Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Finding a relationship as an asexual      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Finding a relationship as an asexualPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
sounds to me like you may have an adversity to anything to do with your mouth
I would make an appt with a doctor to rule out anything physical
then make an appt with a therapist
to work on why you feel the way you do
then and only then think about what it is you are hoping to find in a romantic relationship
 Iredurbio2
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Finding a relationship as an asexual
Posted: 8/2/2017 10:43:34 AM
Women more than ever are more
in touch with their sexuality in terms of
wants and desires.Could your condition
have anything to do with the lack of desire
to date women that think like men?
 hemingway234
Msg: 27
Posted: 8/8/2017 7:53:58 AM
Look for an online group or forum and look for somebody active there. You might have to travel or eventually move - your dating pool is very small.
 AdventurinAsian
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2017 12:04:40 AM
I love oral sex and giving oral and I state it in my profile openly now. I think you should state it in your profile because then you would not be wasting your time figuring that out after dating someone for like a month or two. ALSO, you are very fit and that attracts more sexually prone individuals hahahahaha.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/17/2017 6:03:18 AM
^ She so horny. She love you long time.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2017 5:59:33 PM

^ She so horny. She love you long time.

Damn skippy!

ALSO, you are very fit and that attracts more sexually prone individuals hahahahaha.

Good to note -- but I will say that I Highly doubt the OP is asexual, given that he puts up a Very sexual pic as his primary photo. I saw a documentary on asexuality, and really, most are sexual and are just in a non-sexual mode for a good while (like anyone certainly can for a Brief period of time), until something sparks to get their juices flowing again.

Him being asexual yet having that shirtless photo showing off his bod as his pic -- That'd be like a gal who proclaims she's super religious and sex before marriage is a deadly sin, yet makes her primary photo a provocative one in skimpy bra and panties. :)
 intersexperson
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/14/2017 2:39:31 AM
I'm that way because I'm intersex look 100% female but so many have been freaked out im just going to find a companion that is happy just cuddling and not expecting sex...
 Sirius_Sister
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/2/2018 4:54:01 AM
Hell yes! This is the thread for me.

I relate brother, and I feel you on that. I personally would simply just rather not go there. I was actually looking for a "free" dating site for asexuals like me. I haven't found one yet. The one that I did find, charges you - you have to pay for an account upgrade to read and reply to messages.

This thread is refreshing as fck! Thank you so much for posting it; I definitely feel a lot less alone. Especially when so many people that find you attractive assume if you don't want sex, that something is wrong with you. Lame
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Finding a relationship as an asexual