Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justdeb1111
Msg: 151
my boyfriend is cheating on me...should I end it?Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

No, do NOT end it.

There is a solution to this problem, and it's called marriage. Marry him!

Do it now!

Blink...

Actually, Pigs, that was brilliant. Normal reaction is going to be, "Oh helllll no" in which case she should ask herself why is she hanging around? Cut him loose.
Even better, if she pushes marriage he will run like a jackrabbit..problem solved.
 tgif111
Msg: 152
my boyfriend is cheating on me...should I end it?
Posted: 4/11/2015 7:32:19 AM
yes, by all means. that's the answer^^^^^

marriage will change him into a loyal and honest man!
 slowitalldown
Msg: 153
my boyfriend is cheating on me...should I end it?
Posted: 4/11/2015 7:38:51 AM
Interesting ideas from people here.

I had another one a bit outside the box. Does this cheating actually bother you OP? Since you are still with him maybe it's not the actual sex part that bothers you, and you should consider a discussion around having an open relationship.

On which case, as pig says, marry him! Just have your ground rules laid down.

Even the discussion would be revealing. For some guys it isn't the sex of cheating it's the getting away with something. Once it's allowed, and not secret, it isn't nearly as fun. For others, it is totally about the sex. Or it could be about the fear of commitment, or not wanting to commit to YOU.

Either way, just discussing having an open relationship would give you a lot more information to go on. Or you could just leave him of course. Best of luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >