Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > My co workers teasing of my celibacy is making me think I might be wr      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 24
My co workers teasing of my celibacy is making me think I might be wrong.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

At least I don't have to hear them making fun of me any longer. I just give up, I am in severe depression, because my reputation is tanked. You could do things right 99.9% of the time, but mess up once and you become worthless.

Man, get yourself some professional help as soon as you can
You got deep seated interpersonal issues you need to get a firm handle on, that require an expert's counseling;
not by a bunch of strangers on an internet dating site.
 rftv1020
Msg: 25
My co workers teasing of my celibacy is making me think I might be wrong.
Posted: 9/19/2014 12:04:58 PM
WOW, All that because a couple guys are playing around with you at work. Just guys!!!
Couple weeks ago I posted my buddy's pic and e-mail address on Craigslist under men looking for men. LMAO Not sure why he was so pissed, apparently he received a crap load of replies with pics!!!!
 buckmaker
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2014 3:29:07 PM
Quit telling people about your most intimate details.
There are plenty of gals who say they want exactly what you want.
Contact them instead of asking for advice from strangers
 christinatrekker
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2018 3:20:57 PM
I am and have been celibate for nearly two decades. It's not easy in the world where everyone seems to be having sex, in a relationship etc. So try to be kind to yourself.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > My co workers teasing of my celibacy is making me think I might be wrong.