Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > You bark like a pitbull but your playing like a chihuahua      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 24
You bark like a pitbull but your playing like a chihuahuaPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
@belle you anit never lying now add in 1 more hassle are you even attracted to them or do they look like a creepy forest creature that you would see in a horror movie...

showing a d ick pic upfront unasked does not tell me what you look like but it gives me a piece of info about their personality they have no game an i wonder what bad social skills will follow after that..if i want to see it i will ask

i talked to this very cute young guy off here who sounded good on paper till we got on the phone 10 minutes in hes asking if im on birth control an can he nutt in me raw i was like uhhhh woahhh slow down i cant answer any of that you just asking random very forward stuff then he goes in about how he wants to send me a d ick pic i was like now why would you want to do that he said because it will make you horny i said honey it takes way more then a penis pic to get me going.. shortly he made some remark about how he would call me back later i was like uhh will see..

i just shook my head in disappointment how are you that cute an have absolute no social skill or approach with a woman..o well cant have it all rite lol..

on a side note i know clowns come in all ages an races..an i got to say if a younger man is going to approach an older woman he better be looking like an acting like he is on his grown man s hit an have some kind of real conversation..

you can not have the same kind of attitude an conversation with a grown woman that you throw out at these young chicks we are women but we are also on different mental levels...

but that is a whole other thread coming sooner rather then later..
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 25
You bark like a pitbull but your playing like a chihuahua
Posted: 1/21/2014 9:42:32 PM
op23: its like well if you would have shut the hell up an acted like you had some kind of sense maybe you would have gotten lucky…

touché
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > You bark like a pitbull but your playing like a chihuahua