Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Guess you really do hit your sexual peek after 30..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Guess you really do hit your sexual peek after 30..Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Dang most men peak right after 3 AM but women after the age of 35 for sure but only after their morning coffee...no coffee no peak, just a mess all day.
 DragonBits
Msg: 47
Guess you really do hit your sexual peek after 30..
Posted: 9/27/2014 7:48:46 AM

As for topic, my peak has never stopped since I first hit puberty. It's the partner that opens and closes the floodgates. No problems there.

I think this is the key.

Physically we all peek at some age, but most of the time we don't know it because we don't have a partner to peek with. When we find the right partner, then we think wow, I haven't reached my peek, this is awesome. But if we met that same partner at a younger age, it would have been even more intense.

Most of us don't have a good frame of reference to determine sexual peek over a lifetime. It does vary with health and individual temperament, but everyone peeks at some point.
 Vohaul
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 10/5/2014 2:00:28 PM
I think it's a bit of a psych thing, and the age of peak for women is steadily lowering over time. I think my generation (around 37) is the last one to have a bit of a late peak, as I've noticed more women maturing into a genuine interest in sexuality (as opposed to almost pure attention-seeking... though there are still a good number of profiles geared toward getting fans on instagram) toward their mid to late 20s now. Less shaming, more positivity.

Although certainly there may be a physical component. I just about went through a second puberty after a life-threatening illness scrambled my hormones a bit. A couple of months being absolutely asexual and then "Oh god, I remember this from high school."
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 49
Posted: 10/6/2014 2:35:11 PM

Posted by OP:
"Guess you really do hit your sexual peek after 30..."

Yoo-hoo! No peeking you naughty girl!

I thought I was the only one that caught that. It made me laugh :)

the guy would say something I couldn't un-hear. This is why I would tell men it's not necessary to use words while being intimate - not because it's romantic but because I feared he'd talk himself right out the door.

Being a man, I have never made it to the bedroom and then turned down sex because of mere words. But I have made a note to myself, “Never go back there again!”

I loved WIP's quote. It was perfect. Just like the things you can't unsee, I totally get what she means by the words you can't unhear.

and Ohenry, I hear you too :)

and to answer the OPs question, after 40 actually, not after 30.
 Paladin1649
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 6:44:08 PM
Wonderful comments, Karma.
Care to chat?

--K.O.
 cooldog65
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:14:27 PM
^^^^^ Karma prefers younger guys. You're out of luck.
 DragonBits
Msg: 52
Posted: 11/4/2014 7:51:50 PM
I can tell one thing for sure about sexual peaks.

Whatever the age of the poster is, whatever the gender, their sexual peak is just happening.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Guess you really do hit your sexual peek after 30..