told me that SHE enjoys it not because I want it, but because she enjoys it.

That was a huge paradigm shift. This was her fun, not mine. Why take away her lollypop, her fun away. So since then I began to enjoy it even more and let her go to town whenever she wants.
Posted: 4/30/2015 4:31:14 PM
My best experience with going down on a woman is when she is instead on top of me, and she has to do most of the work, doing what she needs to do however she likes it, like she's taking it instead of just receiving it.

If a woman isn't sure that she likes receiving, I'd say to just somehow get her to do it like this and to feel comfortable and free enough to be proactive in this way instead of just receptive. Might seem counterintuitive - being able to get her all the way to that act when she doesn't really want to even receive in the first place - but I figure that if you can get that to happen, via whatever persuasive/seductive route, then she'll change her mind and be hooked.

And by the way...why do it when intercourse is just fine enough? Have a woman do this to you - be given permission to do it however she likes and be required to do all the work in order to get any pleasure. If you don't find yourself loving it as a man, I don't know what else to tell ya.
 south_city
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:31:08 AM

I have been with women that liked giving better than receiving. It was a non-factor either way. I have no giving oral. Provided that she doesn't smell down there. But I wouldn't be disappointed because she didn't like it.
 south_city
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:32:30 AM
Typo on previous post.

I have been with women that liked giving better than receiving. It was a non-factor either way. I have no problems giving oral. Provided that she doesn't smell down there. But I wouldn't be disappointed because she didn't like it.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:41:09 AM

And by the way...why do it when intercourse is just fine enough?

Dude, this is the best time to disrupt the routine. Imagine you are doing your woman really hard, she is at the edge, doing a little moaning or making noises and you're about do explode. Stop. Do not explode. Pull out. Look at her and notice that she is so wet, it's like you came already. Now plunge into that wetness and if she was enjoying the penetration, now she is going to enjoy her clit going crazy.
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:43:56 AM
^ I was repeating the question posed by another, and answering it.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/1/2015 6:57:39 AM

I was repeating the question posed by another, and answering it.

Have a woman do this to you - be given permission to do it however she likes and be required to do all the work in order to get any pleasure. If you don't find yourself loving it as a man, I don't know what else to tell ya.

Good answer drink.

The key word is the "given permission." There's a point that one or the other gives the other permission to do as they wish and to do the work at hand. I love to take over a woman and turn her around, move her, penetrate her, come out and turn her around and enjoy her whole body. But I also love it when she takes over. It's up to her for anything to happen, whether is her going down on me, or her getting on top, or her getting doggy style but she does all the thrusting. She is in charge of her own penetration and points of satisfaction.
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/1/2015 8:07:30 AM
Now that I can finally respond ( got paralyzed by the good ol' no more than 2 in 10 post rule yesterday ) ....

IG

I knew a woman that would take her panties off while sitting at the booth or table. Then she would grab my hand and guide it.

An alternative to the ranch dip perhaps ?

lol
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2015 5:46:28 PM
I am not a fan of the blow job with anyone I don't really love and am involved with. I have found many men were happy to give me oral and without expecting a return favour. Maybe I have been lucky lol!! I would never ask for the favour and it when it was offered, I enjoyed it, so why not..
Posted: 5/1/2015 5:53:38 PM
InnerGorrilla - Each person has that one thing or few things which really gets their motor running...just thinking of this, doing it in this particular way, is one of mine.

I may hafta go offline for a while.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/2/2015 9:28:51 PM
I enjoy both giving and receiving. I've never been unfortunate enough to be with a man who didn't like giving oral sex. I did date one fellow who didn't care much for bjs but it didn't slow us down much. Honestly, I am selfish enough to say it would really bug me if he wouldn't give oral. It's hard for me to imagine the sex would be really great without it, and I think great sex is right near the top of the "must haves" list for a strong relationship.
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 5/2/2015 10:55:37 PM
My rule of thumb is never ask anyone to do something to you that you're not prepared to do to them, or to let you do something that you refuse to have done to you.
 platypus_man
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2015 10:19:11 AM
OK, this does not apply to me, as I love going down on women. But I have two friends who won't, or simply really, really don't like it. I suppose that it's because they were brought up to believe that anything 'down there' is dirty. After all, we're told as soon as we can understand, to wash our hands after every time we go to the bathroom, right? Why? Because the old school idea was that anything that came out of us was waste, and potentially dangerous to our health. Despite the fact that we now know the facts better than that, if you grew up with that idea, it can become part of your core beliefs just like religions. So there are still a few 'dinosaurs' out there that simply really feel uncomfortable with oral sex, and that stands for both sexes. Which is fine. Let them date each other, and those of us who like to give and receive oral, we'll take care of the rest of the population. Now, why do some men feel entitled to oral even if they won't do it? Simple. They believe that sex is a commodity, and if they're paying a woman's way, they think that those women should do whatever they want sexually. A lot of people, men and women, are still living with 19th century ideals.
 Eckhartwarmingtolle
Msg: 91
Posted: 5/6/2015 10:24:53 AM

I have two friends who won't, or simply really, really don't like it. I suppose that it's because they were brought up to believe that anything 'down there' is dirty. After all, we're told as soon as we can understand, to wash our hands after every time we go to the bathroom, right? Why? Because the old school idea was that anything that came out of us was waste, and potentially dangerous to our health.

That's what makes it fun and intimate !

It's like " I'm SO into you that I WANT to drown in your germs ! "

lol
 Siennarh
Msg: 92
Posted: 5/6/2015 10:36:02 AM

That's what makes it fun and intimate !

It's like " I'm SO into you that I WANT to drown in your germs ! "

Lol very funny

I think it really depends on my mood with this kind of stuff. I don't like receiving that much simply because
it doesn't do much for me but, again mood. I'm usually up for what my partner wants to do
 Hearton64
Msg: 93
Posted: 5/6/2015 1:01:23 PM

My rule of thumb is never ask anyone to do
something to you that you're not prepared
to do to them, or to let you do something
that you refuse to have done to you.

So you've never done anal then?

Or do you enjoy getting pegged?

I'm not a tit for tat kind of person in bed.
I've given ALOT more than I received
Orally.

Who wants to force someone to do something
they don't want to do? Not much fun in that.

Ever had a begrudgingly given bj?
 Hearton64
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/6/2015 1:02:39 PM

My rule of thumb is never ask anyone to do
something to you that you're not prepared
to do to them, or to let you do something
that you refuse to have done to you.

So you've never done anal then?

Or do you enjoy getting pegged?

I'm not a tit for tat kind of person in bed.
I've given ALOT more than I received
Orally.

Who wants to force someone to do something
they don't want to do? Not much fun in that.

Ever had a begrudgingly given bj?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ok if you do Not like to give oral sex explain why an do you expect it in return?