Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex drive of men over 40      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cw35
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Sex drive of men over 40Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Immature question really. Sex drive doesn't change anymore than a woman's does. Mines the same as it was in my teens. I think this false fact came from older women gossiping that their sex partners had a lower sex drive. The reason for this is just common sense really. Most of the time a 40-50 year old isn't going to be as sexually attractive as a 20-30 year old (with the odd exception). Since we are more discriminating as we get older, it only stands to reason it's harder to be interested or turned on if we aren't as excited by what we're looking at (of course a long term relationship with someone you're crazy about is the exception. I find looks don't matter in this case).
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Sex drive of men over 40
Posted: 7/6/2018 3:46:02 AM
I'm 61 and sex drives never changed....my problem is finding woman who at our age even know how to treat a guy and the time it takes to play...suck...and so-forth …….I'm a big foreplay person and when I start giving to a woman sexually by the time I massage...touch and do what I like she for lack of better terms is VERY primed and her orgasms are good and many....after all we aren't 21 any more and I think casual touches and good foreplay IS the ticket!lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex drive of men over 40