Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 25
Hiring a prostitute to lose virginityPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I don't know about your particular case (aspergers) and I haven't looked into it very extensively...but some cases of Asperger's diagnosis seems hokey to me - The folks who're told that they supposedly have a problem seem kinda normal. That their individual personality and passion for specific interests are being deemed as "not right" seems wrong to me. I swear, one of these days we're going to hear that laughing too much or preferring to chew with your mouth closed is a disorder and must be treated.

To my knowledge, the APA actually dropped Aspergers from their diagnostic manual two years ago.

And yes, like you, I'm really f*cking sick of everything under the sun being a "disorder" that requires tons of dope thrown at it.
Hiring a prostitute to lose virginity
Posted: 5/11/2015 4:47:33 AM
^ Or rather, also, I think that I see a trend here which encourages people to not address aspects of their social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual maturity. Yes, sometimes a personality anomaly is because of something physiological which stunts development beyond their control, but otherwise it seems that other times if something is diagnosed a certain way, then a person doesn't have to just grow up or learn, because they have the excuse of it being a "condition".
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Hiring a prostitute to lose virginity
Posted: 5/11/2015 3:38:33 PM
lonelyaspie

I think it is a good idea to get some sexperience from a professional but you have to remember they are being paid to be nice and accommodating. Thankfully money cannot buy love, only acquiescence, co-operation and time.

I also agree all this diagnosis of ADHD and other disorders they try to pigeonhole and medicate, is often a load of bull. Giving children Ritalin etc to keep them quiet., Some kids are just rowdy, easily bored, highly strung and just plain naughty,
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >