Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bigshrek
Msg: 2472
gun control in the usaPage 101 of 102    (62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102)
I'm in total agreement with ya, bikerbiker :)

In northwest Florida...we've had a few interesting incicdents.

We have one Korean Convenience store owner who has killed no less than SEVEN armed robbers since he opened shop in South Pensacola over twenty years ago. After the last one the DA tried to charge him with murder and took it to grand jury...the jury deliberated for 15 minutes and came back with a No Prosecution Mandate. Oddly, that DA found a new job in California a few months later...after massive public pressure to have him removed from office.

A shootout in the parking lot of the Pensacola Builder's Square resulted in one of the responding officers being shot in the derriere' by HIS FELLOW OFFICER. Over 120 rounds were fired by officers and the bad guy was only struck TWICE, in the arm & leg. YAY Escambia County!! LOL

A homeowner comes home to find that someone has broken into his Pensacola Beach home. He draws his weapon and starts looking around to make sure the house is clear...it wasn't. The bad guy knocks over the homeowner and runs out...the homeowner chased him for FOUR BLOCKS, shouting at him to surrender. Finally he corners the guy and fires two shots, killing the burglar. He is charged with 2nd degree, but the jury found him not guilty. A suit filed by the family also found the man absolved of all responsibility under the "Stand Your Ground" laws. Evidently, stand your ground entails ALL of Florida if you are in Hot Pursuit of a bad guy!!

Crooks don't care about laws, and when crime rates are high, those who bend the law a little to Take A Bite Out Of Crime are considered HEROS. Great example of that is Joe Horn, of Texas. He shot & killed two burglars with a shotgun when they broke into his Neighbor's home. He called for them to surrender while on the phone with cops...they didn't, so he blasted them!! DA pressed, but the Grand Jury submitted a No Prosecution Mandate for the case.

Everyone wants a Joe Horn type for a neighbor. Except insane liberals who would rather have the crooks to show their solidarity!!
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2474
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/16/2009 5:11:15 PM

Heck, here's a nationwide program that anyone can attend...and learn from. It's held at gun ranges all over the USA on a regular basis...it's called the Appleseed Program. At my local favorite range, It's held every four months.
-----------------------------

What the RWVA (Revolutionary War Veterans Association) is all about:

Go Bigshrek! Now that's the kind of sloganeering I like to see!!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!
 bigshrek
Msg: 2475
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/17/2009 10:56:28 AM
Liberals are not actual criminals, but they have most certainly SUPPORTED criminal activities by restricting police & civilians from stopping them. By making the Death Penalty a 20-30-year process instead of a trial, followed by an immediate carrying out of the sentence. By making Hard Labor in prisons outlawwed in all but Georgia. The Liberals try to take away all the deterrents that actually WORKED in keeping our US crime rate LOW. They've removed Corporal Punishment in schools, which STARTS kids out thinking that bad activities can be "Gotten Away With".

Prison used to be the LAST place anyone wanted to go, but now with Cable TV, & all the perks, it's almost like staying at Motel 6 for free...but with bars on the windows. We need to put the PUNISHMENT back into prisons, for over the last 40 years it has been proven that all those nifty liberal "Rehabilitation" programs have FAILED.

<div class="quote"> Deadly force............ If Someone steals my table at a restaurant I should Kill them?

No, but ONE gun in civilian hands at Luby's Restraunt would have kept a lot of people alive. Sadly, the ones who left their pistol in their cars suffered greatly because of it. One lady lost both her parents because she left her revolver in the car...but now she's a Senator for the State of Texas, and pushing for more (and has gotten more) CCW & Open Carry rights in Texas and nationwide.

<div class="quote"> How about packing in your house
Or the ability to reach a loaded gun everywhere in you HOME......... Even the Toliet.............. This is hard to child proof. So what.

Child-proofing a home from kids is pretty simple. Just having combination trigger locks allows you to place guns in places out of reach of kids, but quite in reach of adults for quick access and use.

But when I was growing up, the guns were kept without locks, in wooden racks on the walls. No-one under 12 could reach them, and those over 12 knew they best not touch them unless getting ready to go hunting or in defense of Hearth & Home. We didn't need laws for it because we were BROUGHT UP RIGHT! Unlike today...where single-parent homes are simply inadequate for proper child-rearing.

Gun sellers DO NOT write the laws...find me ONE Remington/Winchester board member who had anything to do with pushing ANY of the gun laws since 1968. They used to sell guns through the MAIL with ZERO restrictions!! The sales ratios were MUCH higher back then. Winchester is all but out of business now...they've even stopped making their famous line of Cowboy-style lever-action rifles.
 oddandy
Msg: 2477
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/17/2009 7:06:10 PM

Or who stopped the so called "Veterans Disarmament Bill"

It allowed for Mentally discharged Marine Richard Poplawskito to own legal guns and kill two Cops this month....

Would you have felt better about it had he illegally owned the guns?
 bigshrek
Msg: 2478
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/19/2009 2:50:33 AM

When you don't produce what the consumer buys you go broke............

Besides the market is flooded with cheap imports............ sounds like GM.

Actually, it's two US companies that did Winchester in...Marlin & Mossberg. They made better quality guns with modern safet features...whereas Winchester stuck to making Commemoratives and really changed as little as possible...including the horrid accuracy of those original rifles.

Congress writes the US laws. Lobbys can only suggest what they'd like to see in them.

I've also toured quite a few jails & prison facitlites. Cable TV is in EVERY jail...I've yet to see one that doesn't have it. Not to mention computers, libraries, gym facitilites, etc etc etc...it's still not a place where a normal person would want to spend a whole lot of time, but to many it's better than where they came from in the ghettos. US prisons are the CUSHIEST in the WORLD.

There are more people in US jails because we simply have
1. More human population than most other countries...except China, which kills most of their drug & violent offenders without a trial, solving the problem of recidivism & prison population right off the bat.

England is the size of New York state...with about the same population and crime statistics...except they have more knifings and we have more shootings...but in violence, it's nice & equal...just the means differ.

2. Weak Death Penalty laws...in many Death Penalty countries, it takes only a few months after a trial to carry out the sentence...in the USA we allow so many Appeals that it takes 12-30 years to carry out the sentence. Only Texas has a Fast-Track system, and it's obviously helping. If we limited people to only ONE appeal, we'ed have far less people on Death Row, because THEN it would be a serious deterrent. And we could probably use it more often, and add back on Child Molesters & Serial Rapists, which were recently removed from the Death listing :)

3. We have more illegal aliens than ANY country, ever. That in itself creates whole new problems that nobody ever faced before. It would help if there weren't so many Drug Gangs from Mexico & Columbia crossing over, but they won't let us Electrify the Border Fence.
 oddandy
Msg: 2479
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/19/2009 9:16:29 AM

There are more people in US jails because we simply have
1. More human population than most other countries....(etcetc)

No, we have more people in jail per capita than any other country in the world. IOW, we incarcerate a higher percentage of our populace than anywhere else. Population size has nothing to do with it.

That said, I'm all for shooting burglars. I consider it a public service.
 bigshrek
Msg: 2480
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/20/2009 1:56:41 AM
If you look at EU countries, we got a LOT more general population, for the US to be compared with a single EU country, it's a lopsided comparison.

But it's mostly the policies of the late 60's & 70's & 80's that caused such a backlog of criminals. By making prison's/jails nicer & less of a Work Farm, it's become a second home to many crooks, who have NO interest in rehabilitation. Used to be "Hunt 'em, Hear 'em, & Hang 'em!!", which was a MUCH better system. It sure cut down on repeat offenders. :wink:

Someone sent me this in an email, and I Like IT!

I carry a firearm because I hate waiting and wondering. Given the number of police officers who work in any community at any given time, I know that the number of criminal offenses out-number law enforcement an average of 10 to 1. Only after I’ve done my part to ensure my safety do I wait on 911, instead of relegating my safety to the unlikely odds that someone else can defend me in my time of need.

I carry a firearm because I don’t trust my “gift of the gab.” As great as I am at talking to complete strangers in ideal circumstances, it’s unlikely to do me any good against someone intent on causing me harm. However, there is a great deal of research that says a firearm is a much stronger negotiator than I could ever hope to be.

I carry a firearm to ensure my children are educated about firearm safety, not the victims of some other child’s (or adult’s) ignorance. I know that the best way to teach a child about firearm safety is to remove the air of mystery from it and truly educate them about the “when’s” “why’s” and “how’s” of a firearm. I know that if I am not educated on the use of a firearm then, should I come across one in the hands of a child, my ignorance may add to a dangerous situation instead of eliminating it.

I carry a firearm to help the nation I live and raise my family in to be strong and secure. Protection of a nation begins with protection of an individual. What good is sending my husband, father, brother or son off to fight in a war—whether in a foreign nation or within our cities—if I’m not willing to do my part to protect our nation as well? This nation is strong only because of our freedom. I carry a firearm to ensure I keep my freedom should someone else attempt to usurp it.

I carry a firearm because I know my physical limits. While I may run the equivalent of several miles every day and work out regularly to strengthen my muscles, none of this prepares me sufficiently for a violent encounter. Whether I like it or not, the prospect of a 6’4”, 280-pound, drug-crazed criminal acting against my freedom is realistic. A good right hook or kick to the groin, however well planted it may be, may just be the provocation my assailant needs to kill me. That’s unacceptable—unacceptable that the criminal’s actions against me could eliminate my freedom to live. I’m not willing to gamble with the use of weaker forms of defense. A firearm may be exactly what I need to stop the assailant because I fight back to win unequivocally, not to wonder if I have done enough.

Quite logical sentiments, in my view.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 2481
view profile
History
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:22:32 AM

Chasing a burglar down and killing them is extreme. VERY extreme. You feel this is a good end to a problem? A Majority of Burglaries are non violent creep thief cowards.

Thats EXACTLY ,....WHY, we should hunt them down and KILL them,......to PREVENT them, from "Comming Back Again", or NEXT TIME,...beating a helpless defenceless 88 Year old Lady !

The Laws of the West,....allowed a person to hunt down "THIEFS" ,......
and "INDIANS",..and even SHOOT them in the back as they were running or riding away,....to KEEP them from RETURNING !

The only Good Thief, is a DEAD THIEF !

The sooner any THIEF realizes his life as a Thief, end result is DEATH,...there will be fewer Thiefs.

Instead of Coddling, and feeding CRIMINALS and giving them MORE RIGHTS than their VICTIMS,..we should spend more time CONVICTING them, instead of Protecting them.

When,...any person,..abuses anothers Rights, Life, Liberty, or possesion of Property,
they loose their "Rights",......they should be Shot on Sight, or hunted down and Hung from a tree, like in the old days, when ya hung "Horse Thiefs", Maruraders, and Bandits.

Now Society is so full of "Bleeding Heart Liberals" it makes me sick !

Should I go work hard all my life, to save money, to buy me a Home, and nice furnishings, just so some low life can come in and steal my Property, and get away with it with a slap on the wrist, if that ?

Should I turn the other cheek, when my family, is Robbed, then raped, then Murdered?

Does any "Thief" , even a "Cowardly" one, ....
have to right to steal from my belongings,
to Rob, Rape, and Kill, and then be "Treated" in a Humane Fashon ?

NO,.....

Used to be in TEXAS, that if 3 Persons Witnessed a Crime,....the Criminal was GUILTY !,....NO Coddling, No 3 Hots and A Cot,.....Justice was swift, and the Punishment fit the crime.

Thiefs,....Muggers,...Robbers, Rapist, and Murders, DONT DESERVE PRISON,....

They DESERVE DEATH !

You Violate my "Rights",.....you've just LOST YOURS !

GUN CONTROL,..regulates your ability, to be able to PROTECT yourself, your Loved Ones, and Your Property,....

Having a GUN,....Ensures YOU have the abilty to Protect the things you Own, and your Life, and your Loved Ones, and even innocent Citizens, that cant protect themselves.

The illegal gun owners, "Criminals",....end up in a bad way, most of the time,
when they are caught, or come up against a Legal Gun Owner, who feels their, or others lives are worth Protecting

Having a Gun, and NOT needing it, Is better than Needing a GUN, and NOT having it.
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2482
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/20/2009 12:27:28 PM
I know that the best way to teach a child about firearm safety is to remove the air of mystery from it and truly educate them about the “when’s” “why’s” and “how’s” of a firearm. I know that if I am not educated on the use of a firearm then, should I come across one in the hands of a child, my ignorance may add to a dangerous situation instead of eliminating it.

I completely agree with this. Every citizen is entitled to be thoroughly educated in the safe storage and legal use of firearms.

Having a Gun, and NOT needing it, Is better than Needing a GUN, and NOT having it.

Having a gun without being trained to use it is more risky than not having it. If you don't know how and when to use it, you could make a tragic mistake with it. It could even wind up being used against you.
 oddandy
Msg: 2483
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/20/2009 12:47:56 PM

Thats EXACTLY ,....WHY, we should hunt them down and KILL them,......to PREVENT them, from "Comming Back Again", or NEXT TIME,...beating a helpless defenceless 88 Year old Lady !

Amen.
 marita_b
Msg: 2484
view profile
History
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/20/2009 1:51:32 PM
Listen I know an 88 year old lady who could take quite good care of herself and kick the snot out of a burglar without the need for a gun,....

there are very few incidents where some big brawny gun totin' macho man came to the aid of an 88 year old lady,....mostly because they usually live somewhere else,...and so the people they are defending are themselves,....

so leave the little old ladies out of this,....

101 pages and we still are back to square one here,....rediculous!
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2485
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/21/2009 3:22:54 PM
Marita,

What is there to say, really?

Some people want to defend their rights, whether they themselves are in a position to exercise them responsibly or not.

Some people want to curtail those rights in light of the incredble incidents of irresponsible use that we have all seen.

Some people want the existing laws enforced. Others want to force greater lattitude. One oddball wants to impose a training requirement.

Until people are willing to understand the reasoning behind all the other viewpoints, the only place they can go is square 1. But so many of them seem to like it there so much, they'd rather feel vindicated than actually learn anything.

Go figure!
 bigshrek
Msg: 2486
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/23/2009 3:12:37 AM
The biggest problem in the US is that we don't treat drug offenders like they do in China. Drag 'em out into the streets and shoot them, then leave the body on the side of the road with a note that says Drug Addict.

We would have less criminals almost immediately, as no druggies would be out robbing & raping anymore.

You take druggies/drug dealers out of the picture completely...then you start on the career criminals...thieves & whatnot. Use the Middle Estern punishment of Removing a Hand. Soon...there are a LOT less thieves. And the few that are left are easily spotted.

After that, you legalize & heavily regulate prostitution, much like Las Vegas does...and start jailing unlicensed pimps.

Oddly, those three moves take 90% of the crime OFF the streets.

Then you focus on the Child Molesters & rapists...first offense, jail & castration...second offense, Death. Of course, I wouldn't mind if they moved the last punishment up a wee bit ;)

For death penatly cases, you get ONE appeal, make it a good one. If the appeal fails, you are brought DIRECTLY to the euthanasia chamber. Problem resolved.

If crime were brought down to a 1% rate of what it is now, most folks would only need guns for the purpose of Hunting & Shooting Sports. (Olympic & whatnot)

marita_b
Msg: 2488
view profile
History
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/23/2009 6:39:14 AM

You take druggies/drug dealers out of the picture completely...then you start on the career criminals...thieves & whatnot. Use the Middle Estern punishment of Removing a Hand. Soon...there are a LOT less thieves. And the few that are left are easily spotted.

I guess sometimes when you send soldiers to convert the natives,...
you have to be carefull that it's not the soldiers that come back converted,....
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2489
gun control in the usa
Posted: 4/23/2009 9:14:51 AM

After that, you legalize & heavily regulate prostitution, much like Las Vegas does...and start jailing unlicensed pimps.

Oddly, those three moves take 90% of the crime OFF the streets.

Let me respectfully suggest that the solution you propose for prostitutes and pimps would work for druggies and dealers too. Far less brutal. Far less expensive. And, it has the advantage of being a free-market solution rather than an authoritarian one.

We aren't Medieval theocratic despots or totalitarian communists. On the one hand you want to keep access to guns open to protect us from the government. On the other hand you want to give the government leave to start killing us without due process. Sure, you think they'll be killing _them,_ but they've been using drug laws to target dissidents since the Viet Nam war. What happens when you get into a dispute with some Liberal regime?

Hmm, maybe I'm putting words in your mouth. Maybe you aren't as much concerned about the government as you are about protecting yourself against criminals. Do you really trust the government enough to give it that power?

I think if we pointed all those cops who are now waging the war on drugs at career criminals, regulated and taxed recreational drugs, and provided treatment to addicts who can't afford it, we'd all be a whole lot safer.

What do you think?
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 2490
view profile
History
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/9/2009 6:52:11 PM

Some people want to defend their rights, whether they themselves are in a position to exercise them responsibly or not

Until people are willing to understand the reasoning behind all the other viewpoints, the only place they can go is square 1. But so many of them seem to like it there so much, they'd rather feel vindicated than actually learn anything.

Go figure!

The thing is,....most owners of firearms,....are by far "LEGAL",....and enjoy going to the Range as often as they can, and are good shots, and responciable people of good quailty.

Front Sight, Press
http://www.snubnose.info/wordpress/

The horrible irony is that freedom is a form of slavery, as George Orwell so famously put it. Freedom is slavery to personal responsibility and rational decision-making. Freedom is a slavish commitment to independent living and legal democracy. And, when freedom is abused badly enough, it vanishes. As Texas Fred is fond of saying, “Freedom is not free.”

The horrible irony is that eighty million Americans used their guns responsibly today, but nobody noticed because they didn’t make the news.

Thats EXACTLY what the problem is,.......the Media doesnt tell you about the MILLIONS of everyday Citizens,..that carry a Firearm,..or own one for protection, and never have to use it,.........

Just the sight of a person, carring a Firearm,....deters Crime,....it a Citizen has to pull their Firearm,....it useually STOPS the criminal, and the crime.

How often do you hear about that ?

Hardly ever.
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2491
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/10/2009 2:01:38 AM

The thing is,....most owners of firearms,....are by far "LEGAL",....and enjoy going to the Range as often as they can, and are good shots, and responciable people of good quailty.

I have no doubt that many are. But it would be good to hear more about situations that were resolved peacefully by citizens who made judicious use of their guns.

If the NRA would trot out statistics like that instead of misleading slogans, I'd take them a lot more seriously. So would others.
 BikerBiker53
Msg: 2492
view profile
History
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/10/2009 11:57:26 AM
I hear you,

and couldnt agree more,.... people useing "Slogans",...like,....

"YOU CAN HAVE MY GUN WHEN YOU PRY IT FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS,"

really are shooting themselves in the foot,....and making all Gun Owners look bad,...

But,...Its just a person expressing their view, on the right to "Keep & Carry",.....

Their "View" can be enlightened,..and broadened,...to represent a more educated sound basis, or reasoning, for the ,.."Right To Bare Arms" , for self protection.

Im just guessing that the Majority of "Legal",..Law Abiding Gun owners, that carry a Firearm,...are not Fanatics,..nor want to be associated with that crowd,....yet, might not have as much sound reasoning, or better rebuttal,..than a popular slogan.

Im sure there are a lot of "Back Woods" Country Folk, that arent educated in the language of the Law, and Gun Rights,......But I bet their probably a better shot, and have the same basic belief our Forefathers handed down,....they just might n0t be able to debate their views, as well as others,...but have the same Rights, regardless.

I do see that it is coming down to "Brass Tacks" now,..and Legal, Law Abiding Citizens better have more than just a "Slogan",...if they want to express their rights to own and keep Firearms.

Im amazed,..at the wealth of Knowledge possessed by a lot of seemingly "Quiet" ordanary Citizens,..when it comes to Firearms.

I guess when the "Bug" bites you, and you become a full flegged Firearms afficiado,
you just LOVE to be on Top of everything when it comes to Firearms.

Just in my conversations with people,...I've discovered a lot of stuff that I never knew,
and being Ex Military,...and involved in Crime Watch, and Neighborhood Org's,....and an EX Member of "The NRA",....I thought I knew quite a bit,...apparently Not.

I just saw,....a Compound Cross Bow,..thats extreemly narrow,...and mounts on top of the barrel of a modern AR15 (?)

Im sure that it has a rightfull place,...in there some where,....if you needed a "Quiet Shot",....
but I was checking it out, and thought,...."Dang,...THAT would look NEET,...on top of a Rifle",.....LOL

I dont have a rifle,......BUT,...Im sure every "Kid On The Block",..is gonna want one of those Babys,...to make their Rifle look ,..."COOL",.....
 where4
Msg: 2493
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/10/2009 1:02:07 PM
^^^

"Right To Bare Arms"

Is that what our women soldiers had in the first Gulf War, in Saudi Arabia? (Or was that Kuwait?)

Nope.

Oh, wait a minute...

Sorry!

Wrong thread!

Just_2_b_me
Msg: 2494
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/11/2009 5:50:25 AM

If the NRA would trot out statistics like that instead of misleading slogans, I'd take them a lot more seriously. So would others.

They have all the stats you could ever want …

“Studies indicate that firearms are used over 2 million times a year for personal protection, and that the presence of a firearm, without a shot being fired, prevents crime in many instances. Shooting usually can be justified only where crime constitutes an immediate, imminent threat to life, limb, or, in some cases, property.”

Check out the below links to stories about people that have defended themselves and criminals either dead or considering a new line of work.

http://www.nrapublications.org/ac/Index.html

http://www.nrapublications.org/AC/index.asp

Spend some time on their website, lots of info there if you want it.

bigshrek
Msg: 2495
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/12/2009 8:09:07 AM
I am reminded of a picture taken by a man in a tree down at an angry bear.

The caption..."Firearms...more useful than a camera!"

Even more funny when you realize that bears can climb trees rather easily.
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2496
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/12/2009 4:53:03 PM
Spend some time on their website, lots of info there if you want it.

That's good advice. However, if true, it completely negates the NRA's slogan. If guns don't kill, how can you stop crime with them?

I'm just being a brat here. My point is that we shouldn't have to _go_ there to find this stuff out. Their PSAs, bumper stickers, and sloganeers should be telling us.

Even more funny when you realize that bears can climb trees rather easily.

There you go!
 sd_matt
Msg: 2497
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/15/2009 2:58:59 AM
Ace

I agree with you about due process. It seems like a nice thing to just "shewt em all". But it's either a grab for power or extremely emotional, non-logical thinking.

I like the idea of gun ownership as it helps keep govt accountable to the people ( well in my assessment anyway ). But get rid of due process in a country that is farther and farther away from uniformity in its morality. Ouch!!

Funny how Libs and Conservatives think alike. They both have the same knee jerk reaction to problems. With Libs the power grab takes the form of illegalizing gun and for Cons it is making all drugs more illegal. They either hold the gun accountable or the drug accountable. But their fundamental system of accountability is the same.

So very alike they are.
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2499
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/15/2009 7:37:12 AM
Funny how Libs and Conservatives think alike. They both have the same knee jerk reaction to problems. With Libs the power grab takes the form of illegalizing gun and for Cons it is making all drugs more illegal. They either hold the gun accountable or the drug accountable. But their fundamental system of accountability is the same.

So very alike they are.

Maybe the NORML folks should adopt this slogan:

Drugs don't kill, people do.

How would that come across to y'all?
 AceOfSpace
Msg: 2500
gun control in the usa
Posted: 5/15/2009 7:42:03 AM

Yah I mean illegal wire taps, torture, military adventurism under the pretext of lies. You're gun ownership is sure keeping government accountable.

Well, so far as we know, anyway, they haven't been pulling that stuff on any of us citizens. But since they're capable and willing to do it to others who they consider enemies ...
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  >