Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I can't figure this guy out...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 45
view profile
History
I can't figure this guy out...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I think you are having a fantasy and wish the guy was you. It may be you but without the looks, right!!
You are dreaming of this girl with whom you go into such detail and she probably does not exist either.
 cooldog65
Msg: 46
view profile
History
I can't figure this guy out...
Posted: 10/3/2016 6:21:26 PM
^^^^^ I'm sure she figured this guy out since she started this thread 2 years ago.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 47
Posted: 10/3/2016 6:30:05 PM
why oh why are these long dormant threads being bumped. If the forums boring you then start a new thread with an interesting topic
Like idk, Did Kim really get jacked?
 Imurman2119
Msg: 48
Posted: 10/4/2016 7:11:40 PM
I think OP is actually the "southern gentleman" and not the petite sweet gal she is pretending to be.
 cooldog65
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/7/2016 10:37:31 AM
Since the OP has a picture up now (No picture when I initially posted), I think she's the young lady + 15 years (OP is 39) in her story.

She's appears to be very busty.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/7/2016 10:45:55 AM
^^^^^^^

" She's appears to be very busty "

Have you ever noticed the way women who just got a boob job behave.... I dunno....." differently " somehow ?
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 10:31:59 AM
FIRST OFF, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO ALL MY FELLOW FORUMITES FOR NOT POSTING MY REAL PICTURE.

I have been “in hiding” from my Narcissist ex “boy-friend” and didn’t want my own face on the site. I felt at that time that I might be in REAL physical danger. So (with her permission) I borrowed my BFF’s abandoned site, added my own info (except I couldn’t change the birth date). I kept her picture.
“Boyfriend” is gone now. Soon, I will post my own profile, with corrected birth date. I will use a similar screen name, and at least one of my current pics so, hopefully, you will remember who I am. I want to continue posting to the forums, but no longer wish to participate in any on-line dating.
So, I hope everyone here will forgive me. Thanks.

Erin, when I look at your pretty pictures, I can't help but wonder if the lady you describe as the target of this man's insults and put downs is YOU.

Maybe you don't want to hear from the forum trolls that you are boasting, blah, blah. And I certainly wouldn't blame you for that.

Either way I do believe that Volcano King said it best in msg 2. The guy is a narcissistic jerk.

If you want to know why he is speaking so disdainfully of the young lady in question, google NARCISSISTIC SMEAR JOB, and also FLYING MONEY.

Methinks the lady dumped him -- or never went out with him at all. Rejected his advances.

Yup! Sour Grapes on Steriods.

The best advice I could give this lady is to simply ignore him. She should not speak ill of him or try to defend herself to others at all. Soon enough, the smart ones will see what a classy lady she is. And see him for what he really is, as well.

As for the dumb ones --- oh well!......
 inlawsnoutlaws
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 11/5/2016 12:01:17 PM
I don't like you.
 Ed Bear
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 11/6/2016 7:25:54 AM
This is an old, dead thread, but I think ladyc4 had it right. The dude was telling everyone in the office he was still available. He was more than happy to do the bouncy-bouncy with short&sassy, but didn't want to chase anyone else away.
ED BEAR
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I can't figure this guy out...