Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wausauman
Msg: 49
Showering together.....is it intimate?Page 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
yes it is really nice when she lathers up the hard woody in the shower making it cum
 ivegotwhtuwant
Msg: 50
Showering together.....is it intimate?
Posted: 8/7/2005 12:53:59 PM
Showering together can be sooo intimate! You just have to be showering witht he right person! Its nice to have someones hands all over you when they are all soapy and te shower water is all warm .. :)
 Ninki
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:08:36 PM
SirMidnight, you can't be naked without expecting sex?

N.
 Frrosty
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/7/2005 1:15:20 PM
My last shower with someone was absolutely beautiful (washing her....keeping her warm when she was not under the water...kissing..making out while the water splashed over us...wrapping her in her towel. (and her needing to be close..at all times...touching...watching..wishing)

it was so damned beautiful.

IN many cases though; I can see it just being a way to BOTH get showerd quick n get out the door when expediancy is an issue. That is around the corner for me if I can ever actually get a live in gf or wife. (place your bets....go long for the god bet)

For now...my shared showers are all about sensuality, sex and..

"intimate"

Be naked for me..I am naked for you..and we are clean...and warm....excited...

fresh.

Is it something you prefer

Yes; it absolutely is.
 Country-Mouse
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:53:25 PM
Hey, Canadian_Hottie, yes I think showering together is not only a very nice thing to do but also a very important part of the connection a couple can have. I completely agree with Montreal_Guy that “A couple that showers together regularly, stays together longer”! I feel it is so important that I mention it in my profile! I only do the LTR (long term relationship) thing and feel it a very key part of the connection that a couple will make time for. It is also a great way to gage how your partner is feeling about you. As in, oh its been a week since we showered together are you feeling OK or is something wrong? This also applies to having baths together!

Here is why I feel this way.

Well I guess as so many people have said I agree I do find the sex can be so very HOT. And ya, I have broken a few shower curtains and have had a few boo boos. But as much as that is an incentive to do it that is not my main interest. (although it is up there) It can be a nice time for a quickie before work or a prelude for bedtime. But it does not mean that you are always having sex together when you are in the shower! When you are in a LTR the having sex every time you are naked thing becomes much less of an issue. (ya, well I have been know to ask for a hand on occasion!)

For me it is more about the sharing! Just like making a great meal and sharing that together is a valuable way to show your love and affection. It is about looking after your lovers needs. Many animals do this. From the monkey that will pick the lice out of others fur to the horse that will stand head to tail so they can swat the flies out of each others eyes. It is a natural part of looking after your partner! It is another way you may get to know and love your best friend! A way to say “I love you” with out words.

The vulnerability is also a very important part of the picture. Just as we can sing the best in the shower we often can share the best as well. It is a time when a couple can express ideas and emotions on a much deeper level then most any other time. You are relaxed and being cared for. You can let your hair down and sing a song of the heart that might otherwise not be heard. Some of the greatest challenges that I have faced with a partner have been resolved in the shower. It is unlike the pillow talk at bed time as you can not flip over and do the talk to my back thing as well.

My pet peeves about it!
Well it seems that my partners always want the water to hot! The hot water runs out before you are ready to get out. The kids wake up just when you are about to make a mess.

It is also a time of compromise!
To those that say “I am to much of a gentleman” to not leave the cold spot! Well that is not what love is about in my mind. Just as love is knowing when to say “I am sorry” it is also about knowing when to say “I am cold”! A time when the water temp is balanced between, hot enough to make tea and cold as a lake in the Canadian spring time!

And what about the kids!
Well a little off topic but connected as well. It is also very nice to shower and bath with your children. For all the same reasons I mention above (Except the sex bit of course) it is an excellent way to share with them. But this I will leave for another thread!

love your partner and love yourself!
 K&M~House~of~Evil
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:55:25 PM
Showering together is Sexy as hell.
I love it when a man washs me off with hot soapy water.
Feeling his hands run along my body. There is nothing hotter.
Except sex in the shower.

mikelgreco
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:57:26 PM
^^^I would so like to wash you with my _____!
 sugartaste
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:59:08 PM
three words short and simple with a little drool afterwards

OH MY GOD (drool)
 K&M~House~of~Evil
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:59:26 PM
Sponge?

mikelgreco
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:01:19 PM
^^^^ we have a winner...but if the sponge drops, LOOK OUT!

LOL
 redemption25
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:17:00 PM
a soapy body is always a hot thing no matter what, being in a confined space just makes it better cause your so close together...nothing like the feeling of a great soapy ass pressing against your manhood haha....
 K&M~House~of~Evil
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:22:07 PM
Soapy bodies. Now I want a shower.

jimi77
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/7/2005 7:22:18 PM
nothing like wacthing the soap bubbles follow the curves of a women.. then tossing the soap in front of her and saying ....opps..
 carribeanking7
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:00:57 PM
I especially...miss her soapy nipples rubbing against my back....who needs a loofah
 love269
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:13:12 PM
Hey Canadian Hottie 30:

I mentioned the tub/bathing together and u r right, it's hard as hell in the average tub, but fun anyway. I have a nice size whirlpool tub so for me it's not a problem. Love to lay together in the hot water with whirlpool on or off. Her feet on my chest as I stoke her inner thighs or laying with her back against my chest and my legs wrapped around her.

Bath oils . . . hhhhhmmmmmmm . . . candles lit throughout . . . aaaaaahhhhhhh . . . soft romantic piano music . . . oooooooohhhhhhh . . . end with a shower . . . and look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even have to have sex really though, this is all great foreplay and/or the building blocks for what the rest of the evening can hold.

Mr. Peanut Butter Cup
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:48:56 PM
Ohhhhhhhh my

Showering together is my absolute #1 fantasy. Doesn't sound like much but something about getting everything slippery and wet together just turns me on.
 americangentleman
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2005 9:50:12 PM
I've done it, shower with my ex-wife and done the deed in the shower. Both were great, for us it was great, I mean, she was into it. We would have fun; although, warm showers are the best though. . .

My two cents. . . .
 kitchensink
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:17:55 PM
I enjoy it providing the shower is large enough for both to fit in without discomfort. When you try to squeeze two bodies into a teeny little shower, makes things hard to navigate and you're (me anyhow) more prone to falling. Especially not good if you fall on your partner.
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/10/2005 10:27:17 PM
Showering together can be intimate, most of the time it is more just about sex though.. a bath or a spa i think is more intimate than a shower, the shower isn't as intimate though, especially if it happens all the time. Turns out to be more of a convenience thing or a post/pre-sex sex thing than intimacy...

Taking the time to getting a bath or spa ready with some candles and incense etc though is good for intimacy..
 ksue44
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:20:45 PM
Showering together is the way to go! It conserves on water!
 OnTheBus
Msg: 77
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:46:48 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

soapy bodies
 bobfederal
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:01:00 PM
Showering together saves water... oh, and is very sexy at the right time. It rocks.
 arlie1969
Msg: 80
Posted: 9/12/2005 4:27:28 PM
theres nothing more relaxing and sexual at the same time as showering with a woman,it connects you with or without sex ,its beyond compare and I miss it too being single,,,,anyone need there back scrubbed?
 sammysalt
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/12/2005 5:45:52 PM
I don't take showers with him, but we do light candles, and take baths toghter all the time. Its about washing and touching, and it ends up in the other room. Its a little of both. We don't have sex everytime we hit the tub toghter. Sometimes its just nice to have someone to wash your back, use a scrach thing, and wash beteewn your toes, why you lay back and relax, and talk. I love to wash his hair, and him mine. Its very relaxing. Yes everything gets washed. lol it brings people closer I think. I would be mad and go get a bath, and here he would come to the bath. Its hard to be mad at someone when they are washing your back, and rubbing your feet. lol
 kwislachica
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/12/2005 7:07:27 PM
this use to be 1 of my favorite things to do with my ex. i would wait for him to get home every night just so we could bathe together. something about being confined to such a small area and watchin the steam rise from your bady. PRICELESS. it gives you some time to talk to each other about anything, your day and so forth. plus after i wash my body in soap i cover myself with baby oil (in the shower, keeps my skin really soft) and that use to drive him crazy!! GOOD TIMES
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >