Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Don't Drink Profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 76
Don't Drink ProfilesPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

So your way of countering my description of a habit (in reference to drinking), is to mentioned a habit you think I'm partaking in (overeating) along with the fact that there is a 12 step program for that? There are just no words for that kind of thought process.

Along with your debunking of drinking, you made references to exercise and eating style---which can also be habits. I further expanded on those. You then mentioned under eating and proceeded to ask me if I battled that earlier in life---your implication being that because I'm slim, it must mean I suffered from an eating disorder. You can drop the morally superior act. Your thought process is no better than mine.

I'm not attempting to pass negative judgement on your lifestyle choice whether it's drinking , smoking, snorting, or anything you choose to do. I drink as well, not in the same frequency as you, but nonetheless drink. You were the one who passed negative judgement on people who expressed not liking the taste of alcohol as some "lame" excuse, along with not being able to find common ground with those who do not partake in appreciating what you do.

What does it matter to you if I can't find common ground with people who don't appreciate what I do? Didn't the OP ask us if we would date non-drinkers and our reasons why or why not? I'm not the only poster in the thread that won't date non-drinkers, yet you just had to quote my post and come at me with an ad homonym about my supposed sloppiness and lack of maturity. Elitist? You betcha.

If you have an issue with my weight, I'm gonna let you have that issue all on your own and by yourself. I like bigger guys, so it makes no sense for me to become smaller.

Personally, I don't care what you weigh. If you like bigger guys, that's perfectly fine. But it does beg the question: What does liking bigger guys have to do with your own size?

I don't quite understand the concept of "free", I don't know of anything that is "free".

If and when I've paid for things (tickets, ice cream, macaroons, souvenirs, exercise planner, etc) I never thought of them as getting something for "free" just because I chose to pay for it, I did it because I wanted to. "Free" implies that someone is getting something they didn't earn, something they haven't contributed to in any fashion.

It's very simple. "Free" in this context is something that someone other than you is paying for. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with whether or not you believe you earned it.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 7:22:57 AM
Ahhh fond memories of my dad here, yes my dad that could only drink "fresh squeezed orange juice." He took to his grave that he was the one who drank a 1/2 gallon of "Tang" (that I mixed the evening before) at midnight and calling it the "best orange juice he ever drank" the following morning. Meanwhile my Tang was GONE.

Yes I find it funny that "wine drinkers " can't believe that there are those people that just don't like the taste of alcohol yet if you try to serve them a glass of "White Zinfandel" they act like you just poured them a glass of hemlock. I mean after all "friends don't let friends drink White Zin. " There are some very snobby wine drinkers out there for sure and some have made millions selling T-shirts and aprons proving the fact.
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 78
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 7:41:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^
I envy anyone that hasn't made drinking a habit:)

But yeah, that zin crap tastes like a liquid lollipop.
 TuMuchFun
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 8:20:46 AM
^^^^

My X loved White Zin and she caught the wrath of every "wine drinker" North of the South Pole. I guess most "wine drinkers" can determine that some wines taste like crap but that non wine drinkers can't determine that all wine to them taste like crap.

Hardly seems fair...

Clooney, I love ya man, it's the pretentious "wine" snobs that feel they can decide others tastes that bug me...
 ClooneysTutor
Msg: 80
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 8:34:55 AM
It's all good. Definitely not pretentious here and don't like them types either. I couldn't distinguish one vineyard from another and discussing a wine's vintage or the best foods served with it are more boring to me then watching the Klingons negotiate a peace treaty with the federation.

Wine is the perfect medium, both financially and physically, between the bloated beer feeling and the comatose harder stuff. Just like smoking...keep doing it and it gets easer...lmao

I'll cut back when the doc says my liver is tired.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 81
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 12:58:39 PM

My X loved White Zin and she caught the wrath of every "wine drinker" North of the South Pole. I guess most "wine drinkers" can determine that some wines taste like crap but that non wine drinkers can't determine that all wine to them taste like crap.

Hardly seems fair...

Clooney, I love ya man, it's the pretentious "wine" snobs that feel they can decide others tastes that bug me...

The subject of the thread is about non-drinkers in general---it's not just about non-wine-drinkers. There are literally thousands of different types of alcoholic beverages out there, and they don't all taste the same. That was the whole point of my "lame excuse" comment.

Some liquors are practically tasteless when they're added to various drink mixes that contain sugar and fruit juices. Therefore, when someone tells me they don't drink alcohol just because they "don't like the taste"---sorry, but I think that's a lame excuse and I'm sticking to it. A better excuse would be "I don't think it's any of your dang business why I don't drink". That, I could respect.

I'm not a wine snob. I'd date someone who liked White Zin. My own mother drinks it. In fact, one of my favorite wines is the cheap house brand Chardonnay sold at Trader Joe's for a couple of bucks a bottle. In addition to wine, I also enjoy beer and certain types of mixed drinks--including martinis, daiquiris, and margaritas. I have no issue with dating those that drink other types of alcoholic beverages besides wine.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 82
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 1:11:13 PM

Along with your debunking of drinking, you made references to exercise and eating style---which can also be habits. I further expanded on those. You then mentioned under eating and proceeded to ask me if I battled that earlier in life---your implication being that because I'm slim, it must mean I suffered from an eating disorder. You can drop the morally superior act. Your thought process is no better than mine.

Again, the only thing I did was explain the difference between a lifestyle and a habit. I used exercise and eating as examples of a lifestyle (something people commit to for improved health) and a habit (something people choose to do consistently with no agenda). I was not referring to YOUR health or fitness or making any comments about your appearance. Of all the time I have been participating in the forums, I've not yet commented on someone's appearance as a way of making an argument about anything. Why you would think I was trying to comment on your physical appearance, is beyond me. Not only is it against forum rules, but it's a way to focus on something other than the topic at hand.

I inquired if you had suffered from such, because you brought it up. Pay attention to what you write. I in no way, shape, or form, implied anything about YOU other than the topic at hand which is drinking and non-drinking. Overeating, OA, and the 12 step program for it, was something YOU brought up, not me. I didn't take that as some sort of personal attack on my appearance, I thought maybe you brought it up because you had battled with it at some time. I don't ASSUME someone is slim because of having experienced an eating disorder, YOU assumed I am the size that I am due to "overeating". Big difference.

If I were trying to say something, it would be obvious as I don't mince words. I don't do underhanded maneuvers, I say it outright.

What does it matter to you if I can't find common ground with people who don't appreciate what I do? Didn't the OP ask us if we would date non-drinkers and our reasons why or why not? I'm not the only poster in the thread that won't date non-drinkers, yet you just had to quote my post and come at me with an ad homonym about my supposed sloppiness and lack of maturity. Elitist? You betcha.

Your supposed sloppiness and lack of maturity? Those are things YOU assumed about what I wrote, not what I've written nor discussed. I knew there was an underlining disconnect with the real world, but I didn't know how far off the spectrum it was till now.

It makes sense though. If you read something from someone you assume to be "elitist" and NOW some "moral superiority act", you are already framing my words as if meant from such perspective. I do the same thing when politicians speak, so I understand.

Personally, I don't care what you weigh. If you like bigger guys, that's perfectly fine. But it does beg the question: What does liking bigger guys have to do with your own size?

It doesn't beg any question, we tend to mirror that which we like..
 south_city
Msg: 83
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 1:18:57 PM

Some liquors are practically tasteless when they're added to various drink mixes that contain sugar and fruit juices. Therefore, when someone tells me they don't drink alcohol just because they "don't like the taste"---sorry, but I think that's a lame excuse and I'm sticking to it. A better excuse would be "I don't think it's any of your dang business why I don't drink". That, I could respect.

Perhaps they had tried different types of alcoholic beverages and never found one that they liked. I don't think saying "they don't like the taste" is a big deal. To each their own.
 ladyc4
Msg: 84
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 2:09:10 PM
What else can we find to worry about?
I'd take any "don't drink" person on the particular situation and context. I try not to get bogged down in assumptions and the last time I jumped to a conclusion I damn near broke my sorry neck.

I think I'd be more inclined to be cautious about someone who put that they drank several times a week, but again, I'd not make any conclusion that they were an alky. Jeez, lots of people have a glass of wine or a beer in the evening.
Cindy O
 gtomustang
Msg: 85
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 3:37:58 PM
"What else can we find to worry about?"

>>>any other subject that has to do with our sense of identity. drinking or non drinking, it may be a personal choice, a stance, an opinion, a view....or a mere dislike of the taste of alcohol, or someone did their budget when they moved out and thought, "wow, booze is expensive, I could pay the light bill with this money."

if your lifestyle involves booze, and you can't have fun without it, then yes...someone who can have fun without it ain't gonna be a good match for you. period. move on to the next hot profile you see. if you're going to judge someone on their drinking habits, you won't be doing a favor by dating them and making subtle snipes while you're there.
 Hamilton12345
Msg: 86
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 6:26:40 PM
Don't drink profiles.

While if I met a non-drinker in real life and got to know him before dating, I would date a non-drinker, however at this time, my experience with most non-drinkers is that they have either been in recovery or they are really judgmental about other's drinking.

"Really, you are going to have a second glass of wine with dinner?"

"Didn't you have a drink last night? Do you really need another one tonight?"

So unless I knew the person well, I would pass.

Now as for the other things, I know many people who just don't like the taste of alcohol. They tried a few things and it all tasted like crap to them, so that is completely believable. I also know people who only drink sweet wines (yuck) and others who only drink dry wines (yummy) again a matter of taste. Some like Scotch, others think it tastes like toxic waste, some like beer, others think it tastes disgusting.

My son cannot stand the taste of any wine, while my daughter and I love wine, doing tastings, matchings visiting wineries finding out about the history of wine. My daughter-in-law does not like chocolate (how is that even possible!), My daughter is allergic and wishes she didn't like chocolate. We all have our own likes and dislikes that we bring to the table, so are deal breakers, some are not. To each his own.

In the end, if I was looking for a date, I would not chose a don't drink profile due to past experiences, but would date a non-drinker that I had a chance to get to know.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 87
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 7:09:01 PM
Again, the only thing I did was explain the difference between a lifestyle and a habit. I used exercise and eating as examples of a lifestyle (something people commit to for improved health) and a habit (something people choose to do consistently with no agenda).

Do you honestly think I don't know the difference between a lifestyle and a habit? When I spoke of drinking being a lifestyle, I meant that it was a lifestyle choice; and I think you knew that. Why was it necessary to be condescending? Can't a lifestyle include choices---some of which are habitual, others of which are occasional?

Can't drinking simply be a lifestyle choice for some of us? Does drinking always have to be an unhealthy habit, even when many of us can drink alcohol in moderation without any ill effects? Can't a person be a drinker and a health and fitness enthusiast both? I manage to do just that; and as I mentioned before, moderate amounts of red wine are heart-healthy.

If I were trying to say something, it would be obvious as I don't mince words. I don't do underhanded maneuvers, I say it outright.

You're prevaricating. Denying that you do something isn't going to make it fact. You have an uncanny ability to insinuate things about other people without overtly stating them, and then proceed to deny you're doing it; i.e. "No one here is implying that you..." You also do a lot of projecting and get extremely defensive when people in the forums disagree with you.

Your supposed sloppiness and lack of maturity? Those are things YOU assumed about what I wrote, not what I've written nor discussed. I knew there was an underlining disconnect with the real world, but I didn't know how far off the spectrum it was till now.

It makes sense though. If you read something from someone you assume to be "elitist" and NOW some "moral superiority act", you are already framing my words as if meant from such perspective. I do the same thing when politicians speak, so I understand.

There you go again... are you denying that you were describing me as sloppy and immature in this post that you addressed to me?

What does what someone else drinks have to do with what you are putting into your body? They can choose to drink something else of non-alcoholic nature, the only difference is that when someone doesn't drink and you do, you start looking sloppy and immature to the other person who can't find anything appealing about that.

I'm not exactly sure what disconnect from the real world you're referring to, but it's not coming from my end. Obviously you harbor a great deal of hostility---it's apparent in most of your posts, and not just the ones you've made here. It's no coincidence that just about every thread you post in becomes contentious and ends up getting deleted.

It doesn't beg any question, we tend to mirror that which we like.

Well, I know plenty of bigger guys that like smaller gals, so that's not always the case---however, if you believe in the accuracy of "mirroring", it should come as no surprise to you that some drinkers might prefer to "mirror" other drinkers.
 jlynn1955
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/12/2014 9:54:03 PM
Some may be alcoholics. I dont assume anything other than they choose to not drink. Some may just not like it. Some may not like what it does to them. Some may be allergic. Some may be on medication. Any number of reason. Its not a deal breaker for me no matter what the reason. Then again, I'm not a heavy drinker myself. IF drinking was a big deal to me then I probably would not be interested in them.
 SexyKG74
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/13/2014 6:59:17 AM
I would not date an alcoholic, or an AA member.

I wouldn't assume if someone said they do not drink that they have/had issues with alcohol.

I have indicated I'm a social drinker, yet I often go 6 months to a year without having a drop of alcohol...yet I have easily turned around and went out to dinner or to a lounge and had 4-6 martinis or other mixed drinks...without even getting buzzed or drunk. I have also gone out with friends to dinner, bars/pubs and not had a drop of alcohol the entire night...and easily had a good time. I do not get tempted to drink just because I'm in the company of others who are...I drink when I feel like it.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 90
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/14/2014 12:02:53 PM

Can't drinking simply be a lifestyle choice for some of us? Does drinking always have to be an unhealthy habit, even when many of us can drink alcohol in moderation without any ill effects? Can't a person be a drinker and a health and fitness enthusiast both? I manage to do just that; and as I mentioned before, moderate amounts of red wine are heart-healthy.

I never said you couldn't do or be both a drinker and fit. One of my friends is an avid crossfit participant, to the extreme of becoming an instructor soon, and she gets bent every weekend. So I know first hand that it is possible.

You're prevaricating. Denying that you do something isn't going to make it fact. You have an uncanny ability to insinuate things about other people without overtly stating them, and then proceed to deny you're doing it; i.e. "No one here is implying that you..." You also do a lot of projecting and get extremely defensive when people in the forums disagree with you.

And making up things never made it any better.

There you go again... are you denying that you were describing me as sloppy and immature in this post that you addressed to me?

It doesn't make sense for you to have assumed it was meant about you in particular because we've never met and therefore never had drinks. Not all "you"s are actually you as a person, "you" is also a general term. Yes the post was addressing your contribution/post but I included many other things on my post not having to do with you as a person.

What does what someone else drinks have to do with what you are putting into your body? They can choose to drink something else of non-alcoholic nature, the only difference is that when someone doesn't drink and you do, you start looking sloppy and immature to the other person who can't find anything appealing about that.

And that's true, only I don't know YOU in particular to know if YOU also start to look sloppy and immature, it was a general statement. Same happens when friends start to get high and there is someone in that group who isn't, looking in from the outside is a completely different view from when one is also participating. I purposely avoided using "you" or "your friends" in that scenario, so you don't assume I'm actually making a statement about you as a person.

I'm not exactly sure what disconnect from the real world you're referring to, but it's not coming from my end. Obviously you harbor a great deal of hostility---it's apparent in most of your posts, and not just the ones you've made here. It's no coincidence that just about every thread you post in becomes contentious and ends up getting deleted.

Are you saying/implying that the threads are being deleted because of me? Threads usually get deleted for not following rules or veering extremely off topic (it takes more than one person to do that), and if I were consistently causing for such to happen, I'm sure it would have been addressed or cause a ban or have my account deleted.

I've not once received any communication of such, seen my name or post in forum violation thread, or been addressed by a mod. When I look at "forums in which belletresor has participated", I see a whole page there, and then a tab that divides my participation by last 25 posts by forum topic. If "just about every thread" I've participated in, gets deleted, I fail to see how I'm the common denominator in such, for I'm not the sole contributor in any. Where is the evidence that I'm single handedly causing thread deletions?

It's no coincidence you try to string in things that have nothing to do with the topic, from my weight assumed to be consequence of "overeating", suggesting I should try something you do, to now accusing me of causing thread deletions.

P.s. I won't be posting anything further, it doesn't make sense.
 Halcyon_Skies
Msg: 91
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/14/2014 1:21:14 PM
And that's true, only I don't know YOU in particular to know if YOU also start to look sloppy and immature, it was a general statement. Same happens when friends start to get high and there is someone in that group who isn't, looking in from the outside is a completely different view from when one is also participating. I purposely avoided using "you" or "your friends" in that scenario, so you don't assume I'm actually making a statement about you as a person.

I'm going to make one last suggestion to you. If you're making a general statement rather than addressing the poster whom you are quoting, I'd strongly suggest that you learn to substitute "one", "someone", or "a person" in place of the word "you". See example below:

What does what someone else drinks have to do with what a person is putting into their body? They can choose to drink something else of non-alcoholic nature, the only difference is that when one drinks and the other person doesn't, one starts looking sloppy and immature to the other person who can't find anything appealing about that, IMO.

If you use "you" it comes across to the other poster as if you're attacking them personally. If you're going to debate with other posters in the forums, at least learn to do it properly, otherwise you run the risk of getting reported. That is all.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 92
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/14/2014 2:04:00 PM
Well this thread turned funny in a weird way.

I never really thought much about the "don't drink profiles", but when I do,
I do what many people do, I come to my own conclusions even though they
might be wrong.

Most people I know that don't drink, either don't because they never did or
because they did and had a problem with it.

Most people that I know that mention THEY DON'T DRINK on a regular
basis are alcoholics.

People who say "I don't drink but don't mind if you do" will eventually.

I think wine drinking can be a lifestyle. I have friends that take it very seriously....
they know all the wines, know what taste best with what, visit wineries and go
on wine tours, actually travel to sample wine, like some people travel around and
follow craft fairs. I consider that a lifestyle. On the other hand, I know people that
just show up at a party with a bottle of wine they bought at the packie just because
it was in a pretty bottle.

I drink rarely, not so much you'd notice, but enough that I don't plan on quitting.
I wouldn't be compatible with an alcoholic and I think someone who didn't drink
at all wouldn't be compatible with me.

I'd ask if someone made mention of drinking or not drinking in the body of their
profile. If someone feels the need to bring it up and clarify on their profile, I figure
something is behind the query.
 Debisue64
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/14/2014 5:27:54 PM

"I don't drink" is a dealbreaker because I like pubs and I'm into craft beer. I'm not gonna drink by myself while they sit there with their sober long face and look at me.

lol.. i love that line..

Now.... I prefer people with similar preferences as me.... the more same likes.. the more bonus points he has..

SURE.. if an attractive man sang karaoke and floating down the river.. BUT.. did not drink.. he would have enough points to get a date.

I have dated non drinkers who were just fine... i had a fetish for musicians many years ago.. and the majority of them are horrified by drunks.. and do not drink. thats all good.. but musicians are on my No No list now.. (for other reasons)

I have indeed asked men who state "I do not drink" if there was a problem...I make homemade wine and beer.. and I do not want to corrupt someones path to happiness. When i was a stay at home mom.. i never drank.. EVER.. not even new years eve.. it takes a sober parent to give adequate care to a young ones.

I am totally in the "same same" preferences. ... My last b/f took the cake tho. I taught him to make homemade wine.. which in turn "made" him a daily drinker.. and he dumped me when he was drying himself out.. (and cheating on me with a religious non drinker)

My current drinking habits are controlled drinking. always be 2 waters away from sobriety. (or close to bed)
 sactownromantic
Msg: 94
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/14/2014 5:40:49 PM
It depends with me, I'm not a big drinker so I don't mind if she doesn't. If she doesn't drink because she had addiction problems then I don't have a problem, if she doesn't drink because she's religious and starts nagging when I have a drink then that's a problem.

One benefit of having a mate that doesn't drink is you always have a designated driver. : )

I've said it before and I'll say it again, find someone that has the same interests as you.
 easterparadehat
Msg: 95
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 8:59:10 AM
Tu:

I can tell the difference of good wine and crap wine, you don't even have to be a regular drinker of it. I like robust red wine that doesn't taste like grape soda.
 DragonBits
Msg: 96
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 9:17:20 AM

I think wine drinking can be a lifestyle. I have friends that take it very seriously....
they know all the wines, know what taste best with what, visit wineries and go
on wine tours, actually travel to sample wine, like some people travel around and
follow craft fairs. I consider that a lifestyle. On the other hand, I know people that
just show up at a party with a bottle of wine they bought at the packie just because
it was in a pretty bottle.

I also think wine drinking can be a part of a lifestyle.

But I do wonder if preference for a fine wine is a natural preference or a learned preference.

Meaning wine vineyard put a lot of effort into marketing, and telling consumer which wines are better, which generally means more expensive. Consumers learn to tell the difference in the taste, and can distinguish an expense wine from a cheap wine.

But if you take some that has never tasted wine, would they like the expensive or cheap wine?

One can condition people to prefer many tastes that at first they didn't care for.

So I do wonder if cheap wines were markets as the best and most expense, while hard to produce wines were marketed as undesirable and priced cheaply, would most people then think the cheap wines tasted best?

I like wine, but I don't really want to put effort into learning a lot about them.

I once visited stayed at the summer more of a man in France, the owner had retired from managing the Hennessy plant in France. He was a friend of my GF whose mother stil lived in France and he invited us to stay at his summer retreat.

I will admit, though I k now knowing about wine, the wines he had chosen to go with the meal did really enhance the whole meal. But I have to think, he was way above any level I could expect to obtain, his private wine celler looked like a small store.

And cognac / wines were for sure a part of his lifestyle.
 easterparadehat
Msg: 97
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 10:34:07 AM
The wine I speak of doesn't advertise and I was open to tasting my home state's (PA) wines which are extremely good. I've also tasted nearby NY state (Dunkirk/Fredonia) and OH wines and they are also very good and not that extremely expensive ($10-30 a bottle). I don't think you can rate a wine by the cost alone. It's like clothing or cars too, not all are alike and just because one is expensive doesn't mean it's the best for someone's lifestyle.
 sactownromantic
Msg: 98
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 11:14:15 AM
I'm partial to California wines since I live here. Bogle is my favorite value wine(<$10), Kendall-Jackson and Clos du Bois are also very good($10-20). CA also has several micro breweries that produce some fine ales and Porters.
 landor_ca
Msg: 99
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 12:08:43 PM
Oh no! lol

I don't drink simply by choice, and I'd have to say that I would appreciate the fact that you were a connoisseur and had expertise when it came to wine. In fact, I would probably find it part of an attraction towards you.

I see it this way, how many people can appreciate the majesty and wonder of Beethoven, yet never played any instrument in their life, let alone a piano. :)
 bamagrl68
Msg: 100
Don't Drink Profiles
Posted: 7/15/2014 3:06:23 PM
RedrockJen- Someone that doesn't drink at all would probably bore me.
We have Mardi Gras here, lots of opportunities to have fun on the water: the bay, several rivers (tubing is so much fun). I like to have a couple of beers while grilling, maybe a drink or two on the weekends.
If someone doesn't drink, that is their choice, but a non drinker is not much better than a drunk as far as the "kill the fun" factor. JMO.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Don't Drink Profiles