Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 11
Is it time to get a life when.....Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
dont worry chat lines are addictive.. and they keep u busy.. so dont worry your noty alone.. you will eventually meet that someone.. i myself like the phone chats better!
 the_big_bad_wolf
Msg: 13
Is it time to get a life when.....
Posted: 11/14/2004 1:08:02 PM
no i use to spend all day on phone chats its fun.. never a dull moment!!someone with no life is someone that spend there time worrying about whaT others thing.. and talking about others or there lives.
 dodge-and-burn
Msg: 14
Posted: 11/14/2004 5:59:24 PM

Since finding these forums I find that I get nothing accomplished. When I do go out, heck I can't wait to get back to see what's going on.

You and me both. I'm even checking this site out while I'm at work. I'm addicted to this place.

I think that the only I'll leave is if someone decides to take me.

Any takers. I'm really charming, and cute, and fun. Comon...
 Mr_Simple
Msg: 15
Posted: 11/14/2004 6:29:15 PM
I leave one window open and leave the computer on. When I think of something I just walk up to it and type it in. Total time about a half hour a day.
 knight2016
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2004 6:42:49 PM
I'm on here and a few other favortie haunts several hours each day, and more on weekends. The internet is a blessing and a curse.
 get_over_it
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/11/2006 12:14:42 PM
this is your main activity of the day and the things you were doing before all get pushed aside and neglected.

Or your more interested in what strangers on the net have to say on this website than whats going on in your own life.

Thats bad. It is addicting and it is easy to not realize how huch time has gone by. It'll only feel like 2 hours and its been 5 or 6.

On the other hand, I don't much else TO DO. And when I do run my errands, it doesn't take me too long and I'm back here with nothing to do again.
 World-By-Storm
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/11/2006 2:19:55 PM
It is time to get a life:

when you come on this site searching for 'a relationship'
when you stop going outside to meet people and restrict yourself to internet dating.
when you care what people think of you.
when you care what people post on this forum.
 crystalise
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/11/2006 5:43:36 PM
my lunch time at work, probably 4 times a week. Thats - OMG - 4 hours a week on here

I know I need a life when I tell my friends I'll 'call them back' because I sorting out internet relationship woes in Finland......
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >