Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why are so many people disillusioned with relationships?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 345
Why are so many people disillusioned with relationships?Page 15 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

For reals. It was a joke, not a**** no reason to take it so hard.

Oh my I laughed at that so hard I almost peed my pants for real. I'm so taking that from you, thanks. The joke not the ****. Ahahahahahaha
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 346
Why are so many people disillusioned with relationships?
Posted: 6/13/2017 7:50:39 PM
Sending a case of wine to...Port Hope...
 Nestaron
Msg: 347
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:32:05 AM
highlighted in red return to sender sorry not at this address.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 348
Posted: 6/14/2017 6:00:19 AM

highlighted in red return to sender sorry not at this address.

Too bad I'm sure the kids will be disappointed you sent away their jesus juice.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 349
Posted: 6/14/2017 7:38:01 AM

I was having sex with her and the kids

WTF ???????

I'm not going to go thru this entire thread looking to see who wrote this but I sure hope he gets caught if he hasn't been already !
 2ufo2
Msg: 350
Posted: 6/14/2017 8:21:40 AM
No felony. Just a missing comma.
And they say grammar police aren't necessary.
 spot4username
Msg: 351
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 8:26:06 AM

And they say grammar police aren't necessary.

Proper spelling and grammar provide clarity. Without clarity it is just noise and nonsense or quickly dissolves into it.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 8:26:22 AM
That's not what he said, stop feeding the trolls! That was Nestaron.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 9:40:26 AM

I thought it was BS too but found approx. the same percentage on multiple websites.

Starting at Age 15 is why that % is higher. Statistics can be misleading. Thing is, women are taking longer To have kids than before. Hence, you start the comparison even before driving age -- yeah, you're going to get a higher % of childless females. Go to high schools and colleges -- and among gals 15-18, you're going to find a VERY LOW % of gals with kids. And since the average age To have kids has crept up into mid-to-later-20s, then you start really lower the % when you even start 10+ years earlier in the age grouping.

In 2014, women aged 40-44 -- it's 15% that don't have kids. In 1976 it was 10%, and in 2006 it hit it's peak at 20%, but leveled off in 2014 to 15% childless.

And that is why guys like you 2 have always been garbage it's one thing to correct grammar but to really throw that sh!t is a new low even for the likes of you 2.

Oh come awn, ease up. :) When reading your post it wasn't merely grammar, but also the way it's read because of it. People are going to razz when it's funny like that. :)

It was a joke, not a**** no reason to take it so hard.

I could make a sexual joke about that but I won't! (patting self on the back)

I think you misspelled condom.... Darn! I thought I could keep myself from making a joke... !
 spot4username
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 9:49:40 AM

I could make a sexual joke about that but I won't! (patting self on the back)

Dude - it IS a sexual joke. That is the whole point.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 355
Posted: 6/14/2017 11:50:50 AM

I have refused to date anyone with dependent aged children or grandchildren for decades.

Very wise move indeed...I wish more women, were like you in my area, but sadly too many toxic single mothers with man issues and unsuitables where I live...I want A woman whom is sound of mind and body...a woman with a positive attitude...a woman who knows how, to make the right choices, a woman who had two parents and a happy household growing up, a woman who has a lot of respect for men, a woman who treats a man fairy, a woman who puts a man first and a woman with a good strong heart...If I don't find her, then so be it...I won't settle for damaged goods...those are my preferences and I'm sticking to them
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 356
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:13:54 PM

WTF ???????

I'm not going to go thru this entire thread looking to see who wrote this but I sure hope he gets caught if he hasn't been already !

Giving that he said this ----->
I dont know I never had a problem with sex and kids

I'm going to guess he has never been apprehended.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 357
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:41:21 PM
"Giving that he said this ----->

I'm going to guess he has never been apprehended."

YIKES !
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:51:44 PM

Dude - it IS a sexual joke. That is the whole point.

Ahhhh, okay. I thought you didn't intend it that way. Misread. :)

I'm going to guess he has never been apprehended.

You're misreading the quote! Read his full sentence...

I dont know I never had a problem with sex and kids making some kind of schedule.

Unlike others, he doesn't have a problem with making a proper schedule. Making a schedule makes one more efficient doing your chores, like mowing the lawn, cleaning the kitchen, etc. For some, it's too daunting to make a schedule. For others, they don't have a problem with it -- and can do just about anything! Reminds me... I need to put a calendar on my kitchen wall...
 Jackcrusto
Msg: 359
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:56:42 PM

Unlike others, he doesn't have a problem with making a proper schedule. Making a schedule makes one more efficient doing your chores, like mowing the lawn, cleaning the kitchen, etc. For some, it's too daunting to make a schedule. For others, they don't have a problem with it -- and can do just about anything! Reminds me... I need to put a calendar on my kitchen wall...

Oh got yah, so he has not been apprehended because he has been polite enough to make a schedule. I guess that was michael jackson's error. If he had only scheduled the kiddy sex he would have been fine but he was a demanding pedofile.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 360
Posted: 6/14/2017 12:57:33 PM
Norway.....are you familiar with the Bruno Kirby character in Good Morning Vietnam by any chance ?
 sun___flower
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 1:58:20 PM

Norway.....are you familiar with the Bruno Kirby character in Good Morning Vietnam by any chance ?

Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 362
Posted: 6/14/2017 2:23:27 PM
Nestaron

Jack is a complete and utter moron...he changes people's posts and no it's not funny at all...he's a pathetic little troll who can't even write his own posts....He takes all the fun out of posting...what a****juggler...people will get fed up with his bullshit...it's pure idiocy

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/13384732datingPostpage12.aspx
He is nuts
 PinkyAndTheBrain83
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 2:30:14 PM
I wouldn't call it disillusioned so much. Its more like people learn as they grow older what you can and cannot tolerate anymore. So once they know for sure, a thing called deal breakers come into play. The whole point of the deal breakers to ween out the ones who have those traits you cannot tolerate. Everyone has there own reasons for deal breakers.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2017 3:54:25 PM
^^^^ That sums it up pretty well.

Some can grasp reality pretty well. This is the way it is, put up with it, and never show your disappointment. Others let themselves be consumed with a bleak looking future, and lash out at anyone that pays attention to them. Me, I get fed up with things occasionally. You'll never know how many times I've written up a post, then delete it instead posting, because I got it out of my system. Putting anger, aggravation, or anything that spoils my mood into written words, does help.

Once it's all spelled out, I can read it, then dump the mess. Because it got it out of my system.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 365
Posted: 6/14/2017 4:02:08 PM

You'll never know how many times I've written up a post, then delete it instead posting, because I got it out of my system.
I do know what you mean mate...I try to ignore some posters completely, but they follow me around and start talking nonsense about me...interrupting my conversations with others and changing my posts...I just gave that guy a dose of his own medicine...he had it coming...he claims to be all good and white knights regular, but the way he talks to other posters is disgusting...aggressive profanity and disrespect for other posters...he made out a guy was a paedophile on this very thread by changing his post and then made a joke of it...the guy is really sick in the head and a very unpleasant human being
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 366
Posted: 6/14/2017 4:02:52 PM
Life is fvckin' amazing
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 367
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2017 8:58:44 PM

he made out a guy was a paedophile on this very thread by changing his post and then made a joke of it
That was just a joke. I don't see why people got so bent out of shape 'bout it.
 Laidbackguy1964
Msg: 368
Posted: 6/16/2017 3:17:35 AM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16375808datingPostpage138.aspx

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/879296datingPostpage2.aspx

The guy posting that stuff was really crazy and really dangerous....he's gone now and hope he gets the professional help he clearly needs...before he does something really bad to someone
 IMayBeCrazy_But
Msg: 369
Posted: 6/16/2017 12:33:18 PM
Dang, Leon....did you run off Wolfie?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why are so many people disillusioned with relationships?