Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Did I rush asking her out? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
It has been just a week but she may not be who she says she is, after all and is playing games. She says she is separated and that could mean anything. A few hours a day, really? who has time for that with a stranger? I guess you mean that you are texting throughout the day, on and off. Have you actually spoken on the phone??

She could be fearful of putting herself out there perhaps. If she wont meet up in the physical in the next week or two, I would move on. Personally I would not bother with anyone who is separated and for a short time.
 wineaboutit
Msg: 27
Did I rush asking her out?
Posted: 4/11/2016 12:04:03 PM
I disagree, the piont of exchanging messages is to determine if you want to meet up. I think she has no intention of ever meeting up if she says it is too early. Realistically the first time you meet it should be for a short time, a coffee, one drink, an hour or two should tell you if you want to plan a more extensive date or if you just had an enjoyable time with somebody but not enough in common.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 28
Did I rush asking her out?
Posted: 4/11/2016 1:51:21 PM

It has been just a week but she may not be who she says she is, after all and is playing games. She says she is separated and that could mean anything. A few hours a day, really? who has time for that with a stranger? I guess you mean that you are texting throughout the day, on and off. Have you actually spoken on the phone??

It hasn't just been a week. It's been almost two years---the OP is long gone. I fail to understand why you never bother to check to see if the OP is still present before you ask them questions and offer advice.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >