Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Never_in_Life
Msg: 50
FMF experiencesPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
^^^^And that is why I have never been interested in FMF (or any other threesome) with a significant other. That particular fantasy for many men has never been one of mine.
 bobbertsmithert1
Msg: 51
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/6/2015 4:11:31 PM
I had a girlfriend that was into that. Her favorite experience was MMFM. We never made it past that. I loved it! I liked seeing her with other men, and she was happy to oblige.
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 52
view profile
History
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/8/2015 6:10:23 AM
I've had several FMF experiences. The most recent happened when my wife set one up with my FWB. Both are straight, so it was all about me - and it was awesome!
 south_city
Msg: 53
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/8/2015 6:33:44 AM

It's the order of the sexes in the bedroom, by who's adjacent to the other.

F=Female, M=Male
MMF = With both males together, the two dudes are plowing each other, and the gal gets some too.
FFM = With both females dyking it out, and the guy plowing away as well.
FMF = Guy's banging both gals as the 'theme' of the 3some; the gals are not adjacent, thus, not dyking it out.
MFM = Two dudes ball-banging the female. Males are not adjacent, thus, not sexual with each other. High-fives while porking said female at most.

Interesting description. As I mentioned before, I never made a distinction between the order of the letters. When I did have a 3some, each of the people involved made it clear what they were ( or not ) interested in. For example, when I had a 3some with another man and woman, there was never any sexual contact between me and the another man.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 54
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/9/2015 2:10:39 PM
I've done the fmf thing and about all I can say is unless the women are bi, it's a great deal of work.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 55
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/22/2015 3:42:21 AM
lol...careful...you might like it and from experience of a friend of mine he lost what he thought was the love of his life to that elusive lesbian experience......oh he loved the time but she ended up liking it more...lol
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 56
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/22/2015 6:38:32 AM
Very important issue. Is there any difference between FFM and MFF?
 CharminC
Msg: 57
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/22/2015 9:08:35 AM
Well IG, I would imagine that the difference between FFM and MFF is who cums first, second and third.

;P
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 58
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/22/2015 10:31:59 AM
You mean other than the fact that he is only porking one woman, while she is getting poked and poking the woman next to her?
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 59
FMF experiences
Posted: 5/22/2015 10:55:27 AM

You mean other than the fact that he is only porking one woman, while she is getting poked and poking the woman next to her?

Well, but maybe is is staring deeply in the eyes the other one, while she watches what is going on.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >