Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Women looking online to get...pregnant      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 25
Women looking online to get...pregnantPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It's like that Heart song. I just gave you all an ear worm, you're welcome.
 cotter
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Women looking online to get...pregnant
Posted: 7/30/2015 10:09:22 AM
I suppose it's no different than the women who live close to military bases and frequent the bars that the guys hang out in. I have the impression that a lot of them (not all of them) hang out there so they can get pregnant from a military man ... because they know if they can prove the guy got her pregnant as long as he's in the military, the government will see to it she gets her child support.

As for "genetically blessed" ... that's anyone's guess.
 KingTyler147
Msg: 30
Posted: 11/7/2016 10:24:09 PM
I'm interested
 cooldog65
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 11/13/2016 2:32:29 AM
^^^^^ That's the best you can do to revive this dead thread? I guess you're interested in the possibility of paying child support.

No way in hell would I want to impregnate anybody.
 northshoregirlie
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2017 9:31:29 PM
I didn't even know there were forums on here.. I searched how to find a guy online that'll get me pregnant. Lol. Sounds insane but that's what i wasn't.. Im getting old and running outta time. I shoulda had a kid years ago but that's another story. I see no one has posted on here in over a year so i doubt anyone will even reply to my post but i guess its worth a shot..
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 33
Posted: 10/15/2017 11:26:15 PM

I didn't even know there were forums on here.. I searched how to find a guy online that'll get me pregnant. Lol. Sounds insane but that's what i wasn't.. Im getting old and running outta time. I shoulda had a kid years ago but that's another story. I see no one has posted on here in over a year so i doubt anyone will even reply to my post but i guess its worth a shot.

You know there are options, including insurance assistance, for a single woman to have a baby, right?
 cooldog65
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2017 3:23:43 AM

I searched how to find a guy online that'll get me pregnant.

Your profile says you have been dealing with a medical issue that has caused you to gain 70 pounds. Is this really a good idea?
 gingerosity
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2017 4:17:52 AM
Kids need a positive male role model in their critical early years of development, preferably a loving father. That is not to mention the effort in bringing up a child well that is a burden easier shared. Yes, time is short... but have you really exhausted all potential avenues for securing a suitable long-term breeding partner? And would changing your profile from 'undecided/open' to 'need to make zygotes asap' better communicate your intentions?
 gtomustang
Msg: 36
Posted: 10/16/2017 5:56:44 AM
why not adoption? People seem to be more interested in saving a puppy, than saving a human being. Tho I'm told there's a lot of paperwork--pity getting pregnant didn't have so many barriers, there may be fewer unwanted babies out there growing up into adults with issues.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2017 12:17:32 PM

I searched how to find a guy online that'll get me pregnant.

That's crazy.

Sounds insane but that's what i wasn't.. Im getting old and running outta time.

It doesn't just sound insane, it pretty much is. Nothing wrong with having an innate desire to settle down and have kids. Or to even just have a kid. But at the same time, it's not just that innate desire that's making you actually want to really go for this. It's how your sculpted from your surroundings -- basically peer pressure. Just because it stems from your upbringing, relatives, etc -- doesn't mean it's a good thing.

Much of the "umph" of this is the same as some people who want to find a marriage-worthy BF/GF to settle down with in an "insert here" fashion. They feel like they're left out, something big is missing, etc. That just stems from peer pressure, too. Not a good idea there. But at least they can break up with someone if it's not the right time, person, etc., in such a immature move. With a kid -- big deal there. You shouldn't aim to be a single parent. Nobody should.
 from site to sight
Msg: 38
Posted: 10/16/2017 12:59:06 PM

why not adoption? People seem to be more interested in saving a puppy, than saving a human being.

Maybe she doesn't qualify to adopt because she's a student, so she might not be financially able to raise a child-especially if she doesn't have a partner to help in that department-and I would think adoption agencies would want to place kids in a 2 parent home, rather than to someone who is going to raise the kid as a single parent. Plus her medical condition, whatever it is, might be another barrier. So I think she's after a sperm donor and a financier who will support the instant family. That's a tall order to ask of any guy, which could keep her single and searching for a long time.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Women looking online to get...pregnant